Chapter 3

Playful Kiss 2 : Baby Kisses.

Annyong my lovely readers!!

I am SOOOO sorry for the wait, I had no internet access for the past month or so, so I wasn't able to upload my stories like I wanted to!

It drove me crazy since I had this whole chapter written. I was litterally a small paragraph away to uploading this chapter when the internet suddenly turned off...I litterally screamed.

Well, I am here now ( For the record, I still don't have internet at home, I am at the beach house with my sis, so we can use our laptops. ) 

Hopefully it will be back on in a few days, and this will hold you off until I can update again.

Enjoy the chapter!!

_______________________________________________

After the doctor's ran a few more tests, and gave her more fluids, they sent Ha Ni home. The young couple were pleased that they didn't have to stay overnight. Seung Jo helped Ha Ni get changed and grabbed her bag. He led her out of the hospital to their car. 

Once he was sure she was strapped in, he went to the drivers side and started the car. He turned to look at her.

'' Are you ready to go home?''

She smiled at him, and nodded her head.

He backed up the car and started the drive home. As he drove, he glanced at her from the corner of his eye every once in a while. He couldn't stop the smile from slipping onto his face when he saw that Ha Ni had fallen asleep. 

He pulled up to his house and carefully got her out of the car without waking her up, he would get the bag after he got her settled.  After he entered the house, he took her upstairs to their bedroom and laid her down on the bed. He settled her under the covers and kissed her forehead. 

He went back downstairs and got the bag from the car, locking it as he was walking back to the house.

He talked to his family for a few minutes before retiring for the night. He went back to his room and got into bed. It didn't take hime long to fall asleep.

-------

The next morning, Ha Ni's sleep was interupted when a wave of nausea crashed into her body. She bolted to the bathroom that was connected to their room. Tears came to her eyes as she got sick.

Seung Jo woke up to the sound of retching. He rubbed his eye's to rid of the sleep. He slowly walked to the bathroom, and knealed down next to her, holding her hair back. 

She threw up for the next fifteen minutes, eventually dry heaving. He continued rubbing her back in small circles. He grabbed a wet washcloth and wiped and forehead, to cool her down.

He looked at her, patting her head. 

'' Do you think you can stand up?''

She shook her head. He nodded and lifted her up into his arms. She groaned at being moved from the cool floor. He laid her on the bed and pulled the covers over her. He glanced at the clock and sighed, it was half an hour before he had to leave for work.

He quickly showered and changed into his work clothes, and grabbed his bag, and he wrote her a note, letting her know he went to work. Luckily he wasn't working a full shift today, so he can get home midafternoon. 

He glanced at his wife, then kissed her cheek. He grabbed his coat and walked down the stairs, he looked at his mother, who was in the kitchen making coffee, and starting breakfast. She glanced at him, and smiled.

'' Good morning, son. Are you getting ready to leave?''

'' Yes, I should be home around 2 or 3 this afternoon. Ha Ni has been having morning sickness this morning, so if it starts up again, give her some ginger tea, it will help ease it. ''

Geum- Hee nodded at him, and handed him a thermos of fresh coffee, and a bento box for lunch. He thanked her, kissed her on the cheek and left the house. 

-----

Ha Ni woke up about an hour or so after her husband left the house. She looked around the room, and saw a note on the pillow next to her.  She read it, and nodded, sighing. She was glad he wasn't working late tonight.

She got up and stretched. She wasn't as nauseous as she was earlier, and it was managable. She changed into a summer dress, and walked down the stairs, her house slippers on her feet.

She walked into the kitchen to see her mother-in-law washing the dishes. Geum- Hee smiled as she saw her daughter-in-law up.

'' Ah, Did you sleep well, Ha Ni? Are you feeling better?''

Ha Ni nodded her head.

'' Ne, I'm still a little nauseous, but it isn't as bad as it was this morning.''

'' That's good,dear. Would you like some tea, Seung Jo said it will make you feel better. Also I made you a light breakfast, so it won't be heavy on your stomach.''

Ha Ni smiled. She agreed to the tea, and got out the breakfast the older woman made.

'' Where's the rest of the family?''

'' Your father and father-in-law went out to run some errands, while Eun-Jo is at a friends house for a sleepover. ''

Ha Ni nodded. 

-------

It was nearing 3 pm when Seung Jo arrived home. 

He got out, and walked inside the house. Ha Ni and his mother were talking in the sitting area, drinking tea.

'' Ah, Seung Jo ah, welcome home! How was work?'' His mother's cheerful sounded throughout the house.

'' It was fine, not as many as patients as yesterday, which is a nice change. And how was your day?''

'' Fine, Ha Ni and I spent the day talking and having some girl time. Isn't that right, Ha Ni?''

She nodded, and smiled at her husband.

'' That's nice.''

-----

She and Seung Jo were resting in their room, as he was tired from work. They lay together in the softness if their bed.

She couldn't stop her eye's from closing, and she fell asleep in Seung Jo's arms. As he started to doze off, he took note that she had fallen asleep and kissed the top of her head. He soon followed her into a deep slumber. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Well, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Just letting you all know that I haven't forgotten about ' What You Mean To Me .'' and ' An Angelic Love story.'' I promise I will update both stories when my WiFi is back on. Just try and be patient.

Let me know what you guys think so far, and I hope this will hold you off until then.

Thanks!

-KpopBunny~