Chapter Three

Win her heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning seems good like the day it was always. Eunji suddenly remember about her friends from her old school. She tied her hair while fix her bang. She cannot focus on her breakfast at all.

“Eunji, eat it. Don’t shy” said Bomi while seeing Eunji just staring the food.

Eunji hold Bomi hands.  “Bomi, what should I do? I’m quite nervous. I feel like dying. Should I skip school?” Eunji stared Bomi nervously.

Bomi laugh while holding her stomach.

“Why are you laughing though? Ah. Bom-ah”

“It was my first time seeing you nervous like this, even in singing you never this nervous”

Bomi remember how confident Eunji singing and participates for events during their middle school before she transferred to high school that she currently entered.

“I don’t know why I was this nervous though. Maybe I’m not ready with new environment”. Eunji sigh.

“Everything will be alright and surely you will be okay since you are social butterfly” replied Bomi.

“Tsk. I hope they are all friendly.”

“I’ll introduce my friends too, who knows if one of us will be your roommates or classmates.”

“I hope you will be my roommates instead, Bom”

“I hope so too. Don’t worry, fill your stomach don’t let your stomach make a sound later” said Bomi while giving Eunji a cheer up smile.

Eunji feel better, she chew the sandwiches slowly. Bomi just shakes her head watching her friend.

After finished eating, they bring their bags which full of their necessities before register to their hostel.

Eunji praying so hard that she will have good friends as roommate and classmates.

“We reached here princesses. Are you ready? Let’s take your bags at the back.” said Bomi’s father to break the silence moments in the car.

‘We reached already? Can I not enter the school for once?’ Eunji thought.

“Eunji, take your bags here. I can’t take my bag as your bag overlap it.”

“I’m coming”. Eunji slowly walk to the back of car.

After they take their thing, they said farewell to Bomi’s father.

“Bye kids. Good luck on your first day Eunji. Please take care of each other. No naughty please. Especially you Eunji, I know what’s in your head already. Take it easy.” said Mr. Yoon.

Eunji scratched her head while smiling.

Both of them go to registration desk with their bags.

“My name is Yoon Bomi”

The staff searching her name on screen and some information appeared.

“Yoon Bomi, wait. Your room will be located at block Galaxy and your room will be level 2, no. 10.”

“Thank you Mrs. Park”

“My name is Eunji. Jung Eunji.”

“Hm. Jung Eunji, your room will be at block Galaxy level 2.”

‘Please room 10’ Eunji silently pray while holding her hands tight.

“Your room is 7” said Mrs. Park while giving them beautiful smile.

“7? Thank you Mrs. Park”. Eunji is kind of sad about not having a same room with Bomi.

Eunji and Bomi went together to their block.

“Too bad, we didn’t st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter