A Love Letter?

Her Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

 

"What is this?............."

 

 

"Is this a............"

 

 

"LOVE LETTER??!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When I saw it I just stared at it for a while without moving. I can't believe it, there is no way that this envolpe laying here in my locker is a love letter, just no way.

Though being the curious creature that I am, I decided to examine it. To my surprise, it really is what I thought it was.

The envolpe didn't have much on it, all it really had was a cute little heart and signed Your Secret Admirer~ on the back. I'm a little taken aback at this right now, first the rumors of me and snoopy dating and now this? Is this suppose to be a joke or something today?

I was so much into my thoughts that I didn't realize that I wasted like 10 minutes standing there and now the school bell has just rung.

"Dammit, I've gotta leave before anyone sees me with this letter in my hand."

I then slammed my locker door and ran for the exit. I can already here the students swarm the hallways and exits from behind me.

Just when I thought that I might make it back to the dorms without any problems, I accidentally bumped into sooyoung trying to run around a corner and she dropped all her cookies and snacks on the floor.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry sooyoung, I wasn't looking." 

"AMBER! you made all of my beautiful snacks go to waste.....I was planning on eating those! Q.Q" no one messes with sooyoung and her food, everyone on campus knows that.

" I'm sorry, ill pay you back for that, promise. but if you could kindly excuse me, I need to leave." I hope she will please just let me go.

" Why are you even running down the hallway at the speed of light? are you in that much of a rush to go back to sleep or something? haha" 

"No I just need to leave." I then tried to walk away from the girl but then she said something that made me stop in my tracks.....

"Wait amber, whats that envolpe your hiding in your hands?" sooyoung asked as she walked forward to stop me.

" It's nothing important, just a letter I got." Please just drop the topic....

"Oh okay.....let me see it!"

Before I could reject, she snatched it out of my hands and now I'm nervous. I tried to get it back before see could figure out what it was but she is way to tall for me to reach and it was too late.

" OMG AMBER'S GOT A SECRET ADMIRER??!! THIS IS SO CUTE! ooooooooh~ I'm telling the girls." sooyoung started to run towards the girls dorm building with an evil laugh.

" PLEASE DON'T DO THAT." I chased after her but it's really no use with those long legs she's got, theres no chance of catching her.

Me and her are both speeding down the hallways and stairs like we are some wild animals or something. The students seem to have thought we were racing and started to che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter