Mood Swings

Summer Fling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten just really doesn't want to wake up. Waking up means he has to go to campus and the fear of knowing that someone in the campus or in his classes might have seen the video posted on Instagram terrifies him. Of course he said he's going to be fine, but that's nothing more than just wanting Johnny to feel okay, to feel better.

He doesn't really understand himself or the reason why he said that because knowing his personality, anyone would know that he would be thinking of it non-stop. Ten's the caring type. He cares a lot, and probably too much.

 

"Dude! Have you watch the gays hugging?"

"The one in the club right? Yeah bro!"

"They're so gay!"

"Bro, see this! Gay dudes being gay as hell."

The cafetaria is the worst place for him today. Ten has to listen to people talking about him and Johnny, of course, in a negative way. He didn't remember seeing Johnny in campus today but a few seconds later, he's walking quietly right beside Ten when the boy realises it. Shocked, he stops on his path which makes Johnny stops too. 

Johnny raises his eyebrows. "Why are you suddenly here?" Ten asks. "This is my campus too. I can't be here?" he answers and then asks again, curtly. Then he continues walking. 

He's weird, Ten thought. Yesterday, he hugged him but today, he answers him as curtly as possible and it makes Ten wonders just what kind of guy Seo Johnny is. But he's glad though that at least now, he has something else to think about. So he smiles widely as he runs towards Johnny who's already far ahead of him. 

 

Meanwhile in Thailand...

"Tern! Isn't this your brother?" 

The girl named Tern turns around to look at her friend and moves closer to her. "What is it?" she asks as she looks over Chai's shoulder. On the screen is a blurry and dark instagram video of two guys who seems to her, are making out or at least almost so. 

She laughs and takes a sip of her ice chocolate. "There's no way! My brother like girls, hon. Remember he dated Tasha?"

"Tasha?" Chai asks, knitting her eyebrows together. 

"That exchange student from Singapore. You don't remember?"

"Oh!" Chai exclaims. "But it really looks like Ten though..." she says, replaying the video again. And no matter how many times she watches the video, it still does looks like Ten. 

 

Back in Chicago...

Johnny stands in front of Ten's bedroom door. He could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter