.01

Kidnapping Min Yoongi

Jungkook's pov. 

"hyung are you sure about this?" I nervously asked jimin hyung 

"Ofcourse kookie, that's if you dont want it i can do it myself and we--" i cutted jimin hyung 

"NO WAY YOUR NOT GOING TO HAVE HIM ALL TO YOURSELF MIDGET." i said to him

"see? so just trust me on this no one will noticed not his parents even are members so will just chill." He said to me and i just sighed. 

 

suddenly yoongi hyung came down with all his luggage and bags already with him. Oh I almost forgot we had a rest for two months we could spend our days with our family and go on vacation but me and jimin had other plans. 

 

"hey, are you guys ready the we need to get going and because you two will be late for your flight at busan while me i'm need to make sure I'm on time on my flight heading to daegu." He said while heading to the front door. 

 

"Chill hyung." I said to him "I'm fast driver will get their in no time." i winked at him 

"yeah right just better bring us their alive." he smirked and ride at the back seat while jimin hyung sat on the shot gun seat with me.

 

"oh hyung you will be shocked that you will be in your destination in no time." jimin hyung said while fixing his face mask and give me the signal to wear my mask to and to start driving.

 

on our way we just play some random kpop music on my car speaker while yoongi hyung is just busy with his phone and staring outside the car. suddenly jimin hyung took the sleeping perfume out the bag and looked at me with a smirk and i nodded he glance at yoongi hyung first if he is looking at us lucky that hyung is still busy staring outside, jimin hyung suddenly sprayed the perfume at the aircon many times.'

 

"hey did you guys smeel that? is there something wrong with the aircon kookie?" yoongi said while coughing "what--"and suddenly passed out.