Chapter 04

Our cliché love story

 

The beautiful melody travels through Daehyun's ear as he lays on his bed, eyes closed.

He loves this moment.

Nothing to worry about.

Just get lost in the wonder of music.

For some it's a journey through reading books, for him it will be music.

 

 

The last book he read was a romance novel about arrange marriage. He picked up the book because he's undergoing the same thing right now thanks to his grandma.

The main characters did not like each other first, they are both against the marriage but eventually they fell in love with each other and the wedding happened with them completely in love.

 

He read those kinds of stories before, but only now he paid attention well as the story unfold.

 

Daehyun let out a heavy sigh. Cliché.


Another sigh and he took off the earphone plugged in his ears (of course where else?)

 

Daehyun will admit that he is attracted to Himchan. But that's the thing! He is attracted to him only because of his physical appearance.

Because he is strikingly handsome!.. when in fact the doesn't know much about the guy yet.

 

What if their personality is the complete opposite and they will just clash?

In a long run, instead of falling in love with each other they will grew hatred towards each other?

 

He stares at the ceiling hoping it will give him answers.

 

He's knocked out of his trance when he heard his phone vibrates.

Eyes widened when it was from the man he's been thinking a lot lately.

 



(@.@)


 

"Youngjaaaeeeeeeee!!! Himchan asked me out! This weekend he wanted to take me out to dinner!!"

 

"So?" Youngjae did not even spare his whining friend a glance

 

"Ugh you're boring!... Say, should I say I'm busy? Or should I say yes I'm free?"

 

"Are you busy this weekend?"

 

"No"

 

"Then tell him you're free and you guys can go! Pfft, seriously Daehyun what are you?"

Head shaking in disbelief as he flips the page of the manga his reading

 

"Alrighty~~" and Daehyun started typing on his cellphone "should I add emoji or nah?"

 

"Daehyun!"

 

"Fine fine!" Daehyun said as he press the send button

 

Silence...

...silence

"Youngjae, do you think...
Love at first sight is real?" Daehyun asked as he scooted next to Youngjae.

 

"There you go again Daebutt! Listen, you watch too much drama or read too much of those crappy romance novels and tsk tsk.....

There's no such thing as love at first sight, be realistic boy!" Youngjae sermon has begun


"...are you attracted to this Himchan guy and now you think you're in love with him? Are you going to be a hopeless romantic now?

If so, please call the number on your screen, it's 888-Save-Daebutt"

 

Daehyun let out a sigh. "Yes I am attracted to him, I admit that. I hate to say that it is purely physical since I don't really know him as a person yet.

Strangely, I find him nice and didn't think about the arrange marriage as something weird.. Am I weird?"

 

Youngjae shrugs "Maybe, maybe not. Who knows" "...when am I going to meet your future hubby?"

 

What the...I'm here gushing about the date when I haven't even introduced him to my best friend

 

"You're thinking why on earth you haven't introduced me to Himchan yrt right? It's written all over your ugly face"

 

"Yah I don't know why I'm friends with you" Daehyun pouted "next week? Or when he is free"

 

"Deal!" "Uhmm Daehyun..?"

 

Daehyun hummed in response.

 

"Just a piece of advice.. Don't fall in love with love....
...Cause then everything will be ideal"

 

Youngjae said then he picked up his manga and started reading again




(@.@)

 

 

That night Daehyun couldn't sleep well. He's been tossing and turning, Youngjae's advice ringing in his ear.

"Don't fall in love with love? What the hell was that supposed to mean? Freaking Youngjae!"

 

 

 


waddup?! i'm taking a break from my homeworks and decided to write something

I will update the BangDae story soon and end it, then i'll focus on this story after.