Chapter Five

Win her heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now, we already have a leader. We will just hand him the candidates for his assistant.”

Bomi about to stand but Hoya asked her to sit instead and let him go to Sunggyu.

‘Sweet’ thought Bomi while seeing him went to Sunggyu. Hoya whispered to Sunggyu the candidates while hands him the notes he wrote and sit on his place after that.

“So, these candidates will be my partner hmm I mean assistant for me in case I absent or I need help to handle the class. Before that, I need Bomi’s help to do drum roll for me. Hehe” said Sunggyu shyly.

“Eh. Sure. You are leader after all” replied Bomi.

“First name is *drum roll* Park Chorong”

“Me? But I don’t think I have a leadership something like that though”. She looks beside her, that guy just shrugged his shoulder but quietly smile.

“I don’t know, but your votes quite high here” Sunggyu hold his chin quietly watching the girl in front who focus watching on him. Sunggyu smiled.

“Second candidate is *drum roll* Miss Eunji” said Sunggyu.

Eunji who focus watched him getting startled when his eyes on her and mentioning her name. ‘Am I dreaming?’ Eunji smile until she turn around and realize everyone looks at her.

“Why do you guys look at me?” said Eunji who looks blank. Baekhyun smirked.

“New kid, you are our class assistant candidates. Focus please” replied Baekhyun.

‘Oh my god. I suddenly get everyone attention and this boy make me become more embarrassed. Phew, what a shame. And why I like him before? Tsk.’ she thought.

“Oh, But I don’t think I will do all the works properly though. Since I’m new here and many things need to be learn.” replied Eunji while giving an excuse.

“Doesn’t it good, you will learn many things later kid. Don’t worry” Baekhyun .

‘Heol. This guy is so annoying’ Eunji sighed.

‘Why my name didn’t come out?’ Soyou sighed. She signalled her members by meeting their eyes but did not get any response since their eyes focus on Sunggyu.

“Guys, focus! Let’s vote. Before that, let Chorong and Eunji appeal us”

“First of all, thank you by choosing me to be the leader. I will responsible to help our leader as well as our class” appealed Chorong.

“Thank you for choosing me and I hope everyone will help me too if I become the assistant of the class.”

“Eunji and Chorong, close your eyes. Hands up if you vote for Chorong”. Sunggyu count every hand one by one.

“Hands down. Hands up to vote for Eunji.” Sunggyu small eyes count the hands again.

“Ehem Baekhyun, only one hand and one vote. Don’t play around”  he sighed.

Sunggyu decided to just take it as void vote.

“Okay, both of you can stop looking down. So the official assistant of mine is Jung Eunji. Let’s congrats our assistant leader, Ms. Jung Eunji”

“Congrats Eunji”. Everyone is clapping their hand except Soyou and her ultimate bestfriends.

“’Thank guys, I will worked hard for this position and of course I might need your help too. Please take care of me well” said Eunji.

“Of course” Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter