Chapter Two

Win her heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After she picks some food and paid it, she enjoyed eating her foods. While eating, she saw familiar figures.

She keep rubbing her eyes because she not believe that guy was at the back of her front seat and she was shocked that beside him was the girl she know too. 

Her eyes were fixed on the two lovebirds. She chews her food slowly to make sure her eyes does not lie. It was really them. The famous persons at the school which she will enter tomorrow. Somehow, she feels disappointed a bit, because the guy she saw is the person she like the most from the school she will come. She keep staring him who is enjoying himself with the girl beside him. Eunji take her phone and take some pictures of them before she decided to fall asleep. A bit that she does not know, the guy who she stared at is staring her back when she asleep.

 

A few moments later, the train announced they almost arrived to Seoul. Eunji wake up from her sleep while preparing to get off the train. While she about to left the train, someone poke her shoulder. She turned around and shocked. It was him.

He pointed his finger toward something. She followed her finger and it because he want to show her purse about to fall out from the bag.

"Thank you so much" Eunji immediately put her purse safely in her bag.

"No problem. Oppa, let's go or mom and dad gonna mad at us" replied the girl who was with him earlier.

"Sorry, but we have to go" he said.

Eunji just nodded. 'Mom and dad? Are they siblings? Wait what?' Her eyes just followed his step until he lost from her view.

She make a call of her cousin.

"Bomi. where are you? I already get off from the train. So, what bus should I take after this?"

"No need to take bus, my mom and me will come to you. Just wait there."

"Ah really? It's okay though. I can take a bus"

"No Eunji, My mom and me won't let you take bus. We almost arrived. Just wait there okay? Bye"

Eunji sat down while waiting for them. Scrolling her Instagram feeds, likes and comments any post she enjoyed. Suddenly, she remembered about the pic she was taken. She scrolling down her pic and found it. 'Their face looks alike.. Maybe siblings?' she thought.

A car noisily horn, and it was Bomi's mom. Bomi waving towards her. Eunji bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter