Chapter 02

Our cliché love story

Daehyun is now sitting in a sofa in their living room with his grandma, waiting for the Kim Himchan and the other culprit, the other grandma.

 

He's wearing a simple white T-shirt and a faded jeans. He didn't made any effort on looking more presentable because (aside from he already is) he doesn't want anyone to think that he is trying to impress whoever this Kim Himchan is.

 

"They will not show up grandma, we're wasting our time" Daehyun said as he spare a glance in their grandfather clock, boredom lacing in his voice.

 

"They will be on time, don't get too excited." Sing-songed grandma.

 

"Who said i am excited? Grandma, this is a sign that this stupid marriage should be call off. You are so old fashioned" he scoffed and crossed his arms, fighting off an eye roll.

 

"Watch your tongue Jung Daehyun! We are not having this conversation" said Daehyun's grandma firmly.

 

 

Daehyun wondered how this Kim Himchan look or what's he like, he never dared asked for a picture or even asked what he looked like because he doesn't want his grandma to think that he's interested. All he know is that he is 3 years older than him, working as a business operation manager, and loves wine. Not that his interested in his grandma's story about this 'wonderful-man-you'll-love-him', but of course he is somewhat curious.

 

 

There are so many things running through his head at the moment.

This Kim Himchan dude.

What if he is a creepy weird guy? A erted one? A scary goon?

What if he is also against the marriage and he will try to murder Daehyun without leaving any trace that he did it. He'd seen it in some Western TV series or movies.

 

Or what if he's a good looking guy? A nice, sweet and caring guy? A prince charming who will save his damsel in distress.

And they will eventually fall in love with each other just like those in the movies or romantic novels and they will live happily ever after.

 

But no he isn't a damsel in distress and whoever this Himchan is will not be his Prince Charming.

 

Daehyun shook his head as he disapproved of the thought. There's no way he will let his love story to be that cliché. No.

 

 

 

A moment later, a silver car parked in front of their house. A grandma and a man emerges from it and made their way inside their house where Daehyun's grandma excitedly welcomed them.

 

The said man is wearing a charcoal suit, very formal attire. He has a jet black hair that looks so well with his facial feature, perfect nose, bow lips, eyes that reminded him of a cunning fox. His skin complexion is fair and smooth and looks like Mr. And Mrs. Acne never once visited his face.

 

Daehyun couldn't believe it! He had never seen a man this beautiful!

 

Daehyun subconsciously checked his overall looks compared to this man in front of him.

 

He is the opposite of him, he has bronze skin (those whitening products are not working, don't waste your money on those stupid craps, Youngjae once said), his nose is high...and big (according to Youngjae) while this Himchan has thin aristocratic nose, his lips are thick...and huge (again, according to Youngjae) while this Himchan has thin lips.

This Himchan is taller than him, his shoulder is broader while his is not-broad-enough-for-a-man-his-age (this again is according to Youngjae).

His eyes are big...and beautiful (according to his grandma) while this Himchan has cute little eyes.

 

"Hi I'm Kim Himchan, and I supposed you are Jung Daehyun? Pleased to meet you" said Himchan as he offered his right hand for a handshake.

Daehyun accepted his hand and tried to fight off the blush that's creeping his skin. "Yeah, same here"

"Eww wtf Daehyun, you're acting like a school girl in front of the campus heart throb"

 

He mentally note that this Kim Himchan's voice is husky just they way he like it. His voice is cold though, maybe he is indeed against this marriage, maybe he is disappointed with the way Daehyun presented himself. Maybe he has a girlfriend or a boyfriend who he promised to marry. Maybe he is thinking of a way to break off this planned marriage.

 

Daehyun felt pained at the thought.

"Waaaiit why do I feel this way? Aha! Rejection! I just dislike rejection."

 

And maybe Daehyun should stop over thinking.


that HimDae moment during the True Awake concert is life!!(≧∇≦)/

 

 

I apologize, I don't know what happened, I clicked save changes but the chapter was saved on the BangDae story (no update yet on that one) instead of here.

(´;Д;`)

 

Please support "That's My Jam" stream the video on YouTube (o・・o)/