Cafe [Nayoung × Pinky]

IOI one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND FOR THIS IS SO LAME. MY PHONE WAS BROKEN AND ALL MY FILES DISAPPEARED ALONG WITH ALL MY DRAFTS. EVEN MY UPCOMING SESOM/SECHUNG WAS DELETED. ㅠ.ㅠ mianhae... But I should be posting my next Story like that SeSom story. Ily all! 

 

 

 

"HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?!?! THAT'S ALREADY YOUR 100TH PLATE KYULKYUNG! FOR PETE'S SAKE?! CAN'T  YOU EVER DO YOUR JOB RIGHT?! Ugghh. I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHY BOSS STILL KEEPS YOU HERE." 

 

 

Kyulkyung tried to bear every word Eunwoo said to her. I mean,  what can she do? She was a regular employee and Eunwoo was Chief in Staff. She can't just go against that; or it's just not her. Yes,  she grew up poor and such, but that doesn't mean she has an for a personality. She bowed her head down and tried to hold back her tears. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry ma'am, it'll ne---" She was already apologizing for her mistakes when she felt something heavy on her shoulders. Curious of what it was; and hoping it wasn't s baseball bat; she looked at her left shoulder. She saw a hand. She slowly swallowed as she fear who might that person be. Of course she already has an idea who it is. 

 

 

"A-ahh... B-boss..." Eunwoo who was so brave while scolding kyulkyung, literally trembled in fear as she stare at the latter behind Kyulkyung. 

 

"W-we were j-just---" Eunwoo tried to reason out, but she was cut when the latter spoke. 

 

 

"Eunwoo. Please go outside and assist the customers." She coldly said as she stare at Eunwoo with a blank expression on her face. 

 

 

Without any delay,  she quickly left.  Leaving kyulkyung and her boss alone with each other's company. 

 

 

"B-boss,  I-I---" stuttering, Kyulkyung tried to speak to explain what happened but again, Nayoung cut her off and said, "You stay clean the whole Cafe after closing time. I want this Cafe sparkling clean by tomorrow." 

 

 

That left poor Kyulkyung dumbfounded after Nayoung left. How was she supposed to clean a huge cafe all by herself. She couldn't even clean her own room. 

 

 

>11:23 PM<

 

 

"Ahhhhhh! Finallyyyyy!" 

 

She stretched her arms wide and fell to the floor out of exhaustion. She closed her eyes as she breathes heavily to catch her breath. 

 

 

"I should've started as soon as they got out." She chuckled, "but no. I still had to fool around. But it was fun though. This is rare to happen." 

 

 

She smiled lightly before standing up. She sighed lightly before changing her clothes. After that she grabbed her phone and headed out. She locked the door behind her and started walking. 

 

 

"urineun kkumeul kkuneun sonyeodeul... "

She started singing and humming feeling completely safe walking home since she knew all the people around their block. But just then she saw a shadow way ahead of her. 

 

 

"Mister! Hey Mister! What are you doing out at this hour? " She screamed to catch the attention of the stranger. 

 

She ran  to take a closer look at the Stranger. She then recognises the man as Mr. Daejun. She heard a lot of stories about this man, , harassment kidnapping and stuff. But she didn't believe any of those things. 

 

 

She tapped the latter's shoulder to let him know that she was behind him. The latter turned around to face Kyulkyung. But the moment she saw Kyulkyung's Smiling innocent face, lust ran through his veins. He was under the effects of Drugs. He had no control of his actions. He grinned at Kyulkyung a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter