Take-out

Wish

A/N: I finally opened this account again. I haven't written another drabble in years but I just feel like posting this old one I have. Hope you like it :)

I've been into moonsun lately and I miss taeny.


 

“Taetae!” Tiffany called out from the kitchen. “I bought dinner.”

When Taeyeon did not show up, she went to the room they shared and saw Taeyeon sleeping soundly. She sighed contentedly at the sight. Taeyeon looked stressed but still beautiful in Tiffany’s eyes. She didn’t have the heart to wake her up but she knew that the former hadn’t had dinner yet so she shook her lightly and whispered, “wake up, babe” in her ear.

Taeyeon finally woke up with a grunt.

“Hmm?”

“Let’s eat dinner.”

Taeyeon yawned and stretched out her arms.

“Did you buy me a happy meal?”

Tiffany replied with a nod.

“You’re the best!” Taeyeon gave her a soundly peck on the lips and made her way to the kitchen dragging her by the arm.

“Why am I dating a kid?” Tiffany shook her head.

Sometimes she can’t believe how much a kid her girlfriend is – she collects toys and stuffed characters, she laughs at shallow things, is a little bit clumsy at times. But she loved Taeyeon for that. For all of her quirks. Even if she had to buy happy meal at McDonalds everyday, if it makes Taeyeon happy, she would gladly do so.