Their Detention Day

Her Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so here we are, me and amber, spending 'time' together. Well detention time is more like it.

This wasn't what I had in mine when I was about to ask her if she wanted to hang out but whatever.

In the detention room with us there are a few others. Some friends that are in amber's class actually. The teacher just left us here and told us not to talk but of course we're going to do it anyway.

"Well well well, if it isn't amber and henry. You guys are always ending up in here." said minho as soon as the teacher closed the door.

"Like you're one to talk, you three practiclly live in this room." I stated.

The three people I'm talking about are minho, taemin, and onew by the way. These three are always doing something.

"Come to think of it you guys are in here way more than me and amber" I said with a 'as a matter a fact' tone.

"It was all minho's fault, He forced me and onew to skip class just because he didn't want to do math problems..." taemin remarked with a blank face.

"And then we got caught in the boys bathroom talking and laughing by Mr. Kim, so unlucky" onew face palmed himself at the last part.

"Yeah whatever, we still aren't doing it so i'm happy. So what are the love birds doing in here? talking in the hall again?"

Love birds? did he just call us love birds? I think that just made me blush a little. need to avert my attenion to something else...

Did this idiot just say what I think he just said? Love birds...really? I guess everyone really does think we like each other.

Wait a minute... did I just see henry blush? no I must be seeing things. maybe he has a fever or something.

"Who you calling a love bird? If anybody is a love bird it's luna and onew." when I said that it caught everyones attention real fast.

"What do you mean amber? I don't know that your talking about." onew said with a nervous voice.

"Wait you and luna are into each other?"

"how come you didn't tell us this hyung?"

"did you guys kiss yet?"

"Is this why you sometimes ditch us when you're busy?"

Now taemin and minho are asking him a million questions about luna and onew just gave me the dirtiest look....sorry ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter