.07

Kidnapping Min Yoongi

"Then what will you call us then?" Jimin said while touching yoongi's . 

"D-da-daddy jimin p-pls let me ." He gritted out. 

"That wasnt bad  isnt?" Jimin took off the one ring 

"B-but.." Yoongi whinned that the ring on the base of his isnt still taken off.

"You havent call me daddy yet?" Jungkook said. 

"D--da-daddy jungkook pl-pls take this off." He closed his eyes while saying those words. 

"Okay." Jungkook suddenly took it off.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Yoongi groaned in pain and bucking and shaking his head furiously as he it was so long he thought it wont stop anymore is kept on squirting out of his like a fountain "AHHHHHHH!!!!" It wont still stop he kept on shaking until the last drop of he came out of him. 

Yoongi felt he is going to die of , he felt he is a lifeless person his body ia completely drain. 

Suddenly he felt a on his thighs and belly he saw jungkook and jimin his and he just shut his eyes off. 

Until they we're finish. 

"Our fans always say that you will dominate me and jimin." Jungkook said to him so he opened his eyes to stare at jungkook.

"But look at you, your like a pet on bed." Jungkook finished. 

"Why?" Yoongi whispered yelled at them "what did i do to deserve this from you two?" He yelled. 

"Still didnt get it yoongi?" Jimin chuckled and shaking his head " we liked you for so long but your so numb to noticed it, that why we are longing to do this to you we love you so much." Jimin finished. 

"If you two truely loved me you will not hurt me." Yoongi answered him and closed his eyes 

Suddenly yoongi felt a collar on his neck 

"Wtf is this?!" Jungkook put him the collar 

"For not to disobey us we will untie you, dont you dare do anything yoongi we have video everything." Jungkook warned yoongi 

With that yoongi knew he was doomed and cannot do anything. 

"Do you promise yoongi?" Jimin said

"Yes." He said while sighing. 

"You will live with us until our vacation is finished." Jungkook said