Set 3

DBSK/JYJ Drabble Series

1. “Hick Chick [Dance Mix]” by Cowboy Troy

Yoochun thanks the fans for broadening his musical horizons, but what the heck is this song the fan tweeted him? Well, if hick chick was the newest American phrase, then he would have to put it into the next rap he writes. His written-in-five-minutes rap was awesome, but Yoochun knew his next rap was going to be epic! The phrase hick chick was a sure fire win!

 

2. “Never Let You Down” by The Verve Pipe

Changmin thinks about his last girlfriend. Three years ago he would have never thought he could have one because he was an idol and the fans were brutal, but things change, like his band, and DBSK was on hiatus. He actually had time to date! So maybe that was the reason he never dated before. Well, that and crazy stalker fans.

 

3. “Peace Train” by Zack Morgan

There is a change in Cassiopeia Junsu thinks. They seem… Well he can’t quite put his finger on right now, but it’s like they’re more at peace with the lawsuit situation now. It has been two and a half years since it started, and even Yoochun has to admit there is a peaceful calm in the fandom now. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu never thought they would see the day.

 

4. “Always Know Where You Are” by BBMak

It was extremely hard having two tours going on at the same time. Were they still in Japan for the Secret Code tour or in a hotel somewhere else in Asia tonight for the Mirotic tour? Jaejoong is so tired he forgets. He also forgets what language he has to sing in during the middle of a song on stage the next night. If he knew what country he was in that would have helped him.

 

5. “Untitled Track” by My Chemical Romance

It was quiet in the car after his solo schedule. Then there was blood, so much blood. He thought it must be coming from someone else, not from me, but then he looks down and finds a large piece of the window in his stomach.

 

6. “Sleeping with a Gun Under My Pillow” by The Boy Least Likely To

“Yunho, what happened?” Jaejoong says worriedly after seeing Yunho come through the door looking upset.

“Nothing. Nothing happened.”

“You know you can tell us anything.” They all look at Yunho worried. Well everyone except Yoochun; he only cares about himself. Yunho feels the pressure to tell them what happened.

“Ok.” He sighs, defeated. “I was mugged walking home from work today.”

“Oh my gosh. Yunnie, are you all right?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

Changmin pulls out a huge silver gun from his manly man bag. “That’s why you should have one of these babies.”

“Changmin!” everyone else yells.

“What? It’ll make you safe and Jaejoong feel more secure.”

“I don’t want Jaejoong to have a gun.”

“Yunnie, I’m not a gun person, but if that’s what it takes to keep my family safe, I might as well get one.”

“Well you guys didn’t hear the whole story.”

Junsu replies, “Tell us what happened then.”

“I wasn’t mugged by a person.” Yunho sighs. “I stopped at the zoo on my way home from work and was looking at the monkeys.” He stops, almost too embarrassed to finish the story. “I guess I got too close to the cage, and a monkey took my wallet.”

“You got mugged by a monkey!” exclaimed Yoochun. “I am so telling everyone you got mugged by a monkey.”

 

7. “Light the Way” by Aaron Pelsue Band

During the dark time months after the lawsuit started, Yoochun locked himself up at home and didn’t want to come out or do anything. The fandom was in chaos. He never thought there would be a secret meeting that helped split Cassiopeia even more than it already was. What was he thinking filing the lawsuit? Did the fans not realize how much Yoochun cherished them?

He heard his email inbox ding signaling a new message. There was a link to a YouTube video. Well, would you look at that? There were fans that still supported DBSK as five, as two and as three. There was a light in the darkness that Yoochun seemed to feel around him.

 

8. “Simple Person” by Han Geng

“Who’s the most easy-going out of the five of you?” the interviewer asked.

“Oh that’s easy,” Jaejoong replied. “It would be Changmin.”

“Why is that?”

“All it takes to please him is good food, ‘special videos’ and teasing Junsu.”

“Is that true Changmin-ssi?”

“Well, if you have time and money for good food then you must be doing well in life, right?”

Warily the interviewer said, “I suppose so.”

“But I don’t know what ‘special videos’ Jaejoong is speaking of. As for Junsu, well, teasing him is just too easy. Let me show you: U-Know Yunho hwaiting!”

“Max Changmin hwaiting!” said Yoochun.

“Micky Yoochun hwaiting!” said Jaejoong.

“Youngwoong Jaejoong hwaiting!” says Yunho.

Together the four of them say, “Dong Bang Shin Ki, hwaiting!”

 Junsu then says, “XIAH JUNSU FIGHTING!” The other members start to laugh.

 

 9. “The Component of Tears” by Brian

What was that meanie Chunnie thinking! Joongie was not a girl! There was nothing wrong with bringing Mr. Rabbit to kindergarten. Why did Chunnie have to say that in front of his Yunnie anyway? Jaejoong wiped his runny nose of the back of his sleeve.

 

10. “Intro” by Within Temptation

Junsu answers his cell phone during the blackout, but all he hears is a bunch of sounds mixed together. Wasn’t there a scary movie that had people dying in it all because of a weird phone call?

Did he just hear a noise outside? He better let the fans on Twitter know about it so that if they find his body, they’ll know what happened. Oh yeah, and he better tell them that he’s not afraid. Because he’s so not afraid.