Taohun // Jealous

Taozi Time

This is what i can manage after BTS wings...i can't sleep nor write because of them...I wanna write somethin other then about my ex (even though she still hittin me up with da DM's) so here goes

---

"Kris ge, let's go shopping today." Tao exclaimed as excitement rushed to his head, happy about buying all the clothes he set his eyes on last time but didn't have the chance to buy.

"Taotao, can't we stay home?" Kris asked but was to late as Tao pulled him to the room they shared together and got dressed, already giving in too Tao's cute and innocent behaviour.

"Sehun do you wanna come too?" Tao asked as he finished getting ready leaving Kris to finish getting ready (perfection takes time honey.) But Sehun was quick go say "no." And left the room he was currently in with Tao.

Tao was sad his boyfriend declined his request but was none the less happy he was going shopping especially with his favourite gege, as Kris finished he called Tao and they left the dorm.

As soon as Sehun heard the door close he started sulking and let his body slide down the couch, looking as if he gives up in life.

 "Aww is Sehunnie jealous?" Luhan teased while Chanyeol and Chen only laughed. "It's okay maknae, don't worry we won't tell." Baekhyun said while joining in on the laughter.

"I hate you all."

Sehun said before walking to his room ignoring the fact Suho and Kyungsoo looked at him weirdly but shrugged it off easily knowing what was the problem, it was basically a daily basis now.

Tao and other member hang out, Sehun gets jealous, Sehun says no to all Tao's requests, when Tao leaves Sehun sulks and lets out his frustration on his pillows.

 

As Kris and Tao walk in, hangs full with shopping bags they greet the other members but Tao notices Sehun wasn't there, dropping the shopping bags down gently before walking to the room Sehun and Suho shared.

Turning the knob instead of knocking because he knows that Sehun never locke the door and that he would only get more upset if he knew Tao was back.

"Sehunnie~" Tao cooed as he walked closer towards Sehun, Sehun obviously sensing Tao was there only flinched before letting his body deflate.

"Sehun are you okay?" Tao asked as he tried to look at Sehun's face but he ignored his stare and instead looked away making Tao slightly annoyed and frustrated.

 "Tao?" Sehun said as he faced Tao, staring straight at his eyes making him blush, those eyes that he loves staring right into his soul and got it made him feel like he was melting to bits.

"Yeah Sehunnie?" Tao asked as he moved closer to Sehun, hugging him before letting his head rest on his broad shoulders. (i never knew Sehun's shoulders were 49cm ing wide like wtf but i love broad shoulders and i love him.)

 "Do-do you love Kris hyung?" Sehun asked with hope in him that Tao would say he liked him and that he only loves Sehun and Sehun only.

"Of course i love gege, why wouldn't i? Speaking of which he bought me some stuffed animals and they were sooo cute-" 

"Sehun!" Tao shouted but it was to late because Sehun had already pounced on him and was marking what was his.

"S-Sehun! Hold on a minute!" Tao tried to stop Sehun but he just wouldn't listen, mind filled with anger and jealousy as to why Tao would even say that to him, his boyfriend.

"Tao." Sehun managed to say while giving Tao multiple hickeys or love bites as Tao calls them, "you're mine okay?" Sehun said while he starts to lower himself down towards Tao's s, playing with one as he puts the other in his mouth.

"SeHUN!" Tao screamed, he definetly did no expect this.

Twisting and flicking the while he on the other, Tao lets out an airy moan. Trying to surpress his moans, Sehun was to much to take in all at once.

"Tao baby, you're mine."

Sehun reminded as he finally let go of the nubs and made his way further down, taking Tao's pants off in a swift motion.

"This body is mine."

'Yours, all yours.' Tao thought to himself but he didn't let those words out, his pride getting the best of him even in bed.

"You don't wanna speak?" Sehun said as he gripped onto Tao's face gently forcing him to look into his eyes again, this time Sehun liked it, heck he loved it. Tao underneath him as he s inside him was a site to imagine and a site for him only.

"It's okay, don't be afraid i won't hurt you." Sehun said as he let go of Tao's face and soon let his hands travel down and touching Tao's soft thighs. God he was so tempting for Sehun but he had to wait, wait a little longer.

"Sehunnie~" Tao said as if urging Sehun to hurry, hurry and take him quick. This was of course not their first time together, because Sehun's hormones were too much for him to handle Tao had to do nothing but help him which resulted in losing him innocence.

"Taozi~" Sehun said in a mocking manner because teasing the older was fun especially when Tao was needy for him.

"What do you want baby?" Sehun asked while caressing his cheek, god Tao was so cute even in bed.

"I-I wa-want-" Tao tried to finish but was cut off by Sehun "It's not that hard to say you know." Sehun said making Tao go all red once again.

"I want you to f- me." Tao squeaked at the end but Sehun still managed to get the memo. "Good boy, now that wasn't so hard was it?" Sehun said as he squished Tao's cheeks before gently slapping it.

"You'll be a good boy and listen to me right, listen to daddy?" Sehun said as he smirked, Tao's body trembling under him made Sehun impatient but he knew we'll enough to not let it out.

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

Now this time Sehun was just simply teasing the boy, if you had Tao being all submissive and for him to be ed by you I'm sure having a little fun along the way wouldn't hurt.

"Yes daddy." Tao said as he and Sehun shared eye contact for a brief moment before Sehun started to unbuckle his pants, taking it off and letting it drop next to the bed.

"Baby, aren't you going to please me too?" Sehun said as he was indirectly pointing towards his hard on.

Tao gulped as he looked at the side and width of Sehun's , definitely more than 8 inches long and about 4-5cm wide. Sehun was going to break the poor boy.

Tao the thin layer of clothing around the shaft before he pulled it down letting Sehun's lightly hit his left cheek, precum already oozing from the tip.

Taking hold of it he stared at it for a little before he the tip, tasting the bitter precum but he didn't exactly mind. Sehun knocked his head back as it was just his body reacting to his lovers wet tongue. His hands dripping onto Tao's dirty blonde hair.

His hitting the back of Tao's throat as he s inside Tao's wet and soft caven.

Tears starting to develop but Tao didn't care, he already decided that he was going to please Sehun.

Nibbling at the tip before the side of his , putting a little extra pressure in the vein, if Sehun wants to play with him then Tao might as well do the same.

"T-Tao~!"

Tao was enjoying himself to say the least, Sehun didn't mind though because he liked it.

Gripping on the latters hair a little tighter "Tao, why don't you stop the hmm? Daddy's had enough teasing for one day don't you think?"

Tao nodded his head before getting back to work, the tip before engulfing the rest of his , letting the large thing rest on his tongue.

Closing his eyes as he prepared himself and silently acknowledged the fact that Sehun was big, very big.

 Pulling himself back before going back down till he swallowed all of it, Sehun was amused and intrigued at the sight of his boyfriend and co-member on his .

Looking in fascination as he watched his disappear before his eyes while he hits the back of Tao's throat making him gag a little and moan at the same time on his .

The moans of course only added to the pleasure he was receiving, Tao's mouth may be amazing, soft and wet but it was nothing compared to that pink hole he owned.

As he get again got the back of his throat Tao let out a moan which sent vibrations on his , Sehun knew he was close to so he decided it was enough and that i needed to prepare the boy now.

Ripping his head off his before giving him a small kiss and smile, "Let's prepare you shall we?" Sehun said as he let Tao lay on his back and hot himself comfortable, happy that there were pillows to support his neck.

"How many fingers do you want to open up that pretty little hole of yours?" 

Tao didn't know if it was a rhetorical question of not so he just stayed silent but silence was all Sehun needed to know that Tao wanted four fingers, he usually always liked that number because it stretched him wide open but he was still tight as a on Sehun's .

 "Where's the lube?"

"In the cupboard, second draw."

Tao seemed a little exhausted which made Sehun a little upset, the fun was only beginning.

As he found the lube and poured what he deemed as a decent amount on his fingers, positioning it right near his hole but before he could enter he kissed Tao on the forehead.

"Here we go."

Sehun said as a warning before letting the first digit in, he started off slow as he pulled out and put it back in, just up to his knuckles before pulling out again.

Tao whined a little at such a slow pace, wanting more fingers and for him to touch that place.

"M-more~" Tao slightly moaned as he pleasure was starting to get to him but he wanted more, he wanted the real thing but he remembered when they did it raw Tao thought his insides were ripping him open and apart and he couldn't stop crying.

Slipping another finger in with a little ease, the first two fingers always managed to slip in the easiest but the third and fourth one were different but it didn't mean Tao didn't like it.

Curling his fingers, lightly jabbing onto Tao's walls and managing to hit his prostate with his long and thick fingers making Tao arche his back and let out a moan loud enough for the others to hear.

"You're only getting worked up on two fingers?" Sehun mocked as he digged his fingers in a little deeper.

Putting in the last two fingers quick as his patience was running low and the sight infront of him was mouth watering.

"Did I find your prostate?" Sehun asked as he repeatedly hit Tao's g-spot.

Tao was already so close to even though it was only a little while Sehun was hard, his throbbing with want to enter Tao's tight hole.

Taking his fingers out he let lust take over his body, kissing Tao all over before going close to his ears and whispering "since you've been a good boy this while time I shall reward you." Before lightly blowing on his neck. 

Slathering on good amount of lube on his before positioning himself once again.

"Baby this will feel real good okay?" Sehun said before ramming himself inside Tao without any warning.

"Oh! Ahhh! More Sehun please more! Mmhmm~"

Tao moaned out as he felt Sehun continuously abuse his prostate.

Sehun meanwhile was also feeling immense pleasure, his being wrapped aroud Tao's soft velvet walls he on so loves.

Soon Sehun got an idea, as he later himself down he pulled Tao up.

"Baby, ride me will you." Sehun said as he started to bite his lip, god he was enjoying this way to much.

Tao was hesitant at start, but once he let Sehun's words sink in he started to bounce on Sehun's .

Letting his right walls indulge Sehun's member, letting his own drool drip from his mouth as he was to busy on too even care.

Sehun soon gripping on Tao's hips hard as he soon started to upwards hitting Tao's prostate with every , them both letting pleasure get to their head.

Tao's squeezing on Sehun's tighter then usual indicating that Tao was going to "Baby are you going to ?" Sehun said as he started going faster, before you know it he flipped them both to the side so that he would be on top again.

"SEHUN! DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Tao screamed as he felt himself close.

"Never planned on doing so." Sehun said as he smirked, going faster and harder then ever.

"Tao tell me, who's your daddy? Who do you belong too?" Sehun said as he started to slow down his pace making Tao whine.

Tao pressing back into Sehun's as he wanted to feel Sehun's into him more.

"YOURS! I'M ALL YOURS DADDY! PLEASE DON'T SLOW DOWN!!" Tao said as he let the last piece of dignity he had left get thrown out the window.

"Good boy." Sehun said as he once again started going at a fast pace, himself was soon close as Tao's tight walls were to much for him.

"Tao! Let's together!" Sehun said as he sd one last and he soon was filling Tao's insides with his while Tao was gripping onto the sheets not minding the fact that his was building up on his stomach.

Sehun pulled out, liking the sight of his own fun dropping down Tao's thighs.

Letting himself rest beside Tao, giving him one last kids on the forehead "you know I was jealous of you and Kris this morning." Sehun confessed as he looked Tao straight in the eyes.

"I know, though I thought it was quite y plus we never really have unless your in a bad mood or when I ask for it." Tao said while he returned Sehun's kiss by kissing him in the nose.

"Love you." Tao said before snuggling up to Sehun and falling fast to sleep as he was tired after the activity they had done.

"Love you too." Sehun said, pulling the covers over them as he pulled Tao close to his chest, letting Tao hear his heart near before falling asleep as well.

 

A/N: IIMMMM BACKKK YOUUUUU HOESSSSS ANYWAYS i thought a lttle would be nice after some fluff like my other so Imma tell you guys what been happening lately, I wanted to actually make this COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BUT! I thought da best way ta go

i wanna promote my new book "Pint of Blood".

The new chapter will be out soon for all you EXO fans, it's about Namjoon and Lay and it's gangau but be warned it will include , blood, guns, mental illnesses, cutting, suicide, abusive parents, abuse and so on so please do not read if triggered by these types of subjects.

Anyways....sorry for such a long A/N it's been a long time since I updated and I'm sorry about that anyways hope you like this chapter and bye! Also WATCH OUT FOR CLOWNS!