His Story

Her Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Henry's POV

 

I wonder what amber is doing right at this very moment. Hope she was on time for school today.

 

"So class, who would like to volunteer to read the next chapter in your textbooks?"

 

Maybe I should invite her to play some basketball after school again.

 

"Mr. Lau, why don't you read it?"

 

No, maybe i'm being a little to obvious and clingy with her. Maybe ask her to help me study? she does have straight A's.

 

"Excuse me, Mr. Lau? are you listening to me?"

 

I wonder if she likes me back.....

 

"MR. LAU STOP DAY DREAMING AND PAY ATTENTION!" Mr. Han's voice finally got to me and I was startled.

I didn't even realize I was focused on something else or should I say, someone else.

"Oh i'm sorry Mr. Han, i'll focus. I was just thinking about stuff." I said, embarrassed as everyone turned their heads to look at me.

"Okay well don't make me say it again" Mr. Han said sternly.

"Yes sir."

"oooowwwwh henry got in troublllllle." the guy next to me whispered. He obviously thought it was funny.

"Oh shut up eunhyuk, you aren't doing any work what so ever. You don't even have your text book out." I pointed out.

"So? I didn't get yelled at by the teacher."

"Give him a break, he was probably day dreaming about amber ;)" Tiffany whispered from the other side.

"I was not..." That was a clear lie, but they don't need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter