one

Mermaid's Tears : Aquamarine

The four richest bachelors in China decided to take a vacation off at the beach since it's been about a month since the gang all saw eachother. "Did you guys invite Xuanyi?" Tao asked his crew as Yifan drove, Luhan sat in the passenger seat on his phone, and Yixing took a nap next to him. "It's a guys' vacation, why would we invite Xuanyi?" Luhan replied. "Well you know we grew up together and all she's part of the gang too." Tao said and turned his eyes to the window as the scene of a beach became visible. "True, but we wouldn't want Xuanyi seeing us shirtless at the beach." Yifan laughed. Luhan's phone suddenly started ringing, "Speak of the devil". Luhan answered Xuanyi's call and put her on speaker. "Yes?" he asked with a smile on his face. "Hey! Where are you guys?!" Xuanyi yelled. "We're going on a vacation to the beach, we'll be back in a month." Yifan laughed at their frustrated younger sister. "Hey sis!" Tao yelled from the backseat. "What the hell.. Why didn't you guys invite me? Am I not part of the crew now?" Xuanyi asked saracastically. Luhan laughed "We just wanted a guys trip." The boys could tell that Xuanyi felt left out. "Fine. Have fun. See you guys." Xuanyi hung up. "She sounds a bit upset." Tao got a little worried. "Don't worry she'll get over it. It's not like we're leaving her forever." Yifan laughed. 

The boys finally got to Luhan's private beach house, where Yixing finally woke up. "Wow we didn't hear from you at all the whole way here. I thought you died in your sleep." Tao grabbed his bags. "Shut up. Being a buisness person is tiring." Yixing stretched his arms then reached for his bags. The boys entered the luxurious beach house and each of them left to their rooms to put their belongings away. Luhan of course got the master bedroom with an ocean view. Luhan set his bag on the bed and looked around the room, picturing himself as a kid running around the room while smiling. He then turned to the window with an ocean view. He opened the curtains as the bright sunlight hit his face. Squinting his eyes a little until they adapted to the brightness. "Beautiful" He thought. He looked towards the everlasting sea, wishing he could just swim away from all of his problems. He paused for a while then took off his shirt and put on his swim trunks. He rubbed on some sun lotion then walked outside his bedroom to see the guys also ready to go taste the salty ocean. Their telepathetic communication was no joke.

Luhan walked outside and over to the storage shed, unlocking it and pulling out some surf boards and boogie boards. He let his friends choose what they wanted and took off with a surf board. He stepped on the wet sand and paused letting the salt water wash up to his toes, greeting him and welcoming him back. He ran in and once the water came up to his knees he crashed his surf board onto the water with his upper body laying over it, paddling further away from shore. Once he got far enough, he looked back and saw that his friends we're right behind him, ready to catch a great wave. The four waited and rode a great wave back to shore. Once they got back they all high-fived and praised eachother. Luhan was smiling proudly at what he'd acomplished, his gaze from the ocean turned to the shores. His eyes traced up the shores about 50 meters away until a strange figured layed partially in the water and on the sand unconcious. "Is that a dead sea animal?" Luhan asked pointing towards the figure. The boys stopped laughing and turned to the figure also. 

"It.. it kind of looks like a human.." Yixing said as goosebumps formed on his arms and legs. The boys ran towards the body. Luhan leading and Tao behind the group. Tao has never been the athletic type. Luhan was the first to approach the body. "It's a woman." he said as Yifan approached milliseconds after breathlessly, then Yixing. Her body layed forward onto the sand and her torso still covered by the washing waves while her was exposed. He got onto his knees to take a look at her face to see if there was any sign that she was still breathing. As he swept her hair out of her face, he noticed her goddess like beauty, causing him to pause for a couple of seconds. He came back to his senses after hearing her cough up some salt water. "Ahh!" Tao screamed like a girl, startling everyone. "She's !" Tao screamed again and turned his back covering his eyes. "Geez! You're such a little kid." Luhan yelled a little annoyed by Tao. "Give me your towel." Luhan demanded and Tao hesitantly pulled his towel from his shoulder handing it to Luhan with his back still turned the opposite direction. "Eishh I have to wash it really good later.. Women germs." Tao pouted.

Luhan wrapped her in the towel and carried her bridal style, running back to the house. Luhan layed her on his bed. "So, who knows how to put clothes on girls?" Yixing asked as he stared down at the girl. "I'm sure Tao has some experience with barbie dolls." Yifan added. "Hey! That was only once! Xuanyi begged me to play with her!" Tao yelled from the living room. "Wait, we really have to change her?" Luhan looked at the guys. "Well we certainly can't have a girl running around in a towel, plus she's going to get sick if you don't get her into something warm." Yifan answered. "The one who picked up the chick, can dress the chick" Yixing said and left the room. Luhan looked at Yifan, Yifan patted Luhan's back and also left the room. "Damn it.. This is the last time I pick a girl up off the shore." Luhan mumbled. He pulled out one of his t-shirts and dressed her. He then pulled out a hair dryer and started drying her wet hair. As he dried her hair, he couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face.

Her lips were plumped red and her skin was fairly white. Once he finished drying her hair, her eyes fluttered open. "Hey, hey are you okay? Why were you laying on the shore?" he questioned her as she woke up a bit startled. "Hey guys! She's awake!" Luhan screamed to the guys. The guys ran in and stared at the angelic being, sitting on the bed with an over-sized t-shirt and perfect brown hair.  "Wow, you're not bad little miss." Yixing smiled and walked up closer. "What's your name?" Yixing asked. She blankly stared at the boys questioning her. "I don't think she understands Chinese." Tao stated. "You're right." Yifan nodded and greeted her in English but she still seemed puzzled. "Yixing, try Korean" demanded Yifan. Still, she didn't answer. Luhan shrugged "Maybe she's mute?" The boys all agreed. The girl lifted the blanket off her legs and was strangely surprised and excited, she started running around and dancing. Tao smacked his own forehead, "Luhan, I think you brought the wrong girl home." The boys stared at how energetic she was.

The girl stopped and looked at them. "So, um, do you want to eat?" Yixing asked and made eating gestures. He acted as if he was feeding himself, then rubbed his satisfied tummy. The girl seemed puzzled at first but then understood and nodded with a smile. The boys led her to the kitchen and set her down at the dining table. "Well we're on the sea side so let's have some fish!" Yixing set a plate of fish with rice in front of her. She made a disgusted face and pushed the plate away. Yixing rubbed the back of his neck. "So you're not a fan of fish?" Yixing chuckled and put it away then pulled out some fried chicken in front of her. Yixing mouthed the name of the food. "Ch-i-ck-en" Yixing smiled at her. The girl picked at it then stuffed a piece into . "Chicken." she said. "Wow" the guys laughed. "She learns fast." "So what's your name?" Tao asked. She stared at him not understanding him. "Hmm, maybe you don't have one. Should I just give you one?" Tao asked. The girl continued to her chicken.

"Song Meili? Song Meili." Tao said. The girl turned up to look at him. "Song Meili" she said. Tao gasped. "We should turn her into a model and make money off of her." Yifan gently pushed his head and grabbed the car keys. "Let's go" said Yifan. "Where are we going?" asked Luhan. "Well she's not going to be wearing your clothes forever right?" Yifan asked. With that the boys took the mysterious girl shopping. They entered a mall and entered a store well known for clothes for woman. Yifan greeted the assitant. "Find this girl some nice clothes and undergarments please." Yifan told the assistant. "Only light colors and innocent styles." Yixing added. The assitant nodded. The girl went in and out modeling outfits for the guys and Yixing ended buying her clothes, Yifan chipped in for matching shoes, and Luhan also helped with matching bags and accessories. The guys were paying at the cash register while the girl wandered around the store in her new set of clothes. "Why do you guys even bother buying her clothes? It's not like she's staying with us forever. Her family must be looking for her." Tao said. What Tao said wasn't wrong, Luhan, Yifan, and Yixing looked towards the girl, wishing that she would stay with them forever.