Chapter 7 ( cheesecake )

I LIKE MEN ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun saw yongguk waiting for him next his house door  , he smiled softly and decided to approach the man like he always do .

Yes because nothing has changed . Yongguk's his friend forever and always  . He won't let what happened yesterday effect on their relationship , beside he doesn't wanna see yongguk crying again .

Daehyun grinned and run towards the man before jumping into his back . Yongguk flinched at the sudden weight on his back as he knee shook and he did an elbow do the younger one into his chest making the boy whine and rub his hurting spot when he get down on his foot .

" You're supposed to carry me idiot. .." he pouted and squeezed yongguk's cheek which made the elder groan feeling pissed like always  .

" like ing I will do that .." he spite that out and walked faster down street . Stopping on front of the cafe  he always come to with this idiot  next to him . Daehyun grinned happily as he run inside and yongguk slapped his own forehead in frustration because he knew daehyun's gonna order five cheesecake boxes . Eating there here and saving two for later .

 

~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡

 While they were in the cafe . The waiter here were a beautiful young brown haired lady as she came up to them .

" May I take your order sir ?". Daehyun smiled to her  

" I will have five boxes of cheesecake please ." 

The lady looked at daehyun for a while too speechless .

Yongguk bite back his laughter .

Daehyun pouted .

" For me I would like to take hot chocolate. " Yongguk mattered and kicked the pouting teen's leg under the table .

" Don't mind her dae , she's just surprised because no one will order such a heavy meal early in the morning ." 

Daehyun looked at yongguk with cold expression. 

" Are you cheering me up right now ?". Yongguk chuckled sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter