Conclusion (Somi×Chaeyeon)

IOI one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Somi's POV


"Baby chaeeeee~" I said trying to act cutely. I'm not too good at this kind of things. We're currently here at my house sitting on the couch watching TV.


"Hmm?" She said while trying to concentrate on watching TV.


"I have something to tell you." I said in a serious tone so she would face me. Tada! It worked!


"Is it really that serious? " She asked confusingly after facing me.


"Yes, it is." I said while nodding. She lowered the TV's volume and looked at me in the eyes.


"Tell me. Now." she said Very seriously.

 

"Well... You see... How should I say this... Dad said... that... I... that I have to go back to Canada. Tomorrow. " I quickly said then hid my face with a pillow.


"WHAT?! CANADA?! TOMORROW?! SERIOUSLY?! WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR DAD! WHY?!" I heard her say. I can't quite see what she's doing though.

 

"He said that I need to finish my studies there. So we have to go back tomorrow. " I reasoned out cause I don't want her to get mad at me.


I heard her sigh.


"How long?" She asked.


"For 2 years..."


"2 years isn't that long right?" She asked and then suddenly pulled the pillow i was covering my face with and cupped my face.


"Tell me I will be your first and last. Promise me, when you come back after two years we'll be together forever. Promise me. You still love me when you come back." She said seriously.


"Yes. I promise." I said then gave her a peck on the lips. She then smiled at me. Those kind of smile that makes my heart melt.

 

~~~~


"Hey, Somi, Stop daydreaming. We're here." Sohye unnie said while slightly shaking my shoulder.


I looked at her and gave her a 'I-was-busy-daydreaming' look. But she just gave me a 'What-were-thinking-about' look. I answered with a 'Nothing-important' look.


"You two should stop talking with your eyes and talk with your mouth. Geez. You two are such weirdos." Mina Unnie said interrupting my look talk with Sohye Unnie. Is it really that weird???


I stretched out my arms after we got off the plane. God I missed Korea!

 

"Wahhhhhhhhh! Finally! after 7 years! I missed this place." I said then grabbed my luggage and went straight to the car.

 

 

After we arrived at our house, I quickly ran towards my room and laid on my bed. I started rolling around feeling my bed. Ah! I missed this house. So bad.


"Somi, take a shower and change already. Don't you want to take a walk outside? " Mina unnie ordered whrn she suddenly barged into my room.

 

"Yeahhhh. I guess your right. It really has been a long time. I wanna visit some places. And yah! unnie! Don't just come barging in on other people's rooms yah know! It's rude!" I whined at her but she just gave me a 'What' look.


"Yah! Unnie! you said don't talk with your eyes but your the one who's doing it!" I said while trying to hold my laughter.


"I don't get it?" She said while having a confused look which made me burst out laughing.


"Yah! Don't laugh! Get up already! take a shower!" She said before stepping out of my room.


Oh my god. My stomach hurts from laughing too much. God. Mina unnie. I don't know what Sohye Unnie sees in her. But they do look cute together.


A person suddenly flashed into my mind. I-it was Chaeyeon. I checked on my phone to see if she finally sent me a video call or anything. But nothing was there.


Sigh...


I miss my baby Chae... It's been a long time. Since I left for Canada she never contacted me. Is she mad or something??? I wish I could see her again.


I decided to take a shower and left the house after that. I wanted to see the place I loved the most. I remember that special place I would always go wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter