.05

Kidnapping Min Yoongi

"it hurts." Yoongi whispered panting voice said. 

"Oh baby yoongi it's just not started yet." Jimin said and winked at yoongi and yoongi widened his eyes. Jungkook suddenly get a lube and rubbed it to yoongi's up and down 

"no j--jun-- ah." Yoongi bit his lower lips to avoid his moans he cant give up and give in to these two insane boys. 

Yoongi's is completely erected and hard suddenly jungkook put a little machine a tube cyclinder shape in the head of yoongi's and he puts two rings in yoongi's base and anothet one just near the machine in the head of yoongi's . And he turned it on to the highest setting. And it suddenly shock yoongi but jimin held yoongi tummy to stop him.

"n-n-no pl-pls i-- wont te-tell." Yoongi begged them again to let him go and just insist them to forget this happened. 

They didnt respond him, yoongi kept on shaking his head and whimpering the maching reminded him of a and extreme one. 

Suddenly jungkook get something from the drawer again and a thick long rod yoongi looked at him in a tired confusion face. 

Jungkook suddenly turn off the machine and take it off and place the rod on the tip of his head and slightly put a tip of it inside inside the slit 

"KYAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoongi screamed and jungkook did not stop from puting it continously inside his yoongis their doing a urethral play woth yoongi sounding him.

"stop bucking yongi you eill get nore hurt." Jimin said while stopp