.02

Kidnapping Min Yoongi

Third person's pov.

jimin suddenly smirked and took off his mask and smile widely at jungkook who is already smiling. 

"this is going to be a fun vacation isnt kookie?" jimin said while looking at the sleeping yoongi.

"i'm completely sure it will be." jungkook said while driving on their way at the secret house they buy just for this plan. 

 

after one hour

jimin prepared yoongi he placed yoongi on on the bed, and he got a pair of scissors and cut yoongi shirt in the middle that exposed yoongi's silky skin chest and tummy and then he took of yoongi pants and he was already drooling over yoongi's body thinking that he could ed yoongi hard right now. he left the black boxers on yoongi for the thrilling effect later. after undressing yoongi he hurriedly tied yoongi's hard with a super thick ropes at the both side of the bed head board and yoongi ankles at the end of the bed post. 

 

jungkook joined him by just staring at yoongi while sleeping. 

 

"oh how i wish he would wake up right now. " jungkook said while sitting next to yoongi on the bed. 

 

"then wake him up." jimin said to jungkook and jungkook already got the idea.

he suddenly squeezed yoong crotch under his boxers feeling yoongi under it. they saw yoongi reacted with it by and they giggled at it. suddenly yoongi slowly opened his eyes and saw jungkook and jimin looking at him

"hey what happened back their?" yoongi asked and he decided to sit but suddenly he felt the ropes on her wrist and ankles 

"what the?!!! what is this stop playing around." he said and he suddenly noticed that he is only on his boxers. " where are my clothes jimin and jungkook i'm not on time with jokes." he said with struggling and pulling the ropes. 

 

"oh yeah hyung we forgot, you are not going home and guess what we already told your parents that you are spending time with us instead and they completely understand isnt great?!" jimin said while stepping toward yoongi who is still confused with s.