Finish II (Pinky×Chaeyeon)

IOI one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyulkyung's POV


I was sitting on a park bench when it suddenly started to rain. Aish. It's a good thing I brought an umbrella with me. Why am I doing here???


Well, to be exact, I got KINDA got jealous. as a friend I guess? not sure. I have a weird feeling every time I'm with her. Being too happy when I'm with her, Misses her so much even though we were together earlier. Wants to cuddle every time I see her. Is this... what... they call... love?


I shook my head. No! this can't be. But I guess she is beautiful... and pretty... and kind... and cu--- JOO KYULKYUNG! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! GEEZ!


I woke up from my day dream when I heard someone called me by my full name. Huh? It's raining? Who would call me at this time?


I stood up and walked towards which the voice came from. All I saw was a person laying in the grass even though it's raining. I came closer and was shocked on what I saw.


It was Chaeyeon. what is she doing here? Why is she here? isn't she supposed to be in class?


I came closer to her and stood beside her. She slowly opened her eyes. Wow... why did she suddenly???

 

I was shocked when she suddenly stood up and hugged me even though she's soaking wet! But it didn't matter. As long as she's here.


She was worried??? she was looking for me??? my heart skipped a beat on what she had just said. My heart is betraying me. geez.

 

She just asked me if I was jealous. Well, I was... but I have to deny though. Maliciousness may ruin our friendship.


i was in the middle of explaining myself when she suddenly cuts me of!


S-she k-kissed m-me... Making my heart beat so fast as if there will be no tomorrow.


It was just a smack... But that was my first kiss! UGHHHHHH. JUNG CHAEYEON. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!


"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I asked in confusion. She just giggled and stepped back into the rain.


She lifted her head like looking at the sky, but instead she closed her eyes. Damn it, why does she look so freaking hot in the rain?


"Can you feel me?"

She started singing but she's still have her eyes closed.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter