Cry

Wish

A/N: Thanks for reading and subscribing! Here's a new one.


Tiffany stepped on the brake a little too hard. She clenched her fists and unbuckled her seatbelt. She got out of the car and slammed the door shut. Tears were threatening to fall down.

When she was far from the road, her tears finally escaped her eyes. Her friends had warned her about the douchebag in the form of her ex-boyfriend. But she loved him and was too blind to see that he was just playing her. She didn’t want to hear her friends say, “we told you so,” so she drove somewhere secluded to cry her eyes out.

She heard footsteps coming closer. The sound disappeared and she felt a presence beside her. The person slowly moved to face her. It was Taeyeon, her best friend. How Taeyeon found her, she didn’t know but she's here now and maybe she actually needed a friend to cry on. She felt Taeyeon wiping her tears. She put her arms around her best friend and cried on her shoulder. She felt her patting her back, it was soothing. Taeyeon didn’t need to say anything just her embrace was enough to make her feel better.

“Thanks, Tae.” She stopped crying but she did not let go of Taeyeon.

“I’m always here for you, remember that. You don’t have to run away from me.”

“I’m sorry,” she sniffed.

Taeyeon chuckled. “You owe me dinner.”

“I hate you,” she smacked Taeyeon.

“You don’t.”

They smiled. Tiffany looked at the sky and it was certainly brighter than when she first came here.

--End--


A/N: Is this enough? Hehehe