Finish? (Pinky×Chaeyeon×Somi×Sejeong)

IOI one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Another one. Hihihihihi. I think I'm getting the hang of this story writing thingy. By the way. Enjoy!

 Author out!

 

~

 

Chaeyeon's POV

 

"Wassup Chae-chae!" A familiar voice said from behind me.

 

I turned around but found no one. Aish! She's hiding again. I scanned the whole view but still no glance of her.


"Hey! Come out already! I know your he---" I was cut when someone hugged me from behind.


"Wahhhh. Kyungie! you scared me!" I whined while she's still hugging me.


her hug became tight.


DUG DUG...

 

 

Not wanting to let go I guess? We stayed for a few seconds like that before she lets go. I faced her smiling.


"You know, let's just go. We're gonna be late for our first class. No time to waste, Chop chop!" I said before pulling her by her hand.

 

She just stayed quiet through out the way. I wonder what's her problem? Is she sick?

 

when we reached our class, I simply had put my bag on my chair without letting go of her hand before taking her bag and tossing it to her chair and dragging her outside again.

 

I pinned her to the wall and looked straight in her eyes. Trying to give her a 'What's-wrong' look. But she just stared back at me looking all red.


I touched her forehead to feel if she has a fever and was shocked that she was so hot! I grabbed her shoulder and shook her lightly.


"hey Kyungie! are you ok? are you hurt? you can tell me you know! It's weird if you keep quiet like that!" I said in a worried tone. But silence was her answer and looked down.

 

I removed my hand and stood in front of her and crossed my hands. But she's still looking at the floor. I wonder what's really wrong? I was about to approach her again when I felt something around my waist.

 

"Good morning Chaeyeon unnie. " She slowly whispered in my ear.


Wait... this voice...


She tightens her hug and came closer to my face. I can feel her breathing. God she's teasing me again. I can feel myself getting all red. ughhhh.


"G-good Morning Somi-ah." I said while stuttering.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter