Baektao // Toy prt. 2

Taozi Time

A continuation from last chapter.

Tao was happy, heck he was ecstatic nowadays, not a single from was to be found on his face because unlike some of his friends he was able to bypast his relationship with Baekhyun, they stopped talking now, for once in so long Tao felt strong and independant.

 

If only he didn't pick up his phone.

 

"Who's ringing?" Kris asked, after the break up him and Tao roomed together, it wasn't like they only knew each other for a month so it wasn't awkward. "I don't know, I'll get it." Tao said as he raced to get the phone before the call ended.

As he pressed the phone to his ear in hopes to hear a voice, the other was silent so he thought it was best to be the first to talk instead.

"Hello this is Tao." Tao said and hopes for a reply, any kind of reply but instead he got one he didn't want, a voice he no longer wanted to hear,  a memory he no longer wanted to remember, a person he no longer wanted to know.

"Tao..."

It was obvious who it was, without thinking he replied.

"Baekhyun, is that you."

The other didn't even have to reply, it was all to obvious as to who the owner of that voice was, that beautiful yet tragic voice who brought him pain and happiness, damn him.

"It's me." Baekhyun said with a firm tone, Tao suddenly felt uneasy as the tension was getting to his head, he let out a sigh or two as the flash backs appeared 'why now?' but he didn't want the answer knowing it would be those typical cheesy lines straight out of a movie.

"What do you want." Tao said almost aggressive with venom dripping in his voice, he did not want any drama at the moment, not after he got over Baekhyun.

"I still love you." Baekhyun said and like that Tao's heart shattered, he didn't need false hope or Baekhyun. Ex's are meant to stay as ex's, that's why their ex's.

"As a friend right." Tao said as if trying to convince his own self that the words he heard were nothing, as if Baekhyun did not just say what he said. "No are you stupid, of course not." Baekhyun said and Tao was trying so hard not to break down, he needed some time away from Baekhyun yet he's making it so difficult.

"Baekhyun, i thought we already discussed about this."

"Tao, i love you." Baekhyun repeated and Tao really, really wanted to end the call then, but he didn't.

"You acted like you liked me for majority of our so called "relationship" yet come crawling back! Are you kidding me?! Do i look like a kid to you, you acted like you liked me so I'm going to act like we never dated, simple as that."

"Tao, wait a minute-"

"I'm busy at the moment so I'm going to leave, goodbye Baekhyun." Tao said and ended the call, placing it down he walked to where Kris was, he needed some comfort and Kris was the one who would always give it.

"Kris~!" Tao called as tears started to drip down from his eyes and luckily Kris was there, to wipe them away like always.

"Shhh, I'm here, I'm always here." And with that he explained everything to Kris, sometimes needing a break as he couldn't exactly make words because he was to busy crying on Kris to realise.

 

Kris was there, but Baekhyun was too.

 

"Tao..." Baekhyun said almost casually as he wasted no time in saying hi to Tao at the supermarket, "Baekhyun, hey." Tao said as he waited for Kris to finish buying the groceries but when he went to look for Kris he saw that Kris was flirting with the worker.

"Tao, i miss you and the others alot." He says as he smiles a little, that same rectangular smile that he always would have whenever Tao would kiss him or hug him, oh how he missed it so much but he was over him, over that smile too.

"The others miss you too." Tao said trying to hide the fact Baekhyun said he misses him and tries to reply back with a smile aswell, scratching his arm, it was a habit he did whenever he was nervous but it left multiple scars so he barely did it.

"...Do you miss me Tao?" Baekhyun said and Tao could only nod, not trusting his voice afriad it would crack, he could feel the tears coming in but no, he's too strong to let it fall, not infront of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiled, "that's good to know." He said while scratching the back of his neck, nervous at the way Tao looked at him. The look of pure hatred and disgust.

"Are you coming to Luhan's party?" Baekhyun asked trying to break the tension and think of something else to get each other off their minds.

"Wait, he's having a party?" Tao asked confused because he was never informed about this, he doesn't really talk to Luhan, Chanyeol, Sehun, Chen and D.O because after the departure of Baekhyun they only became distant even when he needed them.

He struggled to talk to the others because they only talked sometimes, yet they made him feel calm and collect so he didn't mind their company even if he was upset one look at them and he'd be happy.

"Yeah, weren't you invited?" Baekhyun asked confused too because Luhan would never do that, would he?

"No, no i wasn't." Tao said, he could feel angry rise inside his body but soon dropped, it was understandable if he wasn't invited, he did care just the others became so distant seeing them outside class felt forgien.

"Would you go if he invited you anyways." Baekhyun asked or more like said, he knew the answer because it was something Tao always said.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I'm not allowed and i don't feel like socialising."

"What's so bad about getting new friends?" Baekhyun asked, he knew, he always knew the answers yet he couldn't help but need to remind himself about it.

"I don't want new friends amd i don't want to see you, goodbye." And with that Tao left Baekhyun.

 

"Please go to the party." Kris whined to Tao who only shushed him and walked away to the kitchen to make himself food.

"No i don't want to see Baekhyun." Tao said as he began buttering his sandwich. Kris however didn't let it silde so easily.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MOVE ON, WHAT THE IS WRONG?!?!" Kris suddenly screamed making Tao flinch in surprise but soon got angry, slamming his knife on the counter he screamed back.

"I ING HAVE MOVED ON, YOU DON'T THINK I HAVE?!? I JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT THAT MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM NOT BECAUSE I HAVEN'T MOVED ON OR THAT I HATE HIM BUT BECAUSE I JUST ING DON'T WANT TO OKAY! I just don't want to." 

Soon Tao began crying but wipped them away before Kris could, not this time as Kris was to late, Tao ran out the house making sure to grab his wallet and phone before slamming the door shut and running out towards a special place only he knew and never told anyone.

" him, the world, everything I'm done." Tao said as he dropped and fell on the soft grass but it didn't hurt because he landed on his back.

It was only a couple minutes since he left but he kept getting messages and calls from Kris and the others so he put his phone on silent. "I just want to be alone." Tao said to himself as he got up and decided to look aroun Seoul, it's been a long time since he's had the chance too.

All the pretty lights, full bloomed flowers, groups of people walking, cars driving past, the dark sky full of stars, it's been so long since he's ever seen this and he felt happy, fresh, free.

It was getting late and he was worried the others might call the police if he doesn't come back so he deiceded it was time to go home, his anger towards Kris soon leaving his body.

As he opened the door he could see the others in the living room, worried and to distracted to notice Tao walk in. Thinking it was best Tao put his stuff down, making sure it made a loud sound so the others could notice him.(NOTICE ME SENPAI!)

"TAO!" Kris screamed making the others jolt up and see his figure, rushing towards him with open arms "where the hell have you been! Im so sorry about this morning please don't do it again." Kris said as he pulled Tao in his arms letting Tao hear his heart beat.

"I won't, i promise."

 

Days, weeks, months since i last saw Baekhyun yet just the day before Luhan's party did things go terribly wrong.

 

 

"Hey Tao." Baekhyun said as he once again spotted Tao yet all Tao did was ignore him.

"Goodbye." And with that Tao tried to leave like every other time but this time he failed to do so.

"Why are you so salty towards me? Are you mad? Is it because i didn't give a about the breakup? You've been so mean towards me since, really what is going on!" Baekhyun let out making Tao actually get angry.

"Just so you know i was not upset about our breakup, Baekhyun! You're a ing prick with no respect and talks complete bull! WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?!? Do you know how ing confused i was because of that! I wasn't mad i just hate the fact you act like nothing happened I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND I REALLY DO! But it is so hard when you do like this! I'm trying to let this past me and not have the urge to slap you whenever you talk to me cause it's annoying."

Tao let out everything except his tears, a little out of breathe because he was screaming.

"That's what you're upset about?"

" you Baekhyun, don't talk to me, don't text me, don't call me, don't even look at me nor touch me because I'm not up for this . Let me make this clear whether you're scared or not Don't. ing. Touch. Me."

Tao soon left leaving a starstruck Baekhyun "motherer." Tao mumbled under his breath.

 

The party was far from awkward, the air was tense and so thick you could cut it with a knife (Kyungsoo's collection of knives were not used.) But it was fun and loud, the food was great plus free wifi.

 

Tao didn't bother with Baekhyun anymore and everytime they talked Tao would always call him out for pulling such a stunt or calling him names like Baekhyun would before, he does not need negative energy nor a man to keep him happy, he just needs himself and his friends.

 

A/N: SUP ES I'm back after so long, wanna ask why theirs a part 2? My ex keeps hitting me up with the DM's and I'm just like da , i restarted my whole entire phone cause i forgot my password so now i need to copy my Timetable yet again :-) god it feels good to lose all dem photos of yo biases plus all those songs.

MY TEACHER FOR P. E WAS A MOTHERING HHWKDKWJFNEM she acted like she knew soccer and when she saw the conflicts we all had with the new girl i was talking back like "i can handle problems i just can't handle people" cause she kept spurting some about how you need to endure things in life DA NO DOES IT LOOK LIKE I TAKE FROM PEOPLE?!?! NO HOE SO SHUT UP.

 The soccer game was ing ugh we kicked anywhere cause we gave no s, me and my friend got in an argument with the new girl and her friend cause they didn't know the ing rules and simple dribbling are you dumb? We didn't want to stand next to them too, you could always hear them talking about me so i do the same with them just to around, thosr girls ain't go get any any time soon so i wish those rats luck for when they do cause that boy go get turned off the minute they take their clothes off. ANYWAYS besides that hope ya like this chapter bye!