Don't Leave Me Again

Farewell...

"My place? Whatever for? I thought we were going to have dinner?"

"We are, but you're going to cook for me. So, we'll have to buy the ingredients and we can cook at your place. You don't mind right?"

"O...Of course not."


*

Your POV


"What do you want to eat Junsu ah?" i asked him as we walked down the supermarket aisle, looking at the stuff that they sold there.

"Hmm... Maeun-tang(Hot Spicy Fish Soup)?"

"Okay, come on, lets go pick out the ingredients. I held out my cell phone to access the internet to look at the ingredients needed for the dish. "We'll need trout, radish, gochujang, and watercress. I have the other ingredients back at home."

"Oh Junsu! Do you want to try that?" i asked Junsu as i pointed to the tasting corner. He simply nodded. I smiled and began dragging him there along with our shopping cart.

I took one sample stick and ate it, "Woah, this is good!"

"Me too," i turned around and saw Junsu with his mouth wide open. "Ahhh~~" he continued.

I could only laugh at his childishness. I took another sample and fed him. "Isn't it good?"

He didn't say anything but gave me two thumbs up. I miss these kind of moments between us. It felt good to see him smile again.

*

We reached my house and i opened the door for Junsu while he helped to bring the groceries in.

"Take a seat, i'll start on dinner."

"Do you need my help?"

"Nah, its okay, i'm a master at this. Just get your tastebuds ready."


Junsu's POV

I watched her as she put on her apron and began her magic. She truly looked like a professional. She handled the knife with such precision and care. I always enjoyed watching her cook, well that was 2 years ago.

I spent an hour watching her every move. I kept my eyes fixed to her face. I felt if i were to look somewhere else, she'd disappear the moment i looked away. I couldn't let that happen. Her big doe eyes were so serious. The apron that she was wearing made her look like the perfect housewife, the wife that i always dreamt of.

I noticed that her hair was in the face. I got off the sofa and walked towards her. I gathered her long locks and began to tie it in to a high ponytail. She, on the other hand, seemed shocked by my actions.

"J..Junsu ah? What are you doing?" she asked me while trying to turn around.

"Stay still. You should've tied up your hair from the beginning. What if it goes into the Maeun-tang? I don't want to eat your hair for your information," i said sarcastically.

She obeyed me and stood still, but i could tell she was pouting. I could just kiss that pout now. I lowered my hands from her hair but didn't move away.

"Junsu ah, are you done? I need to get back to the cooking."

"Oh, right. I'm done," i felt my hands became sweaty. She was so close to me i could smell her scent up my nose. I quickly walked back to the sofa and laid down while clutching one of the cushions to my chest trying to calm myself down. My eyelids suddenly felt heavy and i dozed off.


Your POV

Finally dinner is done. Maeun-tang, checked. Utensils, checked. Plates and bowls, checked. Junsu, chec--

I walked to the living room and was about to call Junsu over to the dining table when i realised that he was sleeping. I got on on my knees and brushed his hair away from his face. He still looks the same after all these years. I didn't realise that he was already awake and was staring at me. My hands were still on his face.

"What are you doing? Are you that attracted to my handsome face?"

"NO! What are you talking about? There was something on your face so i, being the kind person, helped you brush it off." I walked away before he could see my flushed cheeks.

*

"How is it? Is it good?'

We were halfway through the meal and none of us spoke a word so i decided to break the silence.

"Yeah, its good," he said indifferently. I felt a little disappointed though.

"Oh, wait, i heard that Maeun-tang goes really well with soju. Hold on, i'll go get it."

I returned to the dining table with a bottle of soju and two cups. I poured us a cup each.

One cup became two. Two cups became four. One bottle became two, two bottles became three.

"Junsu ah, you should stop drinking. You won't be able to drive if you drink any more," i said to Junsu, trying to convince him to stay away from the soju. But he was being stubborn, he would start whining like a little kid if i took the bottle of soju away from him, so i just let him be.

"Come on, Junsu, i'll bring you to my room." I figured Junsu was too drunk to return back to his own house so i told him to stay the night at my place. I had to bear his weight as i supported him to my room and laid him down on my bed. I removed his jacket and socks and placed them on the chair. I pulled the covers up to his chest and was about to leave when he grabbed my arm. I turned around to face him and saw the most heartbreaking thing ever. His eyes were red and puffy. He was crying.

"Don't go, don't leave me." he said with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying? Don't cry baby," i said as i carressed his cheeks, trying to calm him down. His shoulders shook with the sobs. He was....crying. For real.

"I'm afraid when i wake up, you won't be here anymore. Just like back then." By now tears were freely flowing down his face. I felt so guilty for leaving him. I laid down beside him and motioned him to come closer. I wrapped my arms around his body and he snuggled onto my chest. I ran my finger through his hair while humming a lullaby.

"Junsu ah, believe me when i say i won't leave you anymore. I made a mistake once, but i'll try my best to make it up to you. I'm sorry baby, i didn't know you very affected so much. I never wanted any of this to happen. Just trust me on this okay? I've always loved you and i won't stop loving you till the day i die. So you don't have to worry anymore okay baby?"

"Baby?" i called him but he didn't respond. I titled my head to face him. He was sound asleep. I gave him a kiss on the top of his head and went to sleep as well.


*

I woke up to a sore arm and aching back. I tried to move around but i couldn't. I opened my eyes and saw Junsu still sleeping in my embrace. He looked so peaceful. I reached over for my cell phone to check the time, careful not to wake him up, 9:50am.

Thank god today's a Saturday, so there's no school and i don't have to work. I gently removed my arm from Junsu and and walked out of the room. I decided to make breakfast for Junsu.

I spent almost half an hour cooking hangover soup for Junsu. I told him not to drink so much but he ignored me yesterday. I set the table and went back into my room to wake him up. I was surprised to see him already awake. He was sitting on the bed with his legs pulled up to his chest and his head resting on his knees. I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulders, "Junsu ah."

He looked up at me and tears dropped from his eye. His eyes still red from yesterday's episode. "Why are you crying Junsu? Mind telling me?"

"I woke up and you weren't here anymore. I thought you left. I thought you left me again."

"Pabo-ah, i went to go cook breakfast for you. I didn't leave," i stood up to draw the curtains and continued, "besides, why would i leave you?"

"You left me once didn't you?" his voice was cold yet sad.

I stopped dead in my tracks. My heart felt like it was being stabbed repeatedly. He still blames me doesn't he?

I pretended not to hear what he had said and changed the topic. "Lets go Junsu ah. I'll help you wash up and we can go have breakfast," i pulled Junsu into the toilet and made him sit on the edge of the bathtub as i got ready a tootbrush for him. I squirted out some toothpaste and handed it over to Junsu, "Ahh~~"

After washing up, we had our breakfast, Well, he ate his breakfast, but i sat there staring at him eat. I missed eating breakfast with him. Suddenly Junsu dropped his spoon and looked at me.

"Why? Are you fully already? Is the food not to your liking?"

"I want you to eat with me" he mumbled.

"Okay, okay, i'll eat. You eat up too okay? By the way, don't you have anything to do today?"

He didn't respond to me, he merely shook his head. I know he still finds it difficult to open up to me after 3 years, but i'll try my best to win him back. I won't let him go this time.

 

-END OF CHAPTER-

So... how was it? Okay? Not okay? Please comment and subscibe!~~ pretty please :D

I listened to MBLAQ's 'I Shouldn't Have Said It' while writing these two chapters. Beautiful song^^