Chapter 4

In Ha's Eternal Love


“Min Joo sshi, let’s eat first, shall we?” her assistant waved to the plate in front of her, “No, unnie. I’m full,” she answered politely. She couldn’t stop thinking about how perfect and kind In Ha was to her. At least she didn’t mind having a slightly crush on him. “Sweetie, why are you still staring at the plate? Aren’t you hungry?” her dad, who was sitting across her, raised an eyebrow. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing now; Min Joo didn’t eat the soup. “Can I ask you something?” Min Joo’s voice was a bit high; she was up to something.

“Yes, dear?” her father was chopping his steak and popped it into his mouth, but something finally stopped him from eating when he realized, Min Joo didn’t say any word after that. “Are you falling in love?” 
“No! It’s just, I was wondering about your watch,” she raised an eyebrow a little, “My watch? Hmm, you don’t have any curfew,” he snorted. But when Min Joo didn’t answer again, he continued, “Ah! That watch! It was from your mother,” he chopped his steak again and popped it into his mouth. “It was from mom? When did she give it to you?” she kept asking, “Umm, when you were very little,” 

Hye Bin opened the door exhaustedly and stepped outside, with Mr. Bang by her side; he was helping her to get out but she resisted. “Ya! I’ll be scared to death if you fall Hye Bin sshi! You can blame it on me, but you can’t blame it on yourself,” 
“I’m fine, ahjussi. I really am. In fact, I’ll be scared to death if I step on your toes or hit you with my arm,” she said with a joyful laugh, and it made Mr. Bang even more.

Dae In who was standing behind the car, looked down and was holding his breath, but now he could finally breathe after hearing what had become the rarest thing in his world; her laugh. 

Min Kyung who was the last one to step outside, looked sadly at Dae In who was now staring through Hye Bin as if she couldn’t see or feel him behind her, just like it used to be. It was windy and very gloomy. The breeze hit them both as Min Kyung approached him. “You’re just like her,” her voice was steady and soft. “No, noona. We aren’t that close anymore,” he snorted while looking down. “I guess you both are wrong,” she smiled and it made Dae In turned to her with confused expression. “Let’s just see. Come on,” she took him by his arm, and pulled him behind her.  

They were at a house. Somehow that house looked familiar to everyone; very familiar. Hye Bin was being guided by Mr. Bang with his arm, while Dae In was clinging onto Min Kyung. The house was very modern, and futuristic. They were walking to the house, passing by the small fountain, and the pavement. They finally arrived at the front door, and they were being greeted by the staffs inside. Two waitresses opened the door and greeted everyone, “I know this place,” Hye Bin said softly with a small smile, while Dae In was staring at her when she said that. “You’re right, Ms. Hye Bin. Now, let’s get inside shall we?” Mr. Bang also answered softly and guided her inside, where she knew about.

Gyo In Ha was pacing back and forth in a room, a luxurious one. “But, seriously In Ha, have you met her before?” a guy in a brown fancy suit asked him. “Nope, I haven’t. But I’ve seen her before,” “Ya! You’re in love,” the guy who was sitting on a comfy sofa sagged against it, “But you’ve never met her before,” he said confusedly. 

“But I’ve seen her okay?! I’ve seen her before, Jongin sshi,” he pleaded with a sarcastic tone that didn’t sound sarcastic at all. “Ya, what’s her name then? Tell me,” he stood up and sifted his weight. “Her name? I won’t give it to you,” it made Jongin crossed his arms and hit the back of In Ha’s head. “Ouch! !” he cursed in English. “If your dad saw that, he would kick your balls,” he snorted carelessly. “Why did you do that?” “You can tell me about her. I can make Soo Jung help you to find her.” “You’re nuts, okay? Are you really dating a hacker? Even though she’s pretty but still, she’s a hacker!” 

In Ha sat down on the sofa and patted the back of his head kindly with one hand. “I don’t care who she is. As long as she’s not wild or crazy, and as long as we both are in love, it’s been fine to me. Dad already agreed to the next stage,” Jongin made In Ha looked worried while he was carelessly leaning against the wall. “What kind is that?” his eyes shot a serious and suspicious look at Jongin. He couldn’t believe that his best friend could love and date a girl, who was so innocent but smart and badass; a hacker he accidentally met once upon a time. When Jongin answered, his voice was deep and natural, as if the truth was in his hands. “I want to have her, forever,”