You're free to choose what kind of future you want to live ❤

I LIKE MEN ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While daehyun's sleeping , inside the blanket into his own bed . he felt a warm breath near his neck and soft kiss placed there .

The teen flushed in his sleepiness and squeezed the fabric ..

Yongguk smiled brightly , having good mood although it's morning , but today was different because he bought something for the teen ..

Placing the box in the nightstand , yongguk kept planting soft kisses here and there into the angel's neck , including his chest .

" Daehyun-ah wake up or I'll have to punish you nah ?".

The slim teen whined cutely , turning to sleep on his tummy but things didn't go as he planned . yongguk slapped his bare and he flinched .

" G-Gukkie let me sleep more ..I'm tired .."

Daehyun had to whine like he's about to cry , cause he really mean it . the effect of yesterday's activities still effect on his poor slim body , especially his back .


Yongguk give up , and closed the light again with slightly small pouts as he was excited to give his boyfriend the present he bought .

He walked outside the room with the box .opening and soon smile curled into his lips .

" I'll wait to see the beautiful expression on your face daehyunie ~~~."

 The elder started to do everything for his angel .

His email , personal ID , so that he can enter his phone gladly without doing this sort of things .


And in middle of doing that , his phone rang ..

His mother's picture came in view and yongguk's smile cracked .

Right ..

He had been absent from his home since yesterday .

..he forget .


Answering the call yongguk breathed out . calming himself .

" umma ?".

" Sweetie , when are you going back home ?".  Yongguk bite his lips .

" I don't know mom ..probably today in the evening or so ..later ."

" Because your dad's traveling two hours later nah ? You need to see him off ." yongguk felt little sadness wash over his heart .

He wasn't able to stay with his father ..

" Mom can't he travel tomorrow ?."

Nana smiled softly , holding the phone into the right ear while washing her hands from and wiping it in the apron .

" He can't sweetie , cause the work called him ."

Yongguk sighed .

" Alright mom I'll be in my way .."

Yongguk stood up , placed the phone back in the box and shoved on his shoes with sad smile ..

He walked slowly towards the sleeping beauty where he's snuggled there in so many blanket that he couldn't count seriously .

Will that's one of the thing that he find too adorable about his little boyfriend  .

" I'm sorry daehyun , but I get go ..forgive me .." He placed a peck to that cheek and jogged out in hurry ..

Daehyun stirred ..opened one eye and flushed innocently ..

" G-Gukkie ..?".

He touched his cheek , sitting up and looking around , pulling the blanket to his chest and smiled sadly .

 

 

.......

 

Waving to his father , Lara pouted with teary eyes . as yongguk picked her up from sticking to her father like bandage .

" Sweetie , appa will definitely be back soon , so d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter