Obstacles | Record-Breaking

S A I L I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2010-2011...

 

Hoot. 

 

           

 

Yuri. 

What was wrong with Yuri?

Everyone was albeit shocked and immensely worried when Yuri emerged on stage with her bones showing everywhere, the lack of weight and meat was evident. Yuri was cute and fit back when they were promoting their other songs but she had lost so much weight to the point where she looked anorexic.

Yoona had even cried when she noticed the weight loss in Yuri, her weight dropping like nobody's business. Jessica and Taeyeon tried their best to advise her and stop her from this crazy diet. Even Tiffany whom Yuri listened to the most, failed to convince Yuri otherwise. 

It wasn't that Yuri didn't eat, but her regular portion had been cut by almost more than half. Her exercising routines had gotten more frequent, increasing to more than 4 times a week. 

 

“Yul…” Yoona whimpered, “do I have to beg you before you take our advice? Please don’t do this to yourself. You looked amazing and whoever said otherwise doesn’t deserve to look at you…”

Yuri’s eyes focused on the ground, her heart would melt if she looked into Yoona’s doe eyes. Her fingers were tightly clasped between one another, strengthening her willpower to block out the words coming from Yoona’s angelic heart. She knew she would give in sooner or later but not now when she was so close to making her diet a success. 

The door flung open, revealing a fuming Taeyeon. She marched towards the bed and gently moved Yoona, standing in front of Yuri. “Look at me, Yuri.” Taeyeon expected Yuri to ignore her anyway so she bent down and lifted Yuri’s chin, forcing their eyes to meet.

“I want you to stop this unreasonable diet right now. It’s not fair that everyone is losing sleep and losing their appetite because they’re trying to think of ways to make you change your diet.” 

Yuri's heart broke at Taeyeon's revelation; her tears finally being released from their place of origin. She couldn't deny that the weight loss in both Tiffany and Hyoyeon were becoming evident. Jessica's eyebags and Sunny's dark circles; Sooyoung's and Sooyoung's loss of appetite. Yoona... she had almost everything. 

“I don’t want you to put yourself down anymore. I won’t allow it, Kwon Yuri. We have lost enough weight, sleep and food. Our 1st Japan Tour is coming up and I don’t think you want more of our fans to worry about your wellbeing anymore.” 

As Taeyeon stood back to her full height, she entangled her fingers in Yuri's luscious, dark locks and brought the younger one closer. Yuri's head rested against Taeyeon's stomach, her tears flowing freely now that she could finally understand what she was putting her family through. Her fingers gripped onto Taeyeon's waist, her shoulders heaving non-stop. 

 

And the rest of the members stood at the doorway, some with tears rolling down their cheeks, some sniffling into other's shoulders. Yuri had never been skinny but she was a nice build... only she herself wouldn't see that over the hateful comments of her being fat. Yuri was a beautiful human being, along with a beautiful heart. 

Enough said.

 

 

-

 

 

 

Clumsy.

Tiffany couldn't stop cursing herself. She was so angry and upset that she didn't even want to have dinner; her knee injury was too severe and she was forced to pull out of their 'Hoot' promotions. If it wasn't for her clumsiness, she wouldn't have fallen and have to be admitted to the hospital for a check-up. 

Four weeks. 

What the bloody hell could she do with four weeks of not performing or promoting their new song? 

 

taeyeon_ss:

stop blaming yourself 😢

 

yulyulk: 

exactly

you didnt ask to fall down so stop 😞

 

seojuhyun:

unnie, just take your time and let it recover

 

yoona_lim: 

i'm buying bread for you, unnie! 🍞🍞

 

jessica_syj: 

miyoung stop it 😒

i swear i'll slap you if you keep this up

 

515sunnyday:

go take a walk or smth love

 

hyoyeon_gg:

HER KNEE IS INJURED

STUPID SHORTIE 

 

515sunnyday:

OMG I AM SO SORRY 😭

MIYOUNGIE I DIDNT MEAN IT I SWEAR

😭😭😭😭😭

 

hotsootuff:

shut up sunkyu

i love u fany

get well soon 💜💜

 

Tiffany's eyes welled with tears; her members knew how she was feeling even though she had sent them off with a smile this morning. Tiffany must have forgotten that all nine of them were already pretty much transparent with each other; some feelings and emotions didn't need to be expressed for them to know. 

By this time, they were probably done with their recording for Music Bank and that's why they were free enough to send her so many messages at the same time. 

 

xolovestephi:

i love you all so much

and thank u for the bread yoong bb

😢💖

 

yulyulk: 

oh that's very sincere

one heart

 

yoona_lim:

NO BREAD FOR U

 

xolovestephi:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter