Chantao // Accidental

Taozi Time

Warning: Brief/Broken Taoris and mentions of Baekhyun also mpreg

----------------

Tao ran as he jumped into Kris, holding onto him ever do tightly and kissing every inch of his face as Kris hugged back just as hard "I miss you so much!" Tao basically screamed in Kris ear.

"I miss you too babe." Kris said with a little smile at the end before kissing Tao on the lips, "How was it in America?" Tap asked Kris as they walked hand in hand around the airport.

"It was good, but I missed you so much." Kris said making Tao giggle. He missed Kris' warmth or his protectiveness but what he missed most was the love they shared.

As much as Kris made Tao's heart flutter Tao knew things Kris didn't want him to know.

"Come, let's go eat something really quick, the flight here was long." Kris said while slightly pulling Tao along with him to the car, driving to the closest mall and getting food from there.

 

As they went to order Kris' phone kept ringing, he knew why and he knew who but he choosed not to speak up.

"I'm sorry Tao I need to get this, I'll be right back okay." Kris said before leaving Tao alone, though he was far he could hear Kris' laughs and see how Kris smiled while talking to the other on the phone, how he used to smile at Tao before things 'changed'.

When Kris came back to sit down he told Tao "Hey I need to go, I know this is out of the blue but my boss really needs me, I'll be back at home by 12 the latest." Then walked away, no goodbye kiss, no nothing just a simple excuse and that was it.

Suddenly Tao recieved a text from Chanyeol.

Hey wanna go out tonight?

Tao thought for a second before replying

Sure. What time?

Tao waited for a reply from Chanyeol, which wasn't long since they both never really went out, not after Kris leaving and Chanyeol and Baekhyuns breakup. They only had each other now, or so Tao looked at it like that.

Pick you up at 9, cya then.

Tao looked at the time, it was 8 right now so he decided to just take a shower then wait to pick an outfit out.

Tao was kinda nervous but also an emotional wreck, your boyfriend neglecting you took a toll on him. Though he was nervous because lately Chanyeol had been making him feel, weird.

His smile gave him butterflies in his stomach and his laugh was a sweet meoldy only he wanted to hear.

Tao tried to look his best tonight, re-doing his make up for the fifth time, he needed to look ing fabulous around Chanyeol.

Before he knew it, it was almost 9 and he was freaking out. This felt like his first date all over again.

 Tao's ears perked up as he heard te doobell ring, "Coming~!" he yelled as he ran down the stairs.

"You're here." Tao said with a smile as he opened the door wide for Chanyeol to look at what Tao was wearing.

"I am." Chanyeol said as he smiled back while putting his hands in his pockets.

They looked like highschool sweethearts, the pure and innocent love but it was too late now, at least for Tao it was.

"Let's go shall we?" Chanyeol said as he walked to the car with Tao, staring at him the whole time.

"So where are we going?" Tao asks

"A club." Chanyeol says.

"W-what?! Why?"

"To calm your mind about the whole dating situation you got for yourself and let go." Chanyeol said as he started driving.

"Don't worry you look fine, like always." Chanyeol said as he gave Tao a small glace before keeping his focus on the road again.

Tao just stayed quiet the whole way there, Chanyeol was right, he did need to calm down a little and needed to relax more.

As they entered the club the music was blasting loud, people were screaming and drinks were being shared around. The place smelledof , drugs and alcohol.

"You want a drink?" Chanyeol yells in Taos ears as it was too loud for them to hear each other despite being next to one another.

"Sure. Just get me beer please.

It was a little too early for getting drunk but Tao says that.

"Here." Chanyeol says as he hands him his beer while he himself has a shot of vodka in his hand.

" love." Chanyeol says as he has his shot glas in midair.

Tao smiles and hits his glass of beer and the the shot together making a clanking sound " love."

As they both chug it down in one go, one drink becomes 5 shots. As Tao gulps the last one down making it 6 someone had accidentally bump into him. 

"Sorry." he heard in an oddly famaliar voice, that voice he loved.

"Kris?" Tao asks as he looks at him in the face.

"Tao? S- what are you doing here?" Kris stutters as he backs away from Tao, he knew then that he ed up; big time.

"I'm at the club since you left me all alone. Now let me ask what your doing here because from what I remember you said your boss was calling and needed you." Tao said which caused a few people to turn their heada and pay attention, including the person they were with. 

"Kris what's wrong?" Tao heard a sweet, high pitched voice from behind Kris, he knew who the owner of that voice was; his best friend, Baekhyun.

"Why are you with Baek hyung?" Tao asks, he already knows the answer and has known for some time.

"Tao, I'm sorry." Kris says with his head down.

"So this is why you left me?" Chanyeol asks Baekhyun while laughing.

"I always knew something was up, you both betrayed me and Tao." Chanyeol said.

"Let's go Tao." Chanyeol said while paying for the drinks before pulling Tao out the club, both a little heart brken.

 

 

"That ing jerk, had the bloody balls to cheat  on me and what  the hell was Baek thinking?! He was my best friend for 3 years now he decides to just do that to me? Ugh!"

"They are both ed in the head. I have came to that conclusion." Chanyeol said while they both laid on the bed.

"You know what? If he can my ex boyfriend why can't I do the same?" Tao said while getting on top of Chanyeol.

Slowly, he started kissing Chanyeol while Chanyeol had a strong grip on his waist.

"Why not." He said before getting on top of Tao, teasing him by leaving little kisses on his beck.

 

5 weeks later

 

"Tao are you  okay?" Chanyeol said while on the other side of the door.

"Yeah-" Tao said before continuing to vomit his guts out.

"You don't sound okay." Chanyeol said worried about Tao. After what happened that night  they had been even closer, cutting allcontact off both Baek and Kris and focusing on each other as they really had each other.

"Yeah- I just, need some time okay?" Tao said before presuming to vomit.

"Tao, are you maybe pregnant? I mean we didn't use a our first time so maybe your just suffering from syptoms of a pregnancy?" Chanyeol said.

"When did you find the time to learn about pregnancy?" Tao said with a small chuckle.

"My sister." Chanyeol said with a smile.

"You're so a idiot, I wonder what I saw in Kris to ignore you." 

"Same to you."

"If-I mean if I were to be pregnant would you take full resonsibility?"

"Of course, it may have been an accident  but I won't treat it like one."

"God your the best." Tao said with a laugh.

"I love you too much Tao." Chanyeol said.

"I love you to."

 

 

A/N: YALL IM STILL ALIVE AND SO IS THIS BOOK YEE. Also Tao didnt  win the case which is actually really said but dont be dumb pls and say ur glad he didnt or that the reason why they (Luhan and Kris to) left was bc they didnt fit in.

They left bc racism, unfair  treatment and injuries dont be ignorant yall. Also hope u guys have a blessed day and enjoy this chapter sorry no bc idk didnt feel like it was needed so i didnt put it in hope yall enjoyed this chapter and bye.