Education

Miracle 3

Education 

Chapter 2

Two weeks later Hanbin and Bobby take Gwihan with them to their practise room since their parents are busy with other things and can't watch over him. While they do their vocal practise Gwihan calmly plays with his toys in the background but once iKON starts the dancing, he tosses his toys away to concentrate on them, trying to follow the steps as good as he can. Hanbin and Bobby as well as the others notice him dancing in the back and only after two times dancing to the song, Gwihan recognised the steps and follows along to the others. Hanbin turns to his team members and tells them to stop. Bobby turns off the music but Gwihan is still too focused on the choreography that he doesn't notice when the music stops and continues to dance. Hanbin smiles proudly and walks next to him to kneel down. Just then Gwihan stops and noticed that the music stopped. He looks troubled and faces the others who all stopped dancing. He starts to feel bad and shuts his eyes and pulls on his sleeves. “...Sorry...I...I didn't mean to disturb you appa...” He lowers his head and walks back to sit down, leaving his head lowered as if he is reflecting on his mistake. Hanbin sighs and moves closer to him to caress Gwihans cheeks then opens his arms. “Come here.” Gwihan looks up and hesitates a bit before he rushes into his appas arms. Hanbin lifts him up and turns around to the others. Bobby grins proudly and pats Gwihans hair when Hanbin walks to him. “Since when were you practising, you are almost better than us with the steps.” Gwihans eyes sparkle and just then he blushes. “Really?” Donghyuk and Chanwoo rub their shoulders to relax them and sigh defeated. “He must have the talent from our leader.” Chanwoo agrees to Donghyuk and sounds exhausted. “He sure is good at recognising the steps.” Gwihans heart beats faster and he gets shy. He turns to Hanbin and hides his face on Hanbins neck while grabs Hanbins hair gentle with his small hands. Bobby laughs and pats his sons back as he leans down to whisper into his ear. “Don't be shy.” He kisses his temple and grins. “You did really well.” The others clap their hands exited and nod their heads, agreeing to Bobby's statement. Hanbin pats Gwihans bum and once Gwihans heartbeat calmed down he lifts his head and turns to the others. Hanbin let Gwihan down and Gwihan grabs the hem of his shirt and bows slightly. “Thank you...but...I know you need to practise so I will go play again. I don't want Hanbin-appa to scold you, for not practising hard...Bobby-appa said, Hanbin-appa got really mad at him when he didn't know the steps.” Hanbin looks at Bobby with a kind of scolding and irritated expression. “What are you telling our son?” Bobby scratches his neck and smiles troubled. “...not that it was lie.” He grins and Hanbin sighs while the others just stare at Gwihan and have to hold back the urge to cuddle this cute little thing in front of them. Yunhyeong and Donghyuk grab each others hands and whine. “I want to cuddle him so bad.” He taps his feet impatiently and Donghyuk nods his head, chewing on his lip while he frowns. “Me too...He is just too adorable...I feel as if my heart is melting.” Bobby looks at them and walks to Gwihan who looks kind of confused and scared. He puts his hands on Gwihans shoulders and turns to the others. Gwihan taps his palms on Bobby's hands and holds on to Bobby's thumbs to feel somewhat secure. Bobby sighs. “Could you please stop acting so creepy. You are scaring him.” Donghyuk let go of Yunhyeong's hand and they cough to get their minds straight then nod their heads. “Sorry...” Hanbin smiles already for some time now, claps his hands and raises his voice making Gwihan and the others look up to him. “So! Why don't we stop here for today, I saw that coming that we won't get much done like this, that's why don't we play some games.” He smiles and turns to his son. “Gwihanie? Do you want to play anything?” Gwihan turns to his appa and nods enthusiastic. “Yes!” He frowns and shuts his eyes to think of a game then opens his eyes and grabs Hanbins hands. “Dodgieball! Let's play dogieball.” Chanwoo and Junhoe start laughing when he hear him pronounce it totally wrong while Hanbin and Bobby send them gazes that make them shut up. Junhoe and Chanwoo zip their mouths and Donghyuk and Yunhyeong smirk while Jinhwan looks around then turns to Gwihans parents. “With what should we play...the cups are dangerous for Gwihanie and we don't have ball.” Gwihan holds on to Hanbins hand then let go and rushes to the bag with his toys. Bobby follows him and asks curious. “Gwihanie, what are you looking for?” Gwihan frowns and starts to set his bag inside out until a small soft ball rolls out of the bag. Gwihan grins and grabs the ball and rushes against Bobby's legs and lifts the ball. “Will that do?” Bobby takes the soft ball and nods. “That should be fine, but is it okay if we play with that?” Bobby knows its Gwihans most favourite ball lately and not even Hanbin or Bobby was allowed to touch it up until now. Gwihan presses his lips together and looks pouty then shakes his head and pulls on Bobby's leg as he stands on his toes to seem taller. “It's fine...if samchons play with it.” Hanbin caresses Gwihans soft curls and smiles. “Alright...then who is a team?” He turns to the others and after dividing into teams they start to play. Naturally Gwihan is in the same team as Bobby and Hanbin. Donghyuk joins them too and they are team pink, since Gwihan lately likes pink, while Jinhwan, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong and June build the other team yellow.

 

After 3 rounds and team pink winning Hanbin decides to eat dinner at their company. Bobby just tries to teach Gwihan how to use the child chopsticks when Chanwoo and Junhoe start to discuss Yunhyeong's new advertisement. “Seriously you I couldn't do that, yet.” Chanwoo blushes and turns away. Junhoe looks at the screen but seems not interested at all. “Sorry but don't expect me to comment about this.” He glimpse at Jinhwan. Jinhwan frowns and turns to Yunhyeong. “I hope you stayed at least professional.” Donghyuk looks up and stops chewing. Yunhyeong coughs and slaps Jinhwan. “YAH! What are you saying, of course I stayed professional. Aish...as if I would let that happen.” He blushes while Donghyuk put down the chopsticks and pulled out his phone to check the ad. Hanbin and Bobby too busy to teach Gwihan how to use chopsticks when he wanted to try the adult ones doesn't pay any attention. Donghyuks phone just started loading the ad and the first thing he sees is Yunhyeong and his partner only wearing their laying on the bed while Yunhyeong caresses her back and kisses her passionately. The scene changes and his partner applies a few drops of perfume when Yunhyeong comes back into the room and the spot continues with them dropping on the bed and she crawling on his lap, looking as if she isn't wearing anything while they kiss and the falcon of the perfume is shown before it ends. Donghyuk gasps and blushes as he drops the phone and let the video play on repeat. “Yah! How could you have stayed that calm about his...you ...you are basically making out with her.” Everyone looks up and Yunhyeong frowns when Gwihan looks at the phone and sees the spot. Yunhyeong blushes and explains himself. “It's not like we were having or anything! It was just acting.” Hanbin and Bobby's hands move faster than their brains could tell them and cover Gwihans ears. Hanbin turns to Yunhyeong“YAH!” He changes his voice and whispers. “Could you not speak about in front of Gwihan?! Please!” Donghyuk shuts his mouth and Yunhyeong looks troubled at Gwihan while June and Jinhwan just sigh and continue to eat. Chanwoo chuckles slightly but stops when Bobby casts a displeasing glance at him. Gwihan frowns and shakes his head and shoves his dads hands away. He frowns and reaches for his water to drink. “I already know what this is.” Bobby and Hanbin seem as if they heard wrong as well as the rest, while Hanbin turns pale. Gwihan grabs the watercup with both hands and drinks then puts the cup down on the table with his small hands.

Bobby asks slightly worried thinking he could have caught Hanbin and him doing it, even though they are extremely and never do it when Gwihan is around them. “Gwihanie, how...how do you know what '' means.” Hanbin frowns and slaps Bobby. “Yah stop saying that word.” He whines and sighs. Bobby rubs his arm and looks at Hanbin. “Wae?...I didn't tell him, did you?” Hanbin blushes and looks flustered. “Of course not! He is still too young to know about that!” Gwihan turns his head from Bobby to Hanbin then sighs and looks at his dads. “Does mean when you give each others bboe booes and rub your bodies on each other while you play with your wee wees?” He looks somewhat curious as he continues to explain. “And your breath sounds as if you were running a lot.” Hanbin and Bobby too shocked to laugh about this kind of cute explanation when Gwihan continues. “I already saw Jinhwan-samchon and June-samchon doing that in our bathroom.” Jinhwan just wanted to drink something when he chokes and spits the water and starts coughing. June turns to Jinhwan and tries to pat his back and hands him some napkins but stares at Gwihan then at Bobby and Hanbin. Hanbin looks at Gwihan with wide eyes then turns to June and Jinhwan as if he is about to kill them. He grinds his teeth and glares at them. “What. Did. You. Do. To. my. Son?” Jinhwan still coughing tries to catch his breath while Bobby just lowers his head and sighs covering his eyes with his hand. He mutters in disbelieve. “...so it was really them...” Still unable to believe what he just heard, he lifts his head and glares at June and Jinhwan. Yunhyeong gulps and Chanwoo and Donghyuk suddenly turn totally quiet. Hanbin builds a fist and is about to lose his tempter when June sits up and lifts his hand as if he is begging him to calm down. June sounds flustered and worried. “Hanbin-hyung calm down...then...I....we...Listen, please let me explain...” Hanbin grinds his teeth and stares June directly in his eyes. “I am clam, you see.” June gulps and Jinhwan tries to pull June back once he caught his breath. Bobby just as upset as Hanbin but still able to think rationally tries to calm Hanbin.

Donghyuk notice the tension rise in the air and pokes Chanwoo showing him to take Gwihan outside since he started to look worried because his appas suddenly act so mad. Chanwoo nods and gets up to take Gwihans hand. Gwihan turns to Chanwoo and looks sorry as he grabs his hand tight. “Chanu-samchon, did I say something bad?” Chanwoo sighs and shakes his head when Donghyuk takes Gwihans other hand. “No you didn't but you appas have to talk about something now.” Chanwoo helps Gwihan get up and looks faintly at Bobby and Bobby nods his head grateful while he pats Gwihans bum gently as he gets up, then turns back to Hanbin. “Hanbin-ah...” Hanbin still upset turns to Bobby but when he sees his equally worried face Hanbin calms down a bit and looks for Gwihan, who just leaves the room with Donghyuk, Yunhyeong and Chanwoo to play with him. Hanbin sighs relieved when they take Gwihan out of the room but as soon as he turns to Jinhwan and June his aura turns dark again. “So I give you exactly one minute to explain to me why my 4 year old son saw you two having ?” He pulls out his phone and starts the countdown. June and Jinhwans eyes shake as they look at Hanbin. Bobby knows well enough that once Hanbin is in this state no one can calm him down except the things he wants to hear, and in this situation it can only get worse. June's lips tremble and lowers his head. “We didn't mean to let that happen. I just wanted to talk with Jinhwan, but then...things happen and we just couldn't stop...” Jinhwan blushes and kicks June in his rips and sighs. “I thought we locked the door. We didn't know it was still open.” June nods his head and bows his head even deeper already kneeling in front of Hanbin and Bobby. “I am sure I locked the door.” Bobby sighs and puts his face in his palm. “You are talking about our bathroom door upstairs.” Hanbin turns to Bobby then grinds his teeth and starts to yell. “Are you an idiot? That door only locks up when you turn the key two times! Don't you check the doorknob properly if it is really locked when you plan to do that kind of stuff in a strangers house? How can you be so careless when Gwihan is around! Not even Bobby and I do that when he is at home.” Jinhwan feeling deeply embarrassed and sorry, glares at June since he thought up until now too, that June locked the door. June feels as if he wants to vanish into the ground and pleads. “I am really sorry. I am honestly sorry. I should have checked it, I am so sorry.” Bobby sighs and pats Hanbins back to calm him at least down a bit, but turns to June.“I hope you did that once? And it was only in the bathroom?” June and Jinhwan look up and nod their heads. Jinhwan feels like dying and bows his head. “We are really sorry...I know our actions are inexcusable but please, we really didn't plan to let anybody see and much less Gwihanie.” Hanbin eyelids jerks as he stares at them but Bobby's hand on his back calms him down and since he knows that even though him getting upset now, won't change what already happened, he sighs and leans against Bobby. Jinhwan and June apologise again to Hanbin and Bobby, who stare into space, overextended and thinking about what they will tell Gwihan now. June and Jinhwan still holding their heads bowed reflecting on their actions when Bobby sighs and breaks the tension. ”At least that explains the mess in the bathroom.” June wants to tell him he already cleaned up but reading the situation, it would only make it worse than better. Hanbin shuts his eyes and breathes in and out then turns to Jinhwan and June. “I honestly don't know how we will explain this to Gwihan, I never thought that he would learn about that this way.” Bobby can't help but smirk. “We had to tell him sooner or later anyway...” Hanbin interrupts Bobby and whines. “...but at least I thought we could teach him when we think it is the right time and not under those circumstances.” He sighs and looks at Jinhwan and June. “Wae?” June and Jinhwan flinch when Bobby smiles, trying to comfort Hanbin. Hanbin ruffles his hair and looks at June and Jinhwan. “Go...I think I will slap you if you stay longer.” Bobby opens his mouth and wants to say something but then turns to Jue and Jinhwan and points them to really go. They nod and quickly grab their things and leave. When they left the room Bobby turns to Hanbin and caresses his cheek. “Listen, maybe this is the right time to tell him about and all that stuff.” Hanbin leans back and holds his head slightly to the side and looks at Bobby. “What? He is only 4 years old. He is too young...what if he blurs out something when he plays with other kids? My mum told Hanbyul and me when we where 5 or 6. Four years are too young.” He plays his leader card and Bobby sighs since he understands Hanbins concern. “Then what should we do then?” Hanbin whines and hides his face cutely in his hands and shakes his head. “I don't know!” Bobby chuckles and leans against Hanbins head and kisses his hair and then his cheekbone. “You know you are acting cute right now.” Hanbin pouts and sounds whinny as he turns to Bobby. “I know...” Bobby sighs and lifts his hand to pull Hanbin on his chin closer to kiss him. Hanbin shuts his eyes and let himself get kissed but sulks. “I am not in the mood for kissing, I am seriously stressed. Why did Gwihan not tell us and I still want to punch them for having in our house.” Bobby grins and continues to kiss Hanbin and his ear gently, knowing that this calms Hanbin down the fasted. “The night when they ate at our place and Gwihan wanted to sleep with us, I think he was worried but must have forgotten it over night but now since it came up again he remembered. That's normal in that age, that's why let's just tell him.” Hanbin shakes his head and lifts one eyebrow. “You mean everything? Like the normal stuff and then about us and why he is special and that guys can do it too?” Hanbin pauses and blushes. “I can't possible tell him, shiro! I can't do that to him.” Bobby leans against Hanbin. They don't say anything for some time when Bobby grabs Hanbins hand and intertwines his fingers with him. “Hanbin-ah, you know you we will tell him anyway.” Hanbin nods his head. “I know.” He sighs and frowns. Bobby smiles and kisses Hanbin. “Don't worry, it's more embarrassing for us than him.” Hanbin nods his head again and sighs. “I know that too.” Bobby grins and kisses Hanbin again. He gets up and pulls Hanbin with him. When they walk to the door Hanbin hesitates again and looks at Bobby. “Are we really gonna tell him?” Bobby smiles as if he is saying yes and Hanbin starts to feel uneasy as they open the door to get Gwihan, who was playing tag with the others on the hallway to drive home. Bobby and Hanbin send the others off and leave to their car to drive home.

 

During the ride Gwihan doesn't say or ask anything, feeling that his parents seem worried. When they arrive at home Hanbin walks to the back-seat to get Gwihan and carries him in his arms to the entry while Bobby opens the front door. Gwihan looks at Hanbin and Bobby and can't hold back his worry any longer and starts sobbing. “Did I trouble you? I ...I am sorry if I did something wrong...” Tears build up in his eyes and Bobby and Hanbins hearts ache when they notice that Gwihan - since dinner - must have had a hard time too. Hanbin helps Gwihan take off his shoes and shakes his head. “No you didn't do anything wrong, but we need to explain something to you, do you think you can be a good boy and listen to us?” Gwihan nods his head and wipes away his tears. “I will.” Bobby pats Gwihans curls and Hanbin goes ahead to Gwihans room and let him down then sits on his bed and waits for Bobby to come after them. Once Bobby sat down next to Hanbin they stay quiet for a few minutes, while Gwihan looks at them, nervously fumbling on his hem. Bobby coughs and once they made up their mind again they start to explain from the start. Hanbin most of the time too embarrassed to use the right words tries to avoid describing them directly, up until they notice that it just confuses Gwihan more and Bobby continues to explain showing Gwihan on his phone of what body parts they talk about. Gwihan frowns and once he brings up the question if boy's can do that too. Hanbin can't continue at all and Bobby tries to explain as good as he can that Hanbin and his circumstances are very special and that that's the reason Gwihan is so important to them. Bobby finishes educating Gwihan while Hanbin seemed to have suffered more than Gwihan of embarrassment, but luckily Bobby got used to explaining at some point so he could continue. Hanbin looks at Gwihan still unsure if it was a good idea to tell him when Bobby looks at Gwihan nervously. “Gwihanie, if you have any questions and didn't understand anything yet or want me to explain it again then you can ask me, but until you go to school and your teachers bring that topic up again, don't ask anyone else about that, araso?” Gwihan nods, trying to understand what he just learned and thinks for some while, frowning his forehead. Hanbin and Bobby look at their son and the more time goes by, the more uneasy they start to feel. Gwihan at first shakes his head but then looks at his single bed and all his toys. He takes some more time but when he finally looks up, he sounds serious and honest as he faces Hanbin and Bobby. He gets up and goes to hug Hanbin. Hanbin kneels down on the floor and opens his arms to pull him into his arms as he pats his back. Bobby looks worried and shares a glimpse with Hanbin before they look at their soon. Gwihans ears turn red and his heart starts throbbing. Hanbin notices that and sounds concerned. “Gwihanie? Are you alright? Hey, what is wrong?” Gwihan lifts his hands and clings on to Hanbin when he starts whispering against Hanbins chest. “A...Appa...when ...when baby's are made from that ….” He pauses and snuggles his head on Hanbins chest while Bobby and Hanbin hold their breathes getting more worried when Gwihan continues. “...then...then I want you to do it a lot...” Hanbin and Bobby look dumbfounded and start blushing, extremely embarrassed once they hear Gwihans question or rather request. Bobby's mouth feels so dry and his voice trembles out of shock and asks. “W...Wa...Wae?” Gwihan cuddles Hanbin more and hides his face. “...because....I ….I want a little dongsaeng to play with and share my toys.”

 

 

 

to be continued...