Sleepover

Miracle 3

Sleepover 

Chapter 5

By the time Bobby came back with Gwihan who was sound asleep, Hanbin calmed down. Bobby carries Gwihan and Hanbin got out of the car to open the door for Bobby. “Was he already sleeping?” Bobby nods his head and whispers. “My mum said, he asked her a lot of questions of when I was a baby and then fell asleep, while watching old pictures of me.” Hanbin smiles and gets in the car on the back-seat to help Bobby with putting Gwihan into his baby-seat without waking him up. Bobby carefully puts Gwihan on the seat then pulls slowly away his hands. Gwihan frowns and smacks his lips cutely but still is deep asleep. Hanbin brushes away Gwihans bangs and sighs. “His hair grew out a lot, we need to go to a hairdresser again...” Bobby chuckles and frowns. “Wae? I like his curls, can't we just leave it like this?” Hanbin looks at Bobby then at his son and smiles as he plays with his curls. “Should we?” He pauses then continues being captivated by his son's cuteness. “Yes...let's leave it like this...He looks like a mini version of you...” Bobby grins and looks at Hanbin. “It can't be helped, but I am sure our second baby will look like you.” Hanbin blushes and can't help but smile by the thought of it. Bobby chuckles warmly then grabs the door and tries to shut it as quiet as possible before he gets on the drivers-seat and shuts his door just as quiet. He starts the engine and heads to their home. The whole time Gwihan didn't wake up. Even when Bobby carries him to his bed he just continues to sleep. Hanbin and Bobby give Gwihan a good night kiss then leave his room to let him sleep. Gwihan rolls comfy to the other side of his body and snores cutely. Hanbin shuts the door but suddenly sounds worried. “Do you think it's okay for him to sleep in his clothes? What if he complains tomorrow that it was uncomfortable?” Bobby smiles and kisses Hanbins hair as he wraps his arm around his waist to pull him to their bedroom. “Shhh....He is sound asleep. He will not notice that he sleeps in his clothes. Not even a fan's scream right into his ears could wake him up or disturb him.” Hanbin frowns but can't deny that once Gwihan used to sleep, nothing will wake him up so fast. Bobby shuts the door and locks it up then drags Hanbin further to their bed. He turns towards Hanbin and moves his hands to Hanbins face to kiss him. Hanbin shuts his eyes and grabs Bobby's wrists with his hands as he opens his mouth for Bobby to kiss him with his tongue. Bobby smiles and Hanbins lips before he starts playing with his tongue. Faint moans escape Hanbins mouth as he lifts his arms to rest them on Bobby's shoulders to pull his neck closer. When Bobby breaks the kiss to breath Hanbin pants seductively but worried. “Are we going to do it now?” Bobby nods and let his hands slide underneath Hanbins shirt to pull it up, so he can caress his skin. “You don't want to?” Hanbin sighs when Bobby starts teasing his chest while placing kisses on his neck. “No...but...Gwihan?” Bobby smiles and looks at Hanbins face. “He won't wake up. He is asleep. Don't worry.” Hanbin sighs and tries to keep Bobby at a distance. “Wait...I ...I can't relax when he is around...what if he hears me...or us?” Bobby sigh and let go of Hanbin. Hanbin bites his lips and avoids Bobby's gaze. Bobby sighs and let go of Hanbin to flop on the bed. He makes a deep sigh and covers his face with his hands. “You seriously know who to kill the mood.” Hanbin feels sorry the second he said it. He turns to Bobby and leans over him. “Sorry, Jiwon- Hyungie...but I don't want to shock him more.” Bobby sighs and shakes his head as if he doesn't agree with him, but says otherwise. “I know...sorry...just give me some time to calm down.” Hanbin lowers his face to Bobby's crotch. Bobby's is clearly visible and Hanbin starts to feel even more sorry. “...Mian...” Hanbin touches his crotch gentle and clicks his mouth. Bobby feels his touch and instantly grabs Hanbins hand to shove it away. “Yah!...Don't tease me...If you touch me I won't calm down...and I don't want to jerk of in the bathroom...by myself.” He turns his head to the side and turns red. Hanbin grins and smiles cutely then snuggles himself next to Bobby on the bed. He looks for Bobby's arm then wraps him around his body and hugs Bobby's waist. “I am sorry...I won't tease you...I am just happy, that you are like this.” Bobby lifts his eyebrows. “What?” Hanbin kisses Bobby's neck and chuckles. “..for...for...making you hard... I like it.” Bobby blushes and throws his head on the sheets, flopping his arms on the bed without holding on to Hanbin. “Please leave me some distance. I feel like I am about to jump you.” Hanbin sits up and looks at Bobby. “Hyungie?” Bobby bites his lips and pulls on Hanbins arms to hug him and rolls to the side, holding on to him. Hanbin panics, thinking that Bobby wants to do it and tries to free himself. “Hyung? Jiwon...Hyung..we...this..Gwihan will hear us...” Hanbin blushes and gasps as Bobby's body presses against his. Bobby shuts his eyes and sighs then snuggles himself on Hanbin. “Just keep quiet...I need you to just be my body pillow now...it's your punishment for teasing me, even though I understand your concern.” Hanbin wants to say something when Bobby interrupts him. “A...a...a...body pillows down talk.” Hanbin frowns but shuts his lips and eyes. Bobby's heartbeat beats fast and Bobby's heat makes Hanbin feel cosy and warm. He hugs Bobby too and without noticing they both fell asleep in each others embrace.

