Chapter 2

Playful Kiss 2 : Baby Kisses.

Annyong!

So as you can see, I have another chapter for you guys, and I really hope your enjoying it!

I will probably upload another chapter tomorrow, so I can get further into this story, and that way I can also think and plan the next chapter for 'What You Mean To Me'

Don't worry, I didn't forget about that story, I am just trying to plan out the rest of it, so uploading would be easier on me.

Now, I won't let you wait any longer, on with the story!

_____________________________________________

When Seung Jo placed his stethoscope on his wife's abdomen, that last thing he expected to hear was heartbeat. But once he heard it, he became highly conerned.

Based on the amount of pain she was in and the location of said pain,  alarm bells rang in his head. With the comfirmation of his findings that his wife was pregnant, he feared thatg something was wrong. He didn't see any bleeding, which is a good thing at the moment, but he was also worried that this could be a Ectopic Pregnancy.  If so, then she needs to go the ER as quickly as possible. ( Remember, doctors have to go through every possibility)

He pulled out his phone and turned to his mother.

'' Umma, get Ha Ni a coat or a blanket to keep her warm.''

She nodded and ran upstairs to the young couple's bedroom.

His father, Soo-Chang, looked at his son.

'' Son, what's going on?''

Seung Jo called the paramedics, informing them of the situation, letting them know that he is a doctor and his wife is a nurse. He gave them the address and hung up the phone. 

He looked at the other's and explained to them as easily as they could. Eun-Jo still wasn't exactly sure of the term his Hyung used, but he knew that it was serious. He wondered how his older brother managed to stay calm throughout this whole thing.

Geum-Hee returned with warm blanket, and wrapped it around her. She kissed the yound woman's forehead. 

When the paramedic's arrived, Seung Jo immediately gave them the details and the best way to proceed until they reached the hospital. They all knew doctors can't work on their family members. ( yes that's true, because tehy are too emotionally involved.)

They nodded, and brought in a stretcher. With Seung Jo's help, they carefully lifted her and placed her onto the gourney. One of the paramedics placed a nasal cannula into her nostrils to help her breath a little better.

Seung Jo went with them in the ambulance, as it always helps to have a doctor close by. He told the other's to follow them in the car, and meet them at the hospital. They nodded and got their things, and climbed into the car, following the ambulance.

_____________________

When they arrived at the hospital, the paramedics brought Ha Ni out of the ambulance, and rolled her into the emergency department. Seung Jo followed, this time, not as a doctor, but as a husband.

One of his fellow collegues noticed them and fast walked over. He looked at Seung Jo, who then explained what they were dealing with. The older man nodded and started shouting orders to nurses and pulling her into a hospital room.

Obviously, Seung Jo knew he had to stay in the waiting room while they were working on her.  It doesn't mean he has to like it. 

He sighed, and shifted, to get into a comfortable position. He leaned his head back against the wall, and stared ahead, looking at one of the posters that were hanging on the wall.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the nurses giggling at the nurses station. He felt himself getting annoyed. Didn't they have anything better to do, like their JOB!? Granted, he was used to the nurses flirting with him, he always just ignored it. Plus, well, if Ha Ni noticed what the nurses were up to, she would immediately prove that Seung Jo was forever hers!

He eventually had it, as he was pretty on edge as it was.

'' Nurses, get back to work, and focus on the patients, or I will imform your head nurse.'' He gestured to the chairs that were filled with patients STILL waiting to be seen.

They all blushed sheepishly, and got back to work, not wanting to get in trouble. 

__________________

His family arrived about 20ish minutes later, explaining that there was unexpected traffic. Seung Jo nodded.

Geum-Hee looked at her eldest son.

'' Did they say anything yet?''

'' Not yet, Mother. They have to run tests on her first and get the results before they can consult the family. '' He explained.

They noded and settled on the chairs.

_____________

An hour passed when the older doctor finally came out. He walked over to them, and Seung Jo stood up. 

'' How is she?''

'' She's fine. She's resting at the moment. It wasn't an Ectopic Pregnancy, the fetus is developing normally in the womb. The reason for her pain, she was have abdomenal muscular spasms. Turns out she was dyhdrated.''

Seung Jo nodded, relieved to hear that both child and his wife were alright.

Geum- Hee squealed, when she realized that they said Ha Ni was pregnant. ' Finally!' she thought. She has been waiting for them to have a child since they basically got married! After all, she was a huge shipper of the couple, and they would make some gorgeous babies.

She hugged her son, then the doctor, then everyone else.

Seung Jo rolled his eyes, amused at his mother's enthusiasm. Their father's hugged, and shaking each other's hands. His kid brother was currently trying to hide a smile that as trying to slip onto his face.

His collegue patted him the shoulder.

'' Congratualations, Dr. Beak. To both you and Nurse Oh. Also, she was asking for you. You may want to go see her''

Seungo Jo nodded. His family told him to go first, that way they can be alone, and they will visit in the morning. His mother handed him a bag, filled with clothes for them to both change into. He thanked her.

His father and brother congratualated him, and Ha Ni's father told him to take care of both of them, He assured his father -in-law that he would.

_____________________

He walked into her room, and sat on the edge on her bed. She opened her eye's and looked at him. She smiled at him, and took his hand into hers.

'' Looks like it's not integestion this time.'' She lightly joked, know he'll get the reference. 

He chuckled, and held her hand.

'' I guess not.''

They were silent for a moment, then she shifted, showing she wanted to be hugged. He changed the bed so she was sitting up more, and hugged her.

She laid her head in the crook of his neck.

'' Are we ready to be parents?'' She asked, her voice a whisper, nervousness in her voice.

Seung Jo her back and kissed her hair.

'' I'm not gonna lie, it will be hard, but I think we'll be fine.''

She looked up at him, and moved her arms around his neck, who in turn moved his arms around her small waist.

'' Saranghae.'' Her voice soft.

He smiled at her, rare gentleness in his features.

'' Saranghae.'' He said back.

They smiled at each other, leaned in, and kissed.

_____________________________________________________________

Wow, another chapter done! 

This is the fastest I probably uploaded, and there will be another chapter tomorrow. 

Well, looks like they are going to be adding a new member to the family.

Also if you don't know what things are medically, here's the meaning of the terms I used.

Ectopic Pregnancy : An abnormal pregnancy where the fetus develops outside the uterus, usually in the fallopian tube, also known as a tubal pregnancy.

Nasal Cannula: a device for delievering oxgyen to the nostril cavaity.

 

Well hope you guys are enjoying it! Time to started saying whether they should have a boy, girl, or multiples.

Remember to add your feedback, it helps on how I continue it.

Thanks!

-KpopBunny~