.06

Kidnapping Min Yoongi

When the rod is completely settled inside yoongi's . Jungkook suddenly stand up 

"You know this scene should go with music." He smirked and walks towards the speaker and connected his phone to play some music. 

"What music then?" Jimin asked him while looking at yoongi who is and groaning loudly and panting hard. 

"It's like crazy in love but in korean version Whalien 52" he smirked and played the song through the speaker. 

Jungkook came back and took the milking machine putting it back at the head of yoongi's and setting it again at the highest level. 

That caused yoongi to felt the pain in double times and kept on shaking his thighs are trembling so hard. 

Suddenly he felt something poking his hole again he peeked jimin is holding 12 inch thick and he shooked his head violently 
"N-no--o i c-can't p---pls d-dont" i begged and trying to pull the ropes again 
Suddenly jimin shoved the violently inside his hole 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJH!!!!!" Yoongi yelled at the top of his lungs the and suddenly cried burst in tears in his state right now. 
The is set at the highest level and is placed against his prostate and yoongi is already drooling so much while crying his precum is over loaded and leaking violently. 
He felt he is going to again for the 10th time but it will still be denied due to the rod and rings. 

"AH FUCCCK!!!" He sobbed out as he felt the electricity flowed inside of his body for his is denied again. 

He cried hardly thinking 'what did he do to deserve this treatment from jungkook and jimin. 

Suddenly he felt a heavy weight on top of him he suddenly looked it was jungkook on top of him suddenly jungkook and marked all of the sensitive parts of his neck, jaw and even bit his ear lobe and "s-s-top a-lready -p ah!!" His is more increased by the marking of jungkook doing to him. 

Yoongi suddenly yelped when he felt jimin kissing his inner thighs and marking him them "A---ah s--hit." Jimin suddenly his sensitive part of his balls and tickled it. 
"N---O!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! ST--OP A--LRE--ADY." Yoongi cried out but the two didnt stop and continued their bussiness to his body. 

Then he felt suddenly that the two stood up again and he felt the was taken out of him completely and he was thankful for that. 

Then second jungkook took  off the milking machine off yoongi's . Yoongi started to look again at the two but still on wrecked state mouth wide open and still crying. And suddenly jungkook inch by inch took off the rod out of the of yoongi 

"AH!!! AHHHHHH!!!! S-sl--SLOWLY PLS!!!!" He cried out and the rod is completely out of him. 

Yoongi is still crying. 

"Call us daddy is you want to ." Jimin smirked 

"YOUR A SICK NO!!!!!!" Yoongi cried out. 

"Okay then we will bring these tools inside of you." Jungkook said while preparing again the tools. 

"NO KOO--KIE NO!!" Yoongi sobbed out.