Set 5

DBSK/JYJ Drabble Series

1. “Unaffected” by Hoobastank

Jaejoong doesn’t care what the world thinks of his relationship with Yunho. Yunho on the other hand… It would affect his relationship with his father most importantly. Jaejoong’s father had long since given up on the idea that his son would marry a girl, settle down and start a family.

 

2. “Heal the World” by Michael Jackson

Even with all the things Junsu hates about being an idol, there are a few things he loves. He loves the Xiah Junsu village in Cambodia. He loves when he reads about fans donating to charities on his behalf. Yeah, expensive gifts from fans are great, but when they donate and make the world a better place, his heart warms. He know fans are inspired by the generous actions of Yunho. No celebrity gave back as much as him.

 

3. “Kimi no Tonari de” by BoA

Yunho wishes he could be by Jaejoong’s side again. He wishes he was there to be the shoulder he used to cry on when he didn’t feel like being or couldn’t be strong anymore. He could share plenty of things with Changmin, but their relationship isn’t the same as the one he had with Jaejoong. Well, he did cry in front of the fans while on the Tone Tour. There was no way he could hold it in when he saw the white lights. It just reminded him a little too much of the blue lights in Tokyo Dome in 2009. How could he not cry?

 

4. “Tonight” by Jeremy Camp

It was Junsu last performance as Death/Tod. He never thought he would make it to this night. He never even thought he was qualified to play Death. He wasn’t wise enough, old enough.

 

5. “Neverland” by U-Kiss

Some people always saw Junsu as a young, innocent guy. However, his portrayal of Death/Tod in the musical Elizabeth and his answers to questions about the character and the way he plays Death/Tod are making people see Junsu in a whole new light. They are seeing Kim Junsu as a grown up more mature man.

 

6. “Feeling Good” by Muse

Today was a new day, and he was feeling good. The past was the past. He would no longer worry over his decisions. He was pretty content with the way his life was going. He had Cassiopeia by his side.

 

7. “Mimichiri Bozu – Danju Kariyushi (Ear Cutting Samurai Monks – What a…)” by Shouichi Kina

People had said for years that Jaejoong’s mind was a mystery. It was true. His thought process often baffled his bandmates, like right now. He was trying to say something in Japanese, but no one could understand the sentence he was saying. Did he really just say, “Ear cutting samurai monks – what a…”?

 

8. “Cinema Paradiso” by Josh Groban

Levay thinks that Junsu could sing any style he put his mind to with a little bit of practice. To him Junsu’s singing style is effortless, and Levay knows Junsu must of spent years and years practicing.

 

9. “Girl Like That” by Matchbox Twenty

Some say that Yunho has changed since being part of a Kpop group who has gotten their first number one on the Oricon Chart after working so hard to become a Jpop group. Those people don’t know Yunho at all thought Jaejoong. He hasn’t changed one bit. Dong Bang Shin Ki’s leader still held the same values that were instilled in him by his father, and if those people ever really knew Yunho, they would know that the things his father taught him would never ever change.

 

10. “A Final Dream” by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Jaejoong never thought he would ever be composing a lullaby for his own child. He sure as hell never thought he would find a woman he would want to marry, but it did happen, and they got married in 2017. Their first child, a little girl, was born a year later.