A week later Bobby is on his way to pick up Gwihan. Bobby greets everyone politely but suddenly feels strange when he notices that the other parents who came to pick up their children all stare at him with almost heart shaped eyes. The teachers giggle slightly while Bobby lifts his hand and waves troubled and bows then turns to the teachers. “Wae...wae are they staring at me like this? Is there something on my face?” Bobby looks flustered and touches his face. The teachers smile and shake their heads. “Aniyo. They are just fans of you. When Hanbinssi comes to pick up Gwihanie it is the same. Don't worry. They just really admire you two.” Bobby nods his head and turns to the parents and slowly starts to smile too feeling grateful that they feel that way. The teacher smiles and points into the hallway. “Gwihan is playing with his friends in the blue room right now. Please feel free to come in.” Bobby nods his head and walks to the room and opens the door. Gwihan plays with his friend and looks as if he has a lot of fun. Bobby shuts the door and walks closer while he greets another parent that is also here to pick up her child. “Are you Gwihans father? Kim Bobbyssi?” Bobby nods and bows his head. “Yes. Nice to meet you...” She smiles and bows her head. “Lee Haejin. I am Jongsuk's mother.” Bobby smiles and shakes her hand. “Kim Jiwon, I know Jongsuk. Gwihan keeps talking about his friend and how much fun it is to play with him.” Haejin laughs and sighs. “Yes my son too.” Gwihan noticed his dad and stops playing then grabs his Jongsuks hand and whispers into his ear. “Let's ask them now?” Jongsuk frowns and turns to Gwihan. “Are you sure they say it will be okay?” Gwihan sighs and nods his head. “Of course! They have to. They have to do adult stuff so I will get a dongsaeng soon, if I stay at your place I am sure I will get a sibling soon.” Jongsuk sighs and whispers into Gwihans ear back. “Wae? Why can't you be home when you want them to give you a sibling? I don't understand that...My omma and appa are always together too and I have a lot of siblings.” Gwihan sighs and thinks for a second not quite sure about the answer himself then shakes his head and grabs Jongsuks shoulder. “Chingu-ah. I think they want to do that alone...at least it seems it was bad of me that I saw Jinhwan and Junhoe-samchon doing that baby making thing.” Jongsuk sighs and pouts. “I don't know what you are talking about. I don't understand what this adult stuff is you are talking about or doing babies. If I help you, will you teach me about adult stuff? You know so much about that and my parents never tell me about that.” Gwihan nods his head and lifts his pinkyfinger. “Pinky promise. So will you help me to make me stay over at your place?” Jongsuk frowns and looks at his mother then at Gwihan and blushes nervous. “Araso, but you have to tell me about that adult stuff.” Gwihan nods his head and locks his finger with Jongsuk and smiles. “I promise, I tell you and show you all I know.” Jongsuk grins and nods. Gwihan sighs relieved and gets up. “Araso, then let's go!” Jongsuk nods and they both get up and walk to their parents. Bobby turns to Gwihan and kneels down to pick him up. Jongsuk walks to his mother and pulls on her hand. Bobby smiles and brushes away Gwihans curls. “Have you been waiting a lot? Sorry I came here late.” Gwihan shakes his head and hugs Bobby. “No, I had lots of fun...” Bobby notices Gwihans break and frowns. “...Gwihanie?” Gwihan leans back and turns to Jongsuk and shows him to ask his mother. Jongsuk sighs and turns to his mother. “Omma, can I ask you something?” Bobby turns to Jongsuk too and his mother. Haejin turns to her son and smiles. “Sure. What is it?” Jongsuk smiles cutely and tries to lure his mum in. “Can Gwihan-hyung stay over at our house tonight?” Gwihan equally cutely looks at his dad. Haejin and Bobby look troubled and Haejin smiles not sure what she should say. “Jongsukie, we can not only decide this like this. We have to ask Gwihanssi's father too.” She looks at Bobby. Bobby smiles and sounds just as troubled when Gwihan turns to him. “Appa, can I stay over at Jongsuk's place? Please, please, please. I want to sleep over. I never sleeped over at anyone's place.” He twinkles cutely and hugs Bobby. “Please appa~~.” Haejin sighs and smiles lifting up her son then turns to Bobby. “I would be fine with it, Kim Jiwonssi. My husband is currently on a business trip but he wouldn't mind too. My two older sons and Jongsuks younger sister will be fine too. If you agree with it Gwihanie is welcomed to stay over.” Bobby looks flustered and tries to neglect the offer. “...but...you already have so much to do, I can't possibly...” Gwihan looks to Jongsuk and shows him to do something that their plan will work out. Jongsuk jolts then turns to his mum. “Omma please. Baek-Hyung was aloud to let his friend stay over, please. Please. Please.” He begs cutely until Haejin nods and heaves Jongsuk to his other side and holds on to him, patting his bum. “Arso, Jiwonssi, if our children beg like this and you are okay with it then please, it won't be a problem if Gwihanie stays over.” Bobby thinks for some time but when he sees Gwihan folding his hands to beg cutely he sighs and nods his head. “Araso, but you only have one outfit to change into.” Haejin looks at Bobby and assures him. “Don't worry Jongsuk and Gwihan have the same height and size, he can borrow his clothes for the night. Ne?” Jongsuk and Gwihan nod their small heads and smiles. “Sure!” Jongsuk grins. “He can have my clothes we can share.” Gwihan already happy that their plan worked nods and turns to his dad. “Yes! I can borrow his clothes, so don't worry. Appa, you can go home to Hanbin-appa...I will be fine.” Bobby sighs and looks now slightly suspicious. “Why do I feel like you want me to go?” Gwihan smiles troubled but shakes his head. “Aniyo. But I really really want to stay with Jongsuk tonight to do fun stuff.” Jongsuk suddenly looks up and blushes slightly and hides his face when he notices that he will stay the whole night with Gwihanie and his heart starts to beat strangely fast not even knowing what it means when Gwihan smiles extremely cute and happy at his best friend. Bobby sighs and nods his head again. “Araso, but you better be decent, don't do anything that will bother Lee Haejinssi. Ara?” Gwihan nods and hugs Bobby tight and kisses his cheek. “Ara ara....I love you appa! Give Hanbin-appa a kiss too.” Bobby sighs and let Gwihan down. Haejin let her son down too and Gwihan rushes to Jongsuk hugs him grins. “Yay! My first sleepover.” Bobby sighs and after going through a few more things and exchanging phone numbers, Bobby sees them off then heads home himself. During the ride he only then realises what that will mean for Hanbin and Bobby.

 

 

In the meantime, Hanbin already got home from his appointment with Hyunsuk and is preparing their dinner when Bobby comes home without Gwihan. Hanbin turns of the stove and walks to the hallway when he hears Bobby's footsteps. “You are a bit late.” He stops in front of Bobby and looks at him then wonders where Gwihan is. “Gwihanie? Where...where is he?” He sounds immediately worried when Bobby reaches for Hanbins hands and clams him down by explaining to him that he is staying over at his friends place. Hanbin less worried sighs relieved then switches his tone and sounds worried again. “Are his friends parents okay with that? Did you ask them if it wouldn't be too much of the bother?” Bobby smiles as he nods and walks closer to Hanbin in the kitchen. “I did, Lee Haejin - Jongsuk's mother - she is really nice and said it wouldn't be a problem and we can contact her any time and pick him up any time, in case he would miss us or anything.” Hanbin smiles now then turns to Bobby and starts to looks proud yet a bit sad. “So he stays over at his friends place.” He sounds slightly absent-minded and sighs and turns to the table to rest his hands on the sureface. “He sure grew a lot.” Bobby nods with a proud father smile but moves even closer and hugs Hanbin from behind. Hanbin smiles and leans his head to the side as he puts his hands on Bobby's. Bobby breaths in Hanbins scent and sighs. “Hanbin-ah, you know...that means he won't be home tonight...” Hanbin nods not yet getting the situation. He chuckles and plays with Bobby's hair as he reaches back his hand. “Wae? Are you sad your son is growing up so fast?” Bobby frowns and sighs faintly then starts to help Hanbin a bit to understand what he means. He tightens his grip around Hanbins waist and lifts his shirt. Hanbin let go of Bobby's hair and looks at Bobby's hands. Bobby starts caressing Hanbins skin as he leans to Hanbins ear and kisses him then whispers with a husky voice. “You don't seem to understand. I said he won't be home tonight. The whole night...That means it will be just the two of us.” He slides his hand down to Hanbins crotch and starts kissing his neck t the same time when Hanbin jolts and finally understands what this means. Bobby gently on Hanbins neck, leaving a kiss mark on him while Hanbins breath turns faster. “So we are alone...” Bobby nods and let go of Hanbin to turn him around and faces him properly. Hanbin bites his lips and puts his hands on Bobby's chest as his lower body rests against the kitchen table. “Does this mean...” Bobby shuts his eyes and leans closer to whisper against Hanbins lips before he kisses him. “Yes it does...” Hanbin moans faintly and wraps his hands around Bobby's neck as he slides on the table to wrap his legs around Bobby's waist to kiss him and intensify their kisses.

 

 

 

to be continued...