Chapter 5 (Winter break )

I LIKE MEN ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day yongguk woke up first and looked down from his bed to the sleeping boy curled like baby in the futon bed while the blanket hovering all over his slim body.

Yongguk's cheek flushed realizing that he have been looking for too long . Having the sun shinning on the brown haired boy . Made this breath taking sight .

Everything in daehyun seems so beautiful . The way his eyelashes making reach his beautiful pink cheek . The mole under his left eyes drove yongguk crazy . and his nose so perfect and fit him so much . His plumb pink lips that he wish he could peck it right now .

Yongguk slapped himself till there's red mark in his cheek .

What the ? I just woke up and I freaking can't drift my sight away ....he thought getting off the bed only to stumble by daehyun's leg  and fell right into the boy . 

Daehyun woke up immediately,  he blinked .

" Good morning Gukkie!  Are you hugging me by the way ?". Yongguk groaned as sit up and throw pillow at daehyun's face .

" like hell I will . Your freaking leg trapped me .." 

Daehyun pouted . He sit up and yawned .

" Meanie ~~~." 

Even when he just woke up daehyun's still so beautiful.  Yongguk looked away with flush .

Damn it not again ~~he thought not realizing the teen standing up and stripping in front of him .

" What the ?". Yongguk looked away . Daehyun pouted , will yongguk's acting weird . They had always been like this . Stripping and getting in front of each other  being both boys but bow yongguk refuse to look at him when he do that . And more importantly yongguk always refuse to go on hot spring public bath with him on a vacation just like now . Because yes the winter break has started and all daehyun can think of is hot spring. 

" I'm gonna use your bath ." The younger walked towards the bathroom quietly . Yongguk bite his lips as he unconsciously looked at the small smooth chubby and cursed .

" Why do you have to be so damn beautiful ?". 

 

 

 

~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡

Lara looked at the small piece of meat before she take it with her fork and place it in daehyun's plate with happy smile . 

" thank you lara ~~." The boy's busy shoving everything in his mouth being way too comfortable when this beautiful family surrounded him ..not like his home where he should have normal breakfast with his family but no . His parents are too busy to stay even one minutes in the dinning table at least .

yongguk noticed his friend stopping eating and he immediately smacked his head from the back . 

" What are you spacing about idiot  ?". Yongguk's mother looked with concern at the brown haired boy because she noticed the sad expression suddenly crossing his face ..maybe he didn't realize it himself but it's so obvious to the others .

Daehyun forced a smile as he continued eating while every once in a while lara holding his hand under the table and daehyun squeezed it gently .

 After he finished eating breakfast . Daehyun walked towards yongguk's mother and hugged her like always .

" T-thank you for the everything ~~Aunty ." 

For always welcoming him here . Offering for him a delicious warm breakfast like this and most importantly the warm lovely family air surrounded him . Daehyun never liked to show his weak side when he's around them so right now he's really holding himself so hard to not cry when he hug this warm embrace and since he was taller then the still young woman in her 37 he leaned his head against her shoulder and bite his lips ..

Mrs.bang know way too well right now that daehyun will cry so she looked at her son and give him sign to go out the kitchen for a bit to talk with the boy that's shoulder are shaking a bit . Daehyun clutched tightly on her normal h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter