Taolay // First time

Taozi Time

I decided to put in for the heck of it so eh.

---------------

It's been two years, four months and fourteen days since Tao and Lay became offical yet they took it slow since it was Tao's first time with the whole dating thing and Lay thought it was best to not make Tao uncomfortable but really all he did was make him ually frustrated. Only problem was Tao was too afraid to tell Lay so instead tried to hint it out.

"Baby, im back!" Lay shouted as he entered the house both him and Tao shared, they've been living together for about a year now. "Are you there?" Lay asked as he checked the living room, dining area, kitchen and yet still no sign of Tao.

As he walked down the hallway he heard a little grunt 'what was that?' He thought as he silently opened the door leaving a huge gap for him to see. What he saw was his beautiful Tao lying down on the bed slighting palming himself as he gripped the white bed sheets.

Tao had his eyes closed and was biting his bottom lip to try and reduce the lewd sounds that were coming out of his mouth, "Lay~" he whined again as the other hand that was gripping on the sheets came up and was ever so slowly going up his shirt, tugging the pink nubs his body jerked up and he opened his eyes letting out a loud moan.

Lay was hard of course as he watched such a lewd show performed by his boyfriend but he ignored that, as he stepped closer the wooden floor creaked making Tao stop his actions and let his hazy eyes travel to the figure inside the room.

"Lay~ please!" Tao moaned and whined at the same time as he moved closer to Lay while Lay only gulped at such a delicious sight, unconsiously his chapped lips and trying to surpress the thoughts of how many positions to take Tao.

"Tao."Was the only thing that left his mouth, he couldn't make words at the moment when his boyfriend was trying to seduce him and he was so close to oblige but he knew he had to take it slow.

"Tao, let's not take it that far okay? Maybe next time." He always said that but in all honesty he wanted nothing more then to pound him to next week yet he kept reminding himself 'i need to wait.'

"No! I've waited long enough, Lay please!" 

"But-"

"No Lay please~ it won't hurt trust me I've myself multiple times and used some toys not long ago, just please!" Tao whined with his cute voice and started to slowly strip, starting from his shirt and letting his fingers glide down his stomach to the hem of his pants.

"Please what?" Lay asked as a smug smirl appeared on his face, he definitely needed Tao to be ually frustrated all the time because the sight was definitely pleasing.

 "Please ME!" Tao screamed the last two words making Lay smile such a sly smile. "Okay but im going to be the one calling the shots okay?" Tao could only nod as he couldn't trust his voice.

Lay took off his shirt only to show his six packs that he had been trying to get for some time now, astonished by his body he carelessly touched them, drawing lines and traces them. He had a bright red blush on his cheeks while Lay only smiled and giggled gently at him 'cute.'

Lay pushed Tao's body down, gently kissing Tao's lips, cheek, forehead, nose and stopping at the neck, gently on the flesh creating a purplish mark then the same sensitive spot making Tao shiver in both excitement and anxiety.

He had wanted this for so long yet when it came he was afraid, maybe it would hurt? Is it best raw? This is my first time, will i bleed? 

Lay could easily see Tao was starting to sqiurm in his arms so he slowed down, trying to take it slow and gentle.

"It's okay, i won't hurt you." Lay said making Tao slightly annoyed, Tao also wasn't someone to mess with. Tao pushed Lay down the bed instead and layed on top of him, kissing his neck making marks as well, letting his tongue explore Lay's sensitive neck to his earlobe. Gently pulling and it making Lay moan.

Tao's ego going up just like Lay's , Tao smirked at the hard thing poking him and slowly, slowly grind on it making Lay's head knock back.

Tao smirked and trailed down to Lay's pants and ping it using his teeth, as he pulled Lay's boxers down while staring in his eyes, giving him such an innocent and pure stare making Lay silently groan.

"Tao, you don't have to."

"But i want to, so please let me."

It started off with a small touch on the tip,Tao's slender fingers circling around it only for it to leak with precum, as he pulled his hand away you could see a visible trail of precum connecting it.

Tao soon started to it, letting his tongue curl around the shaft, the throbbing vein and soon let it enter his mouth, tears starting to build up in his eyes as he pushed it too deep down his throat. Lay quick to notice wipped his tears away and softly carressed his hair.

Tao trying to adjust to Lay's size as he waited about a minute until he started to slowly bob his head on it, Lay's hands easily making it's way to Tao's head. Gripping onto the latters hair locks and groaning as Tao went faster, curling or the tip of it.

Lay ed upwards into Tao's mouth making Tao's gag reflex show, the soft, warm inside of his mouth was to much for Lay. ing inside Tao's mouth continusly as he was coming closer and closer towards his , "Tao, i-im cu-!" Lay said as he fastened it while Tao only relaxed his throat letting Lay face him.

'Should i swallow?' Tao contemplated on whether or not to swallow Lay's seed or spit it out, but before he could choose Lay had already deep down Tao's throat while Tao swallowed the bitter yet surprisingly sweet liquid in his mouth.

"T-tao, im sorry i didn't mean too." Lay apologised as he felt bad for down his lovers throat, "It's okay, it's kinda sweet too." Tao said as he his lips slightly provoking Lay and making him hard once again.

"Can we go ahead and get me prepared?" Tao said with sarcasm easily hinted in his voice, Lay opened the cuboard next to the bed only to find a bottle of lube, just what he needed

Dripping some on his fingers but just enough to ease the pain for what was coming next, the first finger went in quite easily indicating that the statement his lover said before was true.

Letting it go inside, ing his fingers in and out repeatedly while he analyses Tao's face for any sign of discomfort in which was none. "M-more." Tao said as he mentally tried to prepare himself for the second finger.

As Lay let his fingers rock in and out inside Tao, Tao couldn't help but let out a small moan as Lay's fingers were long and thick, reaching the parts Tao's fingers weren't able too.

"One more finger then you'll get the real thing, okay?" Tao only nod as he couldn't trust his voice at the moment, the sensation made him go almost insane but he knew this wouldn't be as great as the real deal.

Feeling Tao's frustration basically drip off his y body he pulled out his fingers as he could hear the sounds of Tao's body tightening on him, practically begging him not to leave his body.

He showed Tao a graceful smile while Tao did the same, "it will only hurt for a while okay? The pleasure will come later." Lay asked double checking, wanting to take Tao's innocence the right way.

"I won't break." 

Lay only kissed Tao's forehead and whispered in his ear "i love you." As he lined himself infront of Tao's pink and puckered hole and pushed himself inbetween the tight walls surronding him as he ed in deeper to hit Tao's prostate and make him cry in pleasure.

Tao however felt pain between his legs, feeling something big and long split him apart yet it somehow felt nice at the same time, Lay brushed the hair covering Tao's eyes to look at his face clearly.

"Tell me when to move." 

Lay started his trail of kisses on Tao's body, trying to take his mind off the pain and focus on his gentle and loving kisses instead.

It worked as within a minute or two Tao felt his body adjust to the sudden thing inside him.

"Move." Tao was able to say with his shaky voice, without any second thoughts Lay started to inside him with slow yet sensual s, their breathe going uneven as the pleasure was starting to take over their minds.

Tao's wasn't helping Lay with him and his self control, he wanted things to go slow and that's exactly what he would do. Maybe next time instead he could let loose but for now it's a no.

As the pair of hands he had on Tao's hips moving to Tao's hands, staring in each others eyes without ever breaking eye contact as right now, at this moment it was only them that mattered in theit minds, that as long as the other was pleasured they were satisfied.

As both of them had a strong grip on each others hands, sweat dripping down their forehead as Lay moved foreword slowly, touching their forewords together and saying those special words he had also said on their first Valentine's day together.

"I love you."

Tao smiled at the wordd that left Lay's lips, giving him a peck on Lay's lips beforr out "i love you too." Gasping and every now and then as the pleasure was immense.

His body couldn't take all of the pleasure Lay gave him, he felt a wave of happiness run through his body as Lay gave one more sending Tao overboard and without warning, clenching on Lay as he did so making it harder for Lay to prevent himself from .

"L-lay!" Tao screamed out as Lay was filling Tao up with his , groaning out loud at the tight walls surrounding him, he didn't want to leave the inside of Tao yet he had to.

As he pulled out you could see see the pool of leak out his hole and drip down his soft thighs,Tao was so tired after everything but if Lay was going to stay up he would too

"Tao, it's okay you can go to sleep i will too, we can clean this up in the morning." Lay said as he gave him one last kiss on his forehead before saying his goodnights with Tao doing the same before covering their bodies with the blankets and turning off the lights easily falling asleep.

When Tao woke up his back ached and it hurt alot so Lay had to take care of him.

Soon they would do it every now and then, sometimes keeping it simple and doing vanilla other times involved kinks.

Four years later Lay worked hard having good pay and nice working hours making it easy to see his baby panda, later on that year Lay also proposed to Tao with a diamond ring he bought with the money he saved up all this time. Their wedding was beautiful with Tao looking amazing in his white tuxedo while Lay in a black one.

Two years after they became a married couple Tao was claimed pregnant with twins making the couple estactic. The pregnancy was tough with the sudden mood swings and craving for food not only that but the delivery was a pain too, since boys weren't usually pregnant it was hard but the children were fine and healthy.

They decided to name their children "Zhixin" and "Jialan". They loved their children and each other with all their heart and never regretted anything the whole time they were together.

 

 

A/N: Oh my lord Jisoo christ this took time, my phone kept getting taken away and like whenever I'm in a writing mood it gets ruined by people around me plus i felt like it wasn't as detailed as i liked and extremely short, i truley only planned for this to be fluff but like i was like "NAHHHH." god im still a rookie at this so spare me mercy with me and my bad writing and editing.