Chapter 1

Playful Kiss 2 : Baby Kisses.

Annyong!

So I finally started a new story, and I wasn't sure how I would feel when I started the idea. I know this isn't usually what I write ( Ya know, KangTeuk's my thing), but I love this drama, and I always wanted to see what would pf happened next.

So I am actually really excited when I got it all set up. I hope you enjoy this story, and continue to support it, as I will work on my other current stories as well.

I hope to see some feedback from my readers just so I know what everyone thinks of my idea.

Well here we go, enjoy the story!

__________________________________________

The morning started like any other morning at the Beak family house. It was currently around 6 a.m , and most of the occupents were still dead asleep. Ha Ni was lying in her bed listening to the shower running. Her husband, Seung Jo was currently getting ready for an all day shift at the hospital. 

Ha Ni had the day off, which she was grateful for. As of recently, she hasn't been feeling well. She just felt off, nauseous.  She tried to shift, wanting to get more comfortable, but couldn't. The young woman sighed, and ce again onto her back. Ha Ni closed her eys, hoping she would drift back to sleep. 

At the sound of the door opening, she glanced at the door and saw Seung Jo enter the room and go into the closet to get his clothing for the day. She smiled, thinking how lucky she was to have such a handsome, smart husband. She loved him very much, and though he doesn't always show it, her loves her as well. 

Seung Jo came back towards the bed, and grabs his white doctor coat. She look down his body, seeing he was wear a blue button up shirt, and black dress pants,  A tie was aorund his neck as well. She blushed, hoping she wasn't caught staring..again.

And of course, she was. 

Seung Jo looked down at her, noticing her stare, and rolled his eyes, amused. He was used to her idiotic tactics, which is one of the reason's he loves her. He also liked to , so she can make a cute annoyed pouty face. 

'' Yah, why are you looking at me like that?'' He asked, fake annoyance in his voice.

Ha Ni  brought the blanket up to the top of her eye's. Seung Jo shook his head and walked to the bed, and sat down on the edge, next to her.

He moved his hand and brought the covers down so he could see her face. She looked up at him, a blush still present on her cheek's. 

The young doctor his wife's hair, and smiled at her. She love's that smiles because it's just for her.

'' You can go ahead and go back to sleep for a little while. Mother will wake you when she has breakfast ready.''

She nodded, and gestures to her pouty lips, wanting a kiss before he left. He rolled his eyes and leaned down and gently kissed her on the lips. She smiled up at him when when they pulled away, a goofy look on her face.

Seung Jo shakes his head at her expression.

'' Have a good day at the hospital, hubby!''

He chuckles, and gives a quick peck on the forehead.

'' Alright. See you when I get home, wifey.''

After that, he got up, grabbed his black bag, and left the house.

-------

The day went by at a steadfast pace, and by 6 p.m, the family, except Seung Jo, were sitting in the living room talking. Ha Ni's mother-in-law ,Geum-Hee, was chatting with her about something, when a wave a pain hit her lower abdomen. 

She winced. Her father, Ki-Dong, noticed. He gave his only daughter a worried look.

'' Ha Ni, are you okay?''

She looked at her father and smiled at him.

'' I'm fine, appa. My stomach's just bothering me.''

Seung Jo's little brother, Eun-Jo, looked at his sister-in-law and noticed she looked a little pale. Even though they bicker, they still have a soft spot for each other, and get along just like real siblings would.

After a half hour has passed, her pains just kept getting worse, and she was honeslty starting to get nervous. She considered calling Seung Jo, but she didn't want to disturb while he was working.  She glanced at the clock, and realized that he would be home in about 20 minutes. 

She gasped when a pain gripped her. 

'' Ha Ni! What's wrong?'' Geum-Hee asked, her voice frantic with concern.

'' My stomach really hurts. Can you please call Seung Jo?'' She bit her lip.

Geum-Hee nodded, and pulled her phone out, and dialed her son's number. She watched her daughter-in-law in the corner of her eye.

Her son answered on the fourth ring.

'' Hello?''

'' Seung Jo, how quickly can you come home?!!'

'' I'm about 15 minutes away from the house now, why?''

'' Hurry home, son! Ha Ni is in pain!''

He quickly switched into doctor mode.

'' Where is she hurting?''

'' She says her stomach hurts.''

'' Okay, lay her on the couch, on her side, and keep her comfortable until I get home. I'll be as fast as I can.''

'' Okay.''

He hung up.

She turned to her daughter in law and helped her lay down, and onto her side like she was instructed. She kneeled down beside her and her hair. Geum-Hee turned to the rest of her family.

'' Seung Jo is on his way, help he comfort her.''

-----

Almost 13 minutes later they heard the door open, and Seung Jo walked in, doctor bag in hand. The other's quickly moved away so Seung Jo had room to work.

He walked over and knelt down beside her. He glanced over her, to check how she looked physically. He was quick to note that she was clammy, pale, and he muscles were tensed. Her eye's were closed, probably to help to deal with the pain.

He got his stethoscope and checked her lungs, and heart rate.

Her pulse was a little quick, but it was steady. He gently shook her shoulder. She opened her eye's and looked at her husband. There were tears in her eyes. He hated seeing her cry.

'' Ha Ni, I need you to shift to your back, I need to check your stomach.'' He told her in a gentle tone, to keep her calm.

She nodded and with Seung Jo's help, moved onto her back. He moved up her blouse, and placed a hand on her stomach.

'' Let me if anything hurts.''

She nodded.

He gently started palpitating her abdomen, moving from her upper abdomen, and then moved to her lower abdomen. When he pressed down on her lower stomach, she yelped and gripped onto her husband's white coat. He frowned, and once again grabbed his stethoscope. 

The other's were watching, worried, but glad that Seung Jo was in control of the situation.

He placed the metal piece on her lower abdomen, and listened. For a few minutes, he didn't hear anything, he waited a little longer when he finally heard something. He froze. 

That couldn't be what he just heard.

He listened again, and he was right.

......

 

It was a heartbeat. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Tada!

First chapter done!! I hope you lovelies enjoy it! It literally took me forever to write it.

And by the way, before you suspect anyhting, NO there is no miscarriage in this story, if there was, I would have mentioned it in the tags or warned you ahead of time. Pain is part of pregnancy. I actually studied medical for a while, I still do in my free time, plus alot of my family members are nurses. 

 

Well, let me know what you guys think! I would love to see your feeback!

I will be uploading this story, probably tomorrow, just so I have mabye three chapters uploaded. 

Enjoy, and don't forget to comment and subscribe!

-KpopBunny~