Chapter One

Win her heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, the first day she will left her hometown as she got an offer to continue study at elite school which she will major in music. Besides, the school also best for athletic championship. Talk about athlete, she really adore that man who always winning #1 place spot on 100m run. That man is kim sunggyu which famously known in this nation. everything he done always being viral among teenagers, all the girl crazy to him. Like who doesn't?

But there were also famous man at that school like yang yoseob and byun baekhyun which good on soccer ball and basketball. tsk tsk.. why that school born a famous and handsome person like them. will they able to notice me? will she be an official potato there since they also got pretty famous girl like taeyeon, IU and Soyou which good in basketball, leader of cheerleading squad and a good runner too?

"Should I try to joined all famous sport so I can get to know them".

She think instead of studying, she gonna fangirl more.

"Omg,wake up eunji, no daydream. focus! or you gotta removed from that place. Your dream to be singer also dead"

She kind of glad as her cousin were also a student from there so it will not be that uncomfortable probably? She will stay at the hostel, and will randomly put in any room. That was her worried.

"Eunji-yah, do you finished packing your things?"

asked Mrs.Jung to her beloved daughter.

"I'm done mom!" replied Eunji.

At the morning, they eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter