Each Memory Being Forgotten

Farewell...

Your POV

I grabbed my bag and was about to leave his house when the held me by the elbows, "Where are you going?"

"Home. I don't want to bother you anymore. You're tired right? So sleep," i said before removing his hands off me and walking out his door.


All i wanted was to talk. Is it really difficult to do that? I don't want to run away like how i did three years ago. I want to be brave because i know Junsu will be beside me this time round time. But his actions tell me otherwise. Is he getting sick of me already? I don't wish to think like that, i can't help it.

I hailed for a cab and went back to my apartment. The entire day was a wreck. My energy was depleted. I threw my bag onto the sofa and proceeded to my room. I removed my clothes and went into the bathroom to take a bath.

The warm water was exactly what i needed to take my mind off things. I felt so relaxed. So free. After enjoying my long bubble bath, i threw on my pajamas and went to sleep. I was beginning to enter dream land when i heard someone knocking my front door.

'Who is this inconsiderate person?!' i thought to myself.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!~~" The knocking didn't stop at all. I sat up in my bed and sighed before heading to my front door.

"Who is it?" i said through the intercom.

"It's me, Junsu. Open up, i need to talk. We need to talk."

Junsu? What's he doing here?

"NO! I don't want to talk to you anymore!" i screamed. I cross my arms and turned away from the door.

"Baby, open the door. I'm sorry okay? Hmm?" He sounded so apologetic and sincere. No, i shouldn't give in to him.

"I'm tired, i want to sleep. Come back tomorrow," i said again through the intercom.

"I won't disturb you, just let me in okay?"

"O...Okay then," i said before walking over to the door and opening it. There stood Junsu, all stiff and shivering. His nose was red and he was sniffing.

"Do whatever you want, i want to sleep. I'm tired," i told him before leaving him in the living room all alone.

I went back to my bed and covered myself with the thick blankets, enclosing me. I heard my bedroom door opened and i immediately pretended to be asleep. I was determined to let Junsu know that i wasn't kidding around. I tensed up when i heard him coming closer and closer towards my bed. I felt the other side of the bed sink and i shifted away from him. He tugged gently at my blanket, "Baby." I ignored him. "Baby ah," he called again.

"What?!" i snapped at him and sat up. He looked down, slightly hurt. I felt guilty so i nudged him and asked in a nicer tone, "what?"

He gave me a weak smile and shook his head, "it's nothing. I just wanted to apologise to --"

I hugged him tightly. He was obviously shocked because he couldn't continue his sentence.

"It's okay Junsu ah. I'm sorry for being such a to you tonight." I felt his arms around my waist.

"It's my fault. I should've listened to you. Forgive me okay?" He kissed my eyes and i laid back onto my bed. I patted the empty space next to me, motioning Junsu to come over. I pulled the blankets around us and i snuggled onto his chest.

"             ah," he only calls me by my name when its something serious, "where's this tumour of yours?"

I used my finger and pointed to the left side of my head, indicating the position of the growth. He used his elbow to prop himself up and pecked the left side of my head.

"You don't have to be afraid this time round. I'll be here." he said while cupping my face.

"Promise?"

"Promise."


*


I sat up in my bed. I was busy dreaming when i heard a loud bulldozer-like sound. What on earth is that sound? I looked around and saw that Junsu was still asleep. I went closer to him and chuckled. Junsu was snoring.

"Yah Kim Junsu! Wake up! Stop snoring. You're disturbing my sleep."

"W..what? What?" Junsu shot up and looked left and right. "What happened?"

"Nothing happened. You were snoring, Kim Junsu-ssi."

"Me snoring? You're joking right? I never snore. I don't snore."

"Are you calling me a liar? Your snore was as loud as thunder. I woke up because it was so loud."

"I heard from people that your loved one's snore will be your lullaby when you get married," he said cheekily.

"Well, i guess that will never happen to me cause i will never be able to sleep with your loud and noisy snore by my side."

"Well, when we get married, you'll have no choice but to tolerate my constant snoring!"

My smile suddenly faded away. 'Married? Us? He doesn't seem to understand that it's almost impossible for us to get married with my condition like this. I might die anytime. I don't want him to end up as a widower as such a young age.'

Junsu noticed the change in my expression, "Hey, you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, i'm fine. Come, i'll make breakfast for you."


*


-3 WEEKS LATER-

Junsu's POV

I'm meeting my baby today for dinner. I told her i'll be picking her up at her workplace at 4pm sharp. She said she'll be knocking off early today. Its now 4:35pm. She's never late. Where is she? I tried calling her but she didn't pick up. I leaned my head on my steering wheel. Time was ticking and she still didn't show up. Suddenly i saw her exiting from the gates of her school. I honked at her but she simply ignore it. I wound down my window and called out her name, "              !"

She stopped walking and turned around. She looked confused for a second but burst out in a smile.

"Oh, Junsu ah. What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean 'what am i doing here'? I'm here to pick you up for dinner."

"Dinner? Then why didn't you call me?"

"What are you talking about? I did call you. I even told you i would be picking you up at 4pm sharp. Its now 4:40pm."

"You called me? When? I don't remember talking to you over the phone today."

"Are you joking around with me? Because its not funny you know," i said with a serious tone.

"I'm not kidding! I really don't remember calling you today." She looked so sincere when she told me that. Perhaps she's stressed out at work. She looked as if she was about to cry.

"Okay, okay. You didn't call me. I decided to surprise you by coming here to pick you up for dinner," i lied to her with a smile.

She heaved a sigh of relief and punched me in the arm. "You got me worried for a while there! Don't ever do that to me again," she said while wiping away her tears.

'Was she so stressed out that she forgot not only our date but the phone call as well? Something is wrong about her.'

"Junsu ah, where are we going? Junsu?" I snapped back to reality when she waved her hands in front of my eyes.

"Dinner. I'm bringing you to dinner and afterwards we'll go the cafe that we always used to go to okay?"

"Okay."


*

I held onto her hand as we made our way to the cafe. It's been a while since we came here together. I still remember our first date clearly. This place also had a special meaning behind it. We had our first kiss here, at the parking lot. I smiled at the thought of our first kiss.

We chose to sit at our usual spot. The cafe was empty as usual and i prefered it that way.

"Wow Junsu, this drink is nice!" I had ordered for her a cup of Mango Smoothie, just like our first date.

"Why are you behaving as if its your first time drinking it?" i asked her while taking sips of my coffee.

"It IS my first time drinking this. I've never been here before."

"Baby, what are you talking about? We've been here before. Are you telling me you don't remember this place? Then what about the parking lot? Do you still remember what happened there?" i asked her nervously.

"I just told you i've never been here before. What's with all these questions?"

'What's happening to her? Why doesn't she remember this place? We had our first kiss here. Does she not remember that anymore?'

My mind was filled with questions. She's been behaving weirdly. She forgets things easily these days. What on earth is wrong with her?

 

-END OF CHAPTER-

 

Hello!~~~ How are you guys doing?? Short update for today. I'm busy trying to find a new school, so if the chapters turn out to be ty, i apologise.

Can you guess what is wrong with her?? HEHEHEHE^^ i'm an evil author

 

The next chapter will probably be in Junsu's POV :D

Comment and subscribe please :>