Her Story

Her Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

"Hey.....hey stupid wake up" said the girl who just now entered  our dorm room.

 

"amber."

 

"amber?"

 

"......" I heard someone's annoying voice but I decided to ignore it. I don't really like it when people try and wake me up.

"STUPID I SAID WAKE UP" I felt a very HARD slap on the back of my head. 

"GOD DAM IT KRYSTAL WHY ARE YOU SO VIOLENT IN THE MORNING?!"

"Ha, well I did tell you to wake up didn't I?" said krystal with that innocent smirk on her face.

"Now get up and get ready or we're going to be late for school, stupid."

Yes people, This is my life. I attend a co-ed high school, SM High to be exact, as a sophmore. This is the boarding school of my dreams and I finally got in last year. My roomate is Krystal, quite the sassy girl but she's one of my best friends and I love her dearly. Even if she is violent.....

Me and Krystal are now walking to our home room class together as we head out of the girl's dorm. I had to just grab a banana for breakfast since we were going to be late. There was silence until...

"So amber" Krystal said as she suddenly faced me to look at me.

"What?" I said as I rubbed the back of my head, trying to eat my 'breakfast'.

"I heard some very interesting rumors going around the school yesterday."

"Such as?" I took a big bite out of my banana as krystal says

"People are going around saying that you and henry look cute together" *COUGH* *COUGH* COUGH*

"And that you two are secret lovers" I almost died choking on the fruit that I had to stop for a moment.

"amber are you okay over there? did I strike a nerve berber?" Krystal had this evil smile on her face and oh boy did I want to wipe it off.

"ARE Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter