Chapter 5

Playful Kiss 2 : Baby Kisses.

Annyong my lovely readers!!

I cant't believe how long it's been since I was able to update this story. I don't have internet once again, so I can only update when I bring my laptop to work with me. I will try to update the rest of the stories soon. 

Also, this may be a short chapter, as I don't have many ideas for this story at the moment, so if you guys have ANY suggestions, just comment, and let me know. ( I'll credit you for your idea)

Anyway on with the story!

______________________________________

HaNi groaned as her alarm started blaring in the very quiet room. She reached to the bed side table, and turned off the annoying alarm. She sighed, looked at her still sleeping husband, and got out of bed. She moved aroound the room quietly, as she didn't want to wake him up. He's been pulling alot of doubles lately, and today he finally has a day off.

The young woman grabbed her clothes and headed for the bathroom. She ruffled her already messy hair, and undressed herself. She the shower to warm, and stepped inside. She sighed happily as the warmth ran over her body. She glance down on the small swell that formed on her abdomen.

Her hand went to the small bump, rubbing it for a second before she continued to shower. She still couldn't believe her and Seung Jo were finally having a child of their own. She wondered if it was going to be a girl or a boy, what will he/she look like, etc. 

She smiled, and turned off the shower. She stepped out, and wrapped a towel around herself. She went about her daily morning routine. Cleaning her face, lotion, deodorant, her hair, a bit of make up, and got dressed. She threw her hair up in a bun.

She stepped out if the bathroom, and moved over to Seung Jo's side of the bed. She leaned down, and kissed his cheek. 

She grabbed her bag, and went downstairs to the kitchen. She greeted her mother-in-law.

'' Good morning, mother.''

Geum -Hee turned and beamed at her daughter-in-law.

'' HaNi -ah! Good morning! Going to work?''

HaNi nodded, and grabbed the packed lunch that Geum- Hee made for her.

'' You both work so hard.''

HaNi smiled at her, and wished for her a great day. She walked out and got into the car. She drove to the hospital, and changed into her nurses uniform. She clocked in, and went to the nurse's station.

The head nurse looked up, and greeted her.

'' Good morning, Nurse Oh. Are you ready to start your rounds?''

HaNi nodded.

'' Yes, Ma'am.''

'' Very good.'' She handed her the files of the patients she had to attend to. She looked the first one, and grabbed the tray of supplies she needed. 

The young nurse walked into the room, and greeted the elder before her.

'' Good Morning Mrs. Kang. Are you ready for me to replace your IV?''

The elderly woman nodded, and held out her arm. HaNi cleaned the site, and carefully inserted the needle into her skin. She taped the area down, and adjusted the bag of fluids on the pole.

She nodded to the woman, and exited the room. She continued to go through her rounds, and went onto her lunch break. She sat down at a table, and opened her lunch box. She smelled the wonderful meal that Geum- Hee made. She was glad that her morning sickness has eased off. She still had the occasional nausea, but she could handle that.

She ate her lunch, and drank a bottle of water. She needed to stay hydrated. After her break ended, she returned to the nurse's station to run the desk for the remainder of her shift.

She yawned, starting to get tired. She looked forward to going home, and seeing her husband. She missed him.

She spent the rest of the day handing out files to doctors, and answering the phone. 

She looked at the clock, relieved to see her replacement will be taking over within the next five minutes.  She greeted the nurse as she came behind the desk. They bid goodbye, and HaNi went to the locker room, and changed back into her clothes. 

HaNi grabbed her things, and left the hospital. She got into her car, and pulled out of the parking lot. Once she got home, she shrugged off her coat, placed the lunch box on the counter, and headed upstairs.

When she entered her room, she saw Seung Jo on the computer, going through his emails. He turned at the sound of the door closing.

'' How was your day?''

She shrugged, moving to stand behind him, and hugged his shoulders. He could tell that she was in a cuddling mood at the moment, and that she was tired. 

'' It wasn't too bad, today. The other nurse's weren't as chatty today.''

Seung Jo raised an eyebrow. He was pretty surprised about that, since the nurse's were ALWAYS gossiping to each other.

'' That's surprising.''

'' I know. I honestly thought there was something wrong witht them.''

Seung Jo smiled, and shook his head. His wife never fails to amuse him.

She changed into more comfortable clothing, and plopped herself into her husband's lap. Seung Jo looked down at her, and kissed the side of her head.

'' Comfortable?''

'' Very.''

Seung Jo shook his head, and just let her be. He wrapped an arm around her waist to make sure she didn't fall.

_________________________________________

Tada! Another chapter! As you can see, there wasn't much going on in this chapter, and Seung Jo wasn't in it much.  I just wanted to give you guys an update.

Story time.

So, I work in a groccery store ( cashier), and I had the rudest person the other day.

Customer : Those avocados were 4 for $5

Me : -Glances at screen- Sir, they are 3 for $5. That sale ending a few days ago.

Customer : The sign says 4 for $5.

Me:Image result for funny cashier memes

Me: Sir, I will have someone fix the sign.

Customer : -gives me the evil eye- I Don't want them then!

Me :   Image result for funny cashier memes

Yup, the joys of being a cashier.

Anyways, enjoy and I'll update soon!

-KpopBunny~