The Other Side Of The World 3

The Other Side of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Jiyong is snuggling deep in Seungri's neck the past 1 hour, Seungri could only hug the older tighter with one hand folded behind Jiyong to play with his messy strands of hair. Once in a while he will place a kiss on Jiyong's forehead and receive a hum as a reply. Despite the happiness Seungri felt within his heart, he did not miss to notice how Jiyong who is in his embrace right now is not the Jiyong he knew. Long gone the manly Moonshot perfume scent that he used to wear, his hair a little bit oily as if he never shampooed them in months and his body, his already petite body seems to be even smaller. Seungri thought, is that even possible? But this is reality, he didnt know how Jiyong could manage being so different in just 3 weeks. For all he knows, Jiyong is such a neat freak, how could he bear with this?

Seungri then roams his hand all over Jiyong's back, intending to soothe his boyfriend who is having migraine. Migraine? This is the first time Jiyong has had migraine. Aish, all so different in 3 weeks and also migraine? what the hell is happening?

While Seungri roams his hand on Jiyong's back, he is surprised to feel all the curves of Jiyong's backbone. Jiyong is literally skin and bones right now, he could trace Jiyong's spine with his finger eventhough it is well covered by his shirt. Its heartbreaking. Slowly, Seungri moves his hand towards Jiyong's buttock and he widened his eyes in shock when he reached there. Well, Jiyong's is still amazing and bubbly but despite the familiarity he felt, Seungri knows by his heart and by thousands of times tracing the other's body before this that Jiyong's body is getting skinnier, and his beautiful round that Seungri adores is just not the same.

Im not a ert but seriously Jiyong, how did you manage to lose so much weight in 3 weeks? It used to be so much bubbly, Seungri frowned at the thought.

Seungri then releases Jiyong from his embrace and laid him on his back before he himself hugs his own body. 

Upon losing the warmth he felt earlier, Jiyong whines like a child before he opens his eyes and be greeted by Seungri's shoulder blade and the expanse of his milky white neck as Seungri turns his head the other direction, facing the wall but his body still facing the ceiling.

"Whats wrong?"Jiyong asked, and suddenly he realized, the migraine he had earlier has gone. Perhaps Youngbae was right, Seungri is the only cure to his sickness but why is Seungri sulking right now? Lol maybe because you just ing left him hanging for a week, Kwon Jiyong! Jiyong said to himself

"Im...Im sorry, Ri...I don't know how to tell you.." 

"Tell me what" come Seungri's sharp and short reply. It doesnt even sound like a question to Jiyong's ear, its just a statement, like Seungri has had enough and he's just going with the flow, as if he didnt even want to know anymore but Jiyong knew he need to explain himself although he knew that Seungri has atleast already have a vague idea of whats happening through his manager since Youngbae mentions his manager and Seungri gives in to the cuddle midway, probably because he realized whats happening, but Jiyong still need to explain himself, he knew because thats how a man works. 

"I was..um..I fell ill..that night when we skype for the last time..my head was spinning and my temperature rise..I don't know.. like a boiling water? But I cant tell you because then-"

"I don't want to hear about it" Seungri cuts him off while turning his back facing Jiyong, leaving Jiyong with complete blank sight of his back and dumbfounded.

Jiyong could feel how his body started to boil from anger. Youngbae has finally manage to send him here and he feel like the happiest man in the world to be with his boyfriend but it turns out his boyfriend doesnt even want to see his face! 

"Wha- why..Im sorry okay? I'm finally here, dont you even want to face me now? Oh right because I'm the one who loves you, huh screw you and your 'i thought I was the one who love you the most' I was dying in Seoul, I cant even open my eyes for more than like 5 minutes and Youngbae has been feeding me when I knew you were having fun with those pretty girls-" Jiyong started to shout, out of anger because of Seungri's treatment towards him. But before he could finish his anger, Seungri turns around to face him, his face is also lit with anger. In no time, Seungri too, is shouting at the currently standing Jiyong 

"I ING DID NOT HAVE FUN WITH THOSE GIRLS!"

"YES YOU WERE! YOU WERE ALL OVER THE NEWS AND IN INSTAGRAM!"

"WHAT THE ? YOU SAID YOU CANT OPEN YOUR EYES?!"

"SO IT'S TRUE THEN?! HUHH?!"

"WHAT? NO!"

"Then tell me, where and what did you do every night for the past 3 weeks?" Jiyong asked, sarcastically

"Well I just stayed in"

"AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT? YOU? THE CLUB BOY TO STAY IN?"

"Well yes"

"Cheh you must be joking, why would I believe that"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE MY ING BOYFRIEND! WELL FIRST OF ALL THE FIRST TWO WEEKS WE ARE ALWAYS ON SKYPE SO YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT I ING STAYED IN WHILE THIS WEEK IVE BEEN CALLING YOU THRU SKYPE EVERY ING NIGHT EVENTHOUGH I KNOW YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PICK UP BECAUSE OF A REASON I ONLY KNEW TODAY! DID YOU THINK I WOULD SKYPE YOU IN PUBLIC? HUH? AND YOU SAID YOU WERE DYING BUT ATLEAST YOU HAVE YOUNGBAE, AM I NOT DYING HERE? THINKING OF ALL THE 1001 POSSIBILITIES OF WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ALL ING ALONE? CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT, ALONE?! AND THEN REASSURE MYSELF HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME THE NEXT MORNING, ALONE, NOBODY EVEN CONVINCED ME THAT YOU STILL LOVE ME BUT I TRUST YOU AND YOUR SILLY PROMISES AND I ONLY WANTED YOU TO TRUST ME THAT I STAYED IN THE WHOLE WEEK...but...you cant even do that?" Seungri said, lowering his voice at the end of his sentence as he could feel his voice starts to shake and his eyes began pooling.

Oh , nice move Kwon Jiyong

"Seungri.."

"Shut up"

"Lee Seungri I'm so sorry I didnt realize...im sorry I didnt mean it...I didnt mean to hang you just like that but you got potential in this acting thing and I don't want to be in between-"

"Its not that..im not mad because of that" said Seungri with a sigh, his voice slow and tired.

"Wha- then why were we fighting?"

"Because...well...I already told you I don't want to cuddle if you became skinnier...and then you did..you lost some weight Ji.. so thats why I let you go...but then you mistook it as I don't wanna face you.."

" What? Really thats it? Im sorry, Im an idiot... but hey I did not lose weight that much okay"

"Jiyong, trust me you did...and a lot in that too..you are just skin and bones right now and.....your is less bubbly" Seungri whispers at the end

"Wait what? Come again....So we fought bcs of my ?"

"......" Seungri just looked down in silence, feeling heat creapt up his face

"BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SEUNGRIIIII"

Seungri couldnt think of why Jiyong is laughing his off right now, pfft as if he even have an , Seungri thought

"Stop it" Seungri said short as a warning but Jiyong didnt seem like he was about to stop

"HAHAHAHAH- I CANT- HAHAHHA BABEEEE HAHAHAHA" Jiyong managed to say between his laugh while scooting closer to his boyfriend who is now already sitting up straight, leaning his back on the headboard.

Seungri gives him one straight scary stare right through Jiyong's eye, portraying how mad he is right now but Jiyong find it cute instead when he pinched Seungri's cheeks before pecking at those red cheeks. Jiyong thinks its funny and cute at the same time, he thinks he won because whenever Seungri blushes, he wins and vice versa but Jiyong didnt expect the next thing to happen...at all

*grrrrrrr*

Oh , Jiyong thought, feeling uneasy instead

Seungri widens his eyes then "Is that? your stomach Ji?"

and Jiyong know there is no use of lying so from straight up giddy teasing his boyfriend, he suddenly slouches and nods silently

1.....2......3

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH JIYONGGG HAHAHAHAHAH SERVE YOU RIGHT! YES! RIGHT IN YOUR FACE SWEETHEART! WUHUUU! I TOLD YOU YOU STARVE YOURSELF! NOW WHO'S LAUGHING? HUH?" Seungri shouts in excitement while pointing Jiyong's face with his pointing finger

Jiyong slapped the hand away while mumbling a slow "shut up" and lowers his head even more, trying to hide the blush he's having

"HAHAHAHAAHAHA I CANT- HAHAHAHAH" Seungri said, mimicking the tone Jiyong just used earlier on him, resulting a huff from Jiyong

"Haha serve you right baby" This time, Seungri's tone slow and calm, a grin still visible on his face as Jiyong's face has been pulled up to meet his. Seungri grabs Jiyong by his chin and pulls the elder closer to give a peck on those long missed lips. Well, its safe to say that it doesnt stay as a peck. They were burning hot and turning into a desireful beast in a split second, kissing all of the skin they could reach, absorbing all of the other until Jiyong was pulled by Seungri to straddle his laps and only god knows how this position is the best kissing position, Jiyong could literally hear his heart heals and his temperature dropped to a normal one, he's healing...but then he suddenly pull apart, leaving Seungri dumbfounded as

"Oh ! Seungri!" Jiyong said while placing his fingers on his own lips

"What what why what happened whats wrong"

"I'm sick"

"You are, you are so swag, so cool, your moves are sick, and you are-"

"No, silly, I mean I have fever, I'm not well"

"O-kayyy so?"

"Yah you pabo, you have filming! you cant fall sick, and we were kissing...it can be transferred to you"

"Hahaha silly dragon, I dont even care. Kiss me some more, transfer all of them so you'll get better" Seungri said, pouting his lips and playfully shove it towards Jiyong, trying to meet his lips even though Jiyong turns to every side trying to duck the attack.

"Hahahaha aish stop it Ri" said Jiyong after he manage to capture Seungri's face in both of his hand. He then finally leaves a peck on Seungri's lips and Seungri shows him that beautiful gummy grin eventhough his cheeks are smashed on both sides. Seungri looks like a teddy bear right now.

"Lets get you something to eat shall we? I dont want to sleep with a dead corpse tonight"

"Yah!"

"What? Its true. You are too thin"

"Am not" Jiyong frowned

"Really Ji? I'm confident I can lift you with one hand only" Seungri said with an 'are-you-kidding-me' expression 

"Cheh" and Jiyong smirked in response of the boastful maknae, he is always over confident anyways Jiyong thought, didnt even take it seriously

Receiving Jiyong's chuckle and roll of eyes, Seungri feels like he has to prove his point, so, in a split second, he swift jiyong closer up to his chest and stand on his feet, one hand on Jiyong's bottom and another at his own back hiding from Jiyong's vision leisurely. Upon seeing the shocked eyes and agape mouth of Jiyong, Seungri knew he wins this round. But Seungri is not Seungri without his teasing so he tightens his hug, not even using the help of his other hand, letting Jiyong settled on his side, both feet encircling his waist one at his stomach and another at his back, like a baby.

Seungri then bounce a little bit and pats Jiyong's head while pouting his own lips and let out a few 'shh' mimicking an act of what seems to be like every mother will do to her baby, as if asking them to stop crying or some sort. He purposely wiggle his other hand and sometimes even do some stretching and showing off his muscles arrogantly just to prove that he is holding Jiyong with one hand.

Meanwhile, Jiyong is a man of pride, he's a man of ego. The worst thing he would do is letting people treat him like a baby, because Jiyong isnt used to that, since he was a child, he has been so independent by himself and even if he catch a cold, he never lets his mom feeds him. Jiyong is one of those child who matures really early. Who at his young age, while his peers are running around playfully, he is training to be a world class celebrity with tight schedule and rumbling stomach, but not once did he complained. Even as a child Jiyong is already a man, never a baby. Maybe thats why sometimes he's a Yongie, a part of him, his childish part has not been treasured optimumly, thus its only getting back to him at this age. Even so, he forgive himself whenever he's Yongie because it's inevitable but today, he clearly knows that he's not Yongie, he should refuse, rebel or atleast get mad for being treated like this but...

But this guy right here who is holding him and patting him like a baby is his baby, his Seungri. All of his ego went to drain and for once he felt good being comforted like a baby, spoiled like one with the one he wanted to be spoiled with the most. The longingness that has been killing him is also one of the factors why he give in to the childishly delightful feeling. Nothing matters anymore, he doesnt have to be in control or to cover anything when he's with Seungri, he could be anything he want and he knows for goddamn sure that Seungri will still be there.

So thats why, when Jiyong snapped from his shocked state, instead of pulling away, he even circled his hand on Seungri's neck and situated himself fully in front of Seungri's front body, making his legs circling the other's waist at the back. Jiyong buried his head on Seungri's neck even deeper when he heard Seungri's low chuckle and his hug gets even tighter when Seungri placed his other hand on Jiyong's back, soothing him in circles.

Seungri or in this case, they both exited Seungri's hotel room and Seungri went straight to the built in kitchen of his suite room to make some breakfast but he gotta admit this one thin koala is getting between his way.

"Um..Jiyong I need to make breakfast"

"Okay" and a nod was the only reply he received from Jiyong

After a while of thinking and silence, Seungri sigh before he asked "Arent you going to let go, Mr dragon slash Koala?"

 "Nope. Never" was Jiyong short reply but before Seungri could protest, Jiyong voiced out something again 

"Im not a Koala though..so not cool. Im still a dragon, but just a clingy one"

"Very clingy at that" Seungri added while he tries to reach the bread at the counter top and move to the other side of the counter to reach some butter and tuna spread, thanks to his thoughtful manager, still with just a clingy dragon clinging on him.

"Still not a Koala, koala just sleeps the whole time"

"Exactly" Seungri replies, receiving a hard bite at his neck from Jiyong

"Ouch! Yah! Are you suddenly a vampire now?" And Jiyong giggled to that while turning his face sideways but still leaning on Seungri's shoulder. 

As he opens his eyes, it is the first time he's registering the layout of Seungri's suite, they are at the kitchen, he thought because he could see his reflection on the fridge door