Chapter Four

Win her heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji turn around and saw someone in their line. It was him. The guy that she meets in the train. It must be lucky enough to be his classmate her thoughts until she saw a familiar girl. She will be her classmates too? Oh . She closed . She pokes Bomi, Bomi also close gasped. “Girls, look that”. Her finger pointed to the latters.

“God” Chorong messaged her head. “I guess it‘s going to be a tough year for us. Wait, not only him but that two too? Guys, I suddenly want to dismiss class for today.”

Eunji make face. ‘Who was the other two? Wait they will be my classmates too?’ Eunji excited but covered it.

 “I just noticed that too. But doesn’t it will be issue later since we only start class today. It’s okay, since we are many the class will be okay. Cheer up everybody” Namjoo clapping her hands to give the girls strength. They all nodded and relieved. “Thanks god we are together. It must be good to be Myungeun as she got other better class. Should congrats her later” said Naeun.

“Girls, I’m sorry since I’m new here and just know about them. I know about that guy but why the other two is not okay for you guys?” Eunji confusedly asking. “The one is super annoying and the other one is so silent, only talk when he want. We should worry if they will be a group mate later. I cannot imagine the situation. Besides, if we get closer to them also will be trouble to us too you know? Since they got many crazy fans” replied Hayoung which agreed by the rest of girls.

Eunji suddenly worried, she hope she will never talk to them until the last year. But she must know, she cannot break the fate that will bring to her.

“Everyone, since you already queue up let’s break the ice. Make sure to form a circle inside the hall. Class 1 and 2 will be in front, 3 and 4 will be at back. Make sure you are sitting beside your opposite gender” The students followed the instruction and sighed. “Why should we sit beside the boys though? Need to avoid the ‘three boys’. Good luck girls” said Chorong. They soon take their place. Eunji ended up sitting beside these two famous boys. Eunji sit silently and avoiding eye contact, her friends feel sorry for her but they also did not want to sit beside them. While she tries to face front, suddenly her eyes meets someone eyes. ‘’. There is his cousin beside him too. ‘Well, hope they won’t notice me’.

“Hi everyone, my name is Nam Woohyun and nice to meet you. I see many unfamiliar members here. So let’s know each other more during this long year” said the man beside Chorong. ‘He looks cute’ Eunji thought.

“Hello, my name is Park Chorong”

“Rong Rong” suddenly someone try to make the introduction as a joke. She just look the boy who sit not far away from her. 'What does this annoyed boy think while doing this?'

‘. He start at his annoying part again’ thought Chorong

“My name is Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. So, we got same surname” said the boy while staring Chorong to make Chorong less embarassed. Then Chanyeol stared to the one who make the noise and shakes his head. ‘He got that deep dimple. Wow’ Eunji amazed.

“You’re right” replied Chorong smiling.

“Stop flirting, by the way my name is Yoon Bomi.” Continue the introduction after Park Chanyeol.

“Mine Lee Howon but prefer you guys to call me Hoya”

“My name is Hayoung. Oh Hayoung”

“Eh, mine is Oh Sehun. Why I didn’t see you last year?”

“I prefer to be unknown” replied Hayoung. "Oh" he replied.

“Hello. I’m your favourite star Soyou”. The situation become a bit awkward but they still clapped their hands. ‘Hm. Pretty girl who famous runner in this school’Eunji thought

“My name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter