Chapter 3 ( behind the beautiful smile )

I LIKE MEN ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun laid against the rooftop ground while looking up at  the cloudy sky . 

no matter how he think about it , but yongguk have been acting weird  those past few days . He's extremely worried about his friend . And the thought  of yongguk not telling him what's the problem he pouted  .

" And I thought we tell each other everything since childhood ...stupid bang ." Daehyun murmured not realizing yongguk's actually  behind him till he bend over and come face to face where he was crossing his arm behind his back . The younger teen immediately  let out a girly screams as he sat back  and looked up at his friend .

" It's not a surprising  , you sitting here looking at the sky and cursing me .." the elder's holding his usual toast as he chews on it and sit beside the boy .

Daehyun looked down at his lap and sighed .

" Gukkie  , have you become bored of me ? I'm I bored ?".

Yongguk choked on his food after hearing the sudden words and sad tone . Daehyun panicked  at what he have done so he patted the male's back and bite his lips .

" Daehyun what the are you saying all of sudden ?" The hardly told as he sipped on the water .

Daehyun pouted .

" B-but you doesn't act normal anymore . A-and finally we have chance to hang out yesterday  but you refused ..I was bored alone .." the last sentence  made yongguk snap back and he regret everything he have done actually and said to the boy yesterday  when he text the boy that he also won't go with him and end up sleeping the whole day .

" D-Daehyun ..it's  not like that .." the younger teen pulled his knee to his chest and looked to his friend with his wide blue big puppy eyes .

" Then tell me what's wrong ?". Yongguk never thought  he would say this so fast so he was really glad when the bell rang .

" Oh we have class , let's discuss  that later nah  ?". 

Daehyun rolled his eyes .

" Although you skip classes now you're suddenly full aware  that the bell rang .." Daehyun  murmured  kind to himself because the elder's already waiting for him at the stairs leading down .

~°•●♤□◇■♧•°~

After school ended , yongguk were sitting on a bunch outside the school while watching some of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter