shock ❤

I LIKE MEN ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun were sitting in the first seat , looking at His friend playing and being the hero of the team . looking all handsome while he run around with the ball in his hands . he jumped and throw the ball to the basket , to point a three and win the match . all of his team run over him and screamed happily .

Daehyun smiled softly .

Yongguk's just too good at sport . and there he at everything .

His heart jumped slightly when yongguk shouted his name from there suddenly and waved to him with bright smile .

Daehyun couldn't help himself from standing up and running to reach for his best friend .

People were clapping with smile and the coach of their team came and said his congratulations for them and told them to rest for the next day .

And as people start to go back ..yongguk's were fixed on the smiling boy before his eyes . standing there all beautiful . he walked towards him and smirked .

" Now that I won , it'll be your treat to buy me lunch ."

Daehyun pouted .

" But I only have 5,00 won ." yongguk chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair . daehyun looked down with flush .

" That's fine ..actually we can go eat at ajumma's booth ." he gripped daehyun's slim wrist and run towards the sidewalk with bright smile .

Daehyun looked at yongguk being all happy like that .

Even if there's sadness in his heart , he doesn't remember now being sad at all . from seeing the bright smile yongguk had . the way his bigger hand gripping firmly his wrist like that ..

Why does his heart seem to be beating like no tomorrow ?

 

 

by the time they eat together , the ajumma came with their drinks , having her beautiful bright smile as he placed it .

" Thank you ajumma ~~~" daehyun said softly and sipped on his favorite strawberry soda .

and all the time that happened yongguk's looking at his best friend like he's scanning his mind or something .

" D-Daehyun , you don't seem like yourself those days , are you hiding something from me again ?"

his blue eyes widened .

the teen looked up .

" T-There's nothing wrong Gukkie ..i swear .."

" N-no there's really something .."

daehyun placed his drink and looked away while rubbing his shoulder .

yongguk eyeing his expression and he sighed after a while .

" Stand up , we're going somewhere ..." daehyun flinched as the male gripped his slim wirst and run out after placing the price on the table .

 

 Yongguk inhaled the spring air and smiled , his eyes fixed on the water of river below them ad they were both standing in the bridge .

" Look carefully and you'll feel better ."

Daehyun looked at his friend , then he giggled slightly .

" Thank you Gukkie ..you're trying to cheer me up right ?." Yongguk rubbed the back off his neck and looked away with flush making the younger giggle .

" That's true so you better smile more ..."

Daehyun suddenly jumped on the male's back and screamed loud jokingly like how he always used to tease the man .

" Piggyback .." He said happily and slapped yongguk's .

" Hey , get off my back or I'll throw in the river ." daehyun covered yongguk's eyes . the male flinched as he couldn't see what is in front of him .

" hey you'll drop us there IDIOT ~~."

Daehyun screamed , laughing after that but seriously he screamed for real when yongguk stepped on something and they both fell , the water splashed and some people looked what shocked face .

Daehyun was trying to keep his body up . he called yongguk's name with teary eyes thinking that he'll surely gonna die .

He slide inside the deep water and looked hopefully to the shinning exit . holding his hand for help ..

Gukkie~~~

Yongguk's swimming towards his best friend and now he's so close ..trying to reach over so he can hold that smaller hand while daehyun's almost unconscious ..

Yongguk managed to hold it and eventually embraced daehyun before he swim up and pants heavily when he went out . daehyun unconscious , yongguk hurried over to the edge under the bridge . pulling the teen's body and lying him down on the rocky ground .

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter