Promise

Miracle 3

Promise 

Chapter 4

Two days have past since then and Hanbin got an appointment to see doctor Lee,after talking with Yunhyuk. Bobby asked his mother to take care of Gwihan while they are gone. Hanbin waits with Bobby in the waiting area when Hanbins name gets called out. Hanbin gets up and so wants Bobby but Hanbin stops him and presses him back on his seat. “I will go see him alone...I want to talk to him alone.” Bobby looks irritated and shakes his head. “We said we will see him together.” Hanbin smiles and pats Bobby's shoulder. “Please.” Bobby still against it but accepts Hanbins request since he already agreed to see a doctor. Hanbin smiles then walks to the room and knocks on the door.

Doctor Lee sits on his desk and just looked through Hanbin's file when he tells Hanbin to come in. Hanbin opens the door and steps in. Lee smiles to see him and gets up to greet him. “Kim Hanbinssi, you look good. How is Gwihanie doing?” Hanbin smiles and bows polity. “He is doing really fine, he surprises each day. He is growing really well.” Lee smiles happy to hear that and sits down offering Hanbin to take a seat too. Hanbin nods and sits down, getting now slightly nervous. Lee notices noticed his uneasiness and opens his file. “Your dates and records look fine. The check up's are showing nothing to worry, so how can I help you?” Hanbin looks up and opens his mouth but blinks his eyes and lowers his face again. He his lips and shuts his eyes to sort his thoughts and breaths in and out. “Doctor Lee, Jiwon and I, had...due to circumstances ...to tell Gwihan about . We kind of explained everything and also why it was possible for me to get pregnant. I am not sure if he understood that all...” Hanbin laughs briefly and Lee can't help but smile too. “I suppose he will come and ask a lot questions in the future.” Hanbin nods and laughs but turns serious. Lee leans on his desk and folds his hands. “...but you telling me this, Kim Hanbinssi, wasn't the reason you came to see me today, am I right?” Hanbin looks up startled but nods his head. “Doc-” Lee interrupts him and sighs. “I told you and your husband that Lee is fine...seriously I feel so old when you keep on telling me doctor.” He jokes to lessen the tension then let Hanbin continue. Hanbin smiles faintly and continues. “Lee, Gwihanie...he...brought something up that, I myself, have been wondering about for some time already.” Hanbin breaths in and out then lifts his head and smiles at Lee with a warm and gentle smile. “I want another child. I want Gwihan to have a sibling.” Lee looks at him with wide eyes and Hanbin noticed how Lee's shoulders tenses up but he just finished explaining. “I talked with Jiwon-ah that I want to get another child, but...after what happened to Gwihan and me...at his birth...I think it left him with a deep scar and he never brought up the topic of a second child.” Hanbin lowers his head and smiles. “Gwihan asked us to give him a sibling but Jiwon said unless I will ask you about the risks of me getting pregnant again he won't...he won't touch me.” For the last 4 words Hanbins voice quiets down and is only a whisper. Lee takes a deep sigh and looks at Hanbin. “So you are here to ask about that...I see.” Lee smiles but then turns serious. “Hanbinssi, your body is fine, the scares healed perfectly and you got no problems after you left the hospital, so basically I can say, it should be okay...” Hanbins eyes start to sparkle but Lee continues. “...but Hanbin-ah, your body is still the one of a man. The risks you had for your first pregnancy, did not change. If in this case it could even got worse.” Hanbins body feels as if he got surrounded by cotton and the words, Lee say seem to reach him only partly. Lee breaths in and out. “Hanbinssi, I am saying this as your doctor and as a man who respects you, but the risks you will face for another pregnancy in your case are just to unclear. It can go everything well or at least easier...but there can be complications. If your uterus can't handle another C-section, we might have to remove it, or in the worst case, if your body can't stand the strain this time, it could really cost you your life, Hanbinssi.” Hanbins heart starts aching and he can't help but gasps for air. He lowers his eyes and breaths slowly as he tries to calm down, blinking his eyes. Lee sighs then stands up and walks next to Hanbin. He leans against the table edge. “Hanbinssi, I have to tell you the risks. That is my responsibility towards my patients.” Hanbin nods and lifts his head. “Still I think a slap in the face could not be tougher...” He laughs bitter and his lips tremble when Lee lifts his hand and pats his shoulder. “Hanbinssi, if you want to have another child then I will do everything in my power to make sure everything goes well. That's what I tell you as friend.” Hanbin breaths in and looks straight then shuts his eyes and sorts his thoughts. After a few seconds he opens his eyes and turns to Lee. “Please, I am in your care, Lee.” Lee sighs and smiles, already expecting that reply. He gets up and walks back to he chair to sit down. “I will do my best, Hanbinssi. You know back then I promised Jiwonssi that I will do my best, so I will continue to do that.” Hanbin breathes in and smiles. “I should tell Jiwon to come, he wanted to talk to you too, if it will be really alright for me to get another child.” He gets up and walks to the door. Just when he wants to open the door, Lee ads something. “Hanbinssi, I will not tell Jiwon that there won't be any risks but since you are my patient I need to tell you everything, so if you don't want me to tell Jiwonssi the worst case scenario, then tell me now.” Hanbin shuts his eyes and nods his head. “Please, he worries already enough. I trust you.” Lee sighs and gets up. “Kim Hanbin.” Hanbin turns to him and faces him. “Try to be careful. I mean it. If you are serious about another child...then please take extra care of your body. I need your word for that, so I can keep my promise to your husband and you.” Hanbin lifts his head and looks directly at Lee's eyes. “I will, I also have a promise to keep to my him.” Hanbin smiles then opens the door and goes to get Bobby. Lee drops back on his chair and shakes his head with a smile. “Those serious eyes...I got chills when he said that. If it is him, I think he can do anything...” He leans on his chair and let his head fall back.

After Lee talked with Bobby and Hanbin, Lee sees them off. Bobby gets their car from the parking lot and picks Hanbin up at the back exit, to avoid being seen by reporters. Hanbin gets into the car and puts on his seatbelt. During the ride non of them says anything just when they stop at Bobby's parents house, Hanbin finally breaks the silence. “Jiwon-hyung...I...” Bobby interrupts Hanbin and turns to him and puts his hand on Hanbins. “Hanbin-ah, let's do it.” Hanbin opens his eyes and looks around dumbfounded and slightly troubled. “Here...here? Now!?” Bobby frowns confused then shakes his head and sighs with a smile build on his lips. “You...really...” He clicks his tongue and takes of the seatbelt to lean towards Hanbin. He grabs Hanbins chin and pulls him closer. “I don't mean here and now. But I mean to do it...” Hanbin lowers his eyes and holds on to Bobby's hand. “Jiwon-hyung, I am sure this time will be alright. I will not do anything risky. I will not work overtime and once we are sure, I will stop dancing and performing...Jiwonie...I want your child...I want to give Gwihan a sibling.” His lips tremble and Bobby clicks his tongue and pulls Hanbin closer. Hanbin almost sits on the gear box and his back presses against the radio and turns on the music when Bobby kisses Hanbin. Hanbin chuckles and crawls without parting his lips from Bobby's on Bobby's lap while Bobby let down his seat. “We are doing it after all?” Bobby sighs and kisses Hanbins neck. “...that's for later.” He grins and continues to caress his lovers neck. Hanbin smirks feeling the excitement become stronger. “You are quite passionate for 'just '.” Bobby shuts his eyes and let his hands slide down to Hanbins hips and , to squeeze him slightly. Hanbins lips escape a faint moan but frowns when Bobby softens his grip and looks down on Bobby. Bobby opens his eyes and looks at him. Bobby let go of Hanbins with one hand to caress his face. “I love you Kim Hanbin.” He smiles softly and warm yet Hanbin sees the uneasiness in his eyes and the fear to lose him. Hanbin shuts his eyes and snuggles his face against Bobby's hand. Bobby's chest feels tight as he continues. “Please give birth to my child. Please gift me with another child, we can see grow up together with Gwihan ...until we are old and grey.” Bobby's eyes turn sad when he says that but his lips smile and Hanbin feels his heart stop beating for a faint moment. He sighs and leans down to Bobby and nods his head before he kisses him. “I will...we will...together, we will see them grow up. I promise.” Bobby sighs and wraps his arms tight around Hanbin to hold on to him. “Thank you. Hanbin-ah.” Hanbin exhales and cuddles himself on his husband. Bobby let Hanbins body warmth calm down his worries before he softens his embrace and brushes Hanbins hair out of his face. “From now on...I will not talk about it again.” Hanbin leans back and Bobby grabs Hanbins hand and kisses his fingertips one by one. “From now on, let's do our best to give Gwihan a sibling. Araso?” Hanbin smiles and leans his head on Bobby's. “Mh....fighting!” Hanbin says this with such a cute voice that Bobby can't help but laugh and kiss him again. “If we were not in the car right now, nothing would hold me back.” He smirks and slides his hands down Hanbins spine when Hanbin grins and pushes Bobby back on his backrest. “Is that so? I remember times when you didn't quite care about where we were...you would take me anywhere.” Bobby grins and teases Hanbins backside. “...but in front of my house and this obvious is still too risky...what if we get caught by Gwihan?” Hanbin immediately pulls back and hits his head on the ceiling of the car and slides back to his seat with his feet still laying on Bobby's side. He rubs his head and whines. “Yah! Why did you bring up Gwihan now? You are not playing fair.” He pouts cutely and Bobby grins and caresses his legs and leans over him. “So you say I could have had my way with you here as long as I didn't bring up our son?” Hanbin blushes and looks flustered by the idea but turns to the side and sulks. “Shut...up...” Bobby grins and lifts Hanbins leg and moves them to his side. “I will go pick up Gwihan, you better try to calm down. Your ears and face is buring red.” Bobby gets out of the car when Hanbin pouts. “Whose fault do you think is this?” Bobby shuts the door and grins proudly as he walks around the car to pick up Gwihan. Hanbin sighs frustrated and leans back on the car. He shakes his head and tries to cool down by fanning air with his hands towards his face while he waits for Bobby and Gwihan.

 

 

to be continued...