Confession (Doyeon×Yoojung)

IOI one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this is the first story. Im sorry if it . I kinda did this half asleep. And I got no time to edit. So yeahhh. I hope you will like it! Thank you for reading!

 

 

~

 


Yoojung's POV

 

"Kim Doyeon! I l-like you..."

 

******


Damn it. That stupid confession again. Why does it keep popping up in my head like that?! arggghhhhhh. Effing frustrating.

 

I was so stupid back then. To even like a girl like her. Well, that happened during my second year of middle school. We were friends. WERE friends. Until she started to ignore and disregard me. It was because of my friends that I fell for a girl like her. They always teases us that we were a couple. She was really clingy that time. Unlike now, she's even colder than ice.

 

I admit, I still like her. But she refuses to talk to me personally, afraid that she'll get bullied because of malice. I can't blame her though.

 

-*******-

cf

3rd and last year of being a high schooler. then I'm off to college. Time sure flies fast.

 

"HEY YOOJUNG! FOCUS! Remember? We have to perfect this performance or else you won't get into the university you like?" pinky said pulling me back into reality.


"aiiiishhhhh. yeahhhhh. I forgot. sorry~" i just said and sat down on the floor.

 

I'm currently in the practice room along with Pinky, Nayoung, Sejeong and Somi. We need to finish this to get an A+ . ughhhhh. I'm so frustrated.


"yo. yoojung. what's bothering you this time?" somi asked and sat beside me.

 

I layed on the floor and stared at the ceiling.


"ahhhh. aish. nothing. it's nothing important. just some random stuff." I answered while still staring at the ceiling.


Actually, I have been thinking about my feelings for Doyeon. Almost four years after my confession. But she's still not talking to me. keeps ignoring me even when we're in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter