Chapter 6

Playful Kiss 2 : Baby Kisses.

Annyong!

I know it's been MONTHS since I last updated this story! I have been wanting to update my other stories, but I have been trying to wrap up ' An Angelic Love Story' .

Hopefully you will like this chapter. My mind is sort of blocked on this one, since it has been awhile since I worked on this one.

Enjoy the chapter!

_____________________________________

HaNi was in the kitchen making breakfast with her mother-in-law, it was a rare occasion. Both HaNi and Seung-Jo has the day off, and they were less likely to be called in, due to the amount of doctors and nurses they had on staff that day.

Geum-Hee looked at her daughter-in-law, watching her cut some tomatos. The young woman was now 4 and a half months pregnant, and her bump had expanded quite a bit.  She is the size she should be, her morning sickness has finally gone away, her hips have widened a bit more. She is right on track.

The older woman smiled, and went back to cooking. She was making omlets, while HaNi was helping her prepare a salad to go with it. Seung-Jo was upstairs, showering, and organizing the couples bedroom.

Geum-Hee's husband and her youngest son were out getting a few things for her.

Seung-Jo came downstairs, dressed in dark jeans, and a longed sleeved t-shirt. He greeted his mother and his wife, going to the fridge to grab a water bottle. 

HaNi smiled at him, greeting him in return. She turned back to task, carefully cutting the fruit in pieces ( yes, tomatoes are a fruit!), trying to make sure she doesn't cut herself in the process.

Seung-Jo glanced at her, making sure she wasn't doing anything to injure herself. He may not show his affection and concern for her all the time, as it's just not his personality, but he does care. He does his best to keep an eye on her, and help her when she needs him.

He made his way to th table when he heard a sqeauk. He turned around and saw his wife holding her finger . He sighed, he saw that coming a mile away.

Seung-Jo walked over to her, and guided her to the sink, turning the water on low to wash off the blood, so he could see the damage.  He was glad to see that it was a small cut, not too deep. Definitely not enough to require stitches.

'' Go sit down, and I'll go get the first aid kit.''

She nodded, pouting and sniffling. She sat down, and waited for her husband to come back.

'' HaNi, are you okay?'' Geum-Hee asked, worried.

'' Ne, I'm fine. My finger just hurts.''

Seung-Jo came back into the kitchen, and pulled up a chair next to her. He took her hand and examined it once more, and opened up the kit.

'' Keep still.''

She nodded.

He grabbed a anticeptic, and dabbed it one the wound, took the chance to let it settle, and took out a finger bandage. He wrapped it her finger, just tight enough so it wouldn't cut of circulation.

'' Better?'' He asked her.

'' Ne, Thank you.''

He nodded, patting her leg, and got up, leaving the room to return the kit to its home.

HaNi blushed, smiling. She bent her finger, admiring the work her husband did. She got up, a hand going to her bump, and walked back to the cuttng board, grabbing a new knife, and finished up her chopping.

Seung-Jo came back, and poured himself some coffee.

'' I was going to do that.''

'' Do what?'' He asked his once again pouting wife.

'' Make your coffee.''

'' It's fine, HaNi. If it makes you feel better, you can do it next time.''

'' Arasso.''

Once her father, father-in-law, and brother-in-law returned, Geum-Hee and HaNi served everyone breakfast. They all sat down and enjoyed the meal.

They made small talk as they ate. HaNi had a hand on her bump, absentmindedly.

After they ate, they decided to do a movie day, and just relax at home. They let Eun-Jo choose the movie as he was the youngest.

HaNi sat next to her husband, and leaned against him.  He looked at her, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. 

She smiled against his shoulder, enjoying a day she was able to spend time with her husband.

__________________________________________

Another chapter! FINALLY! 

I know it's not much, but it was just a little something until the next update, hopefully I will have some more ideas to for when that happens.

If you guys have suggestion, please comment.

As always, let me know what you think. I will be updating ' What you Mean to Me' tomorrow after work.

-KpopBunny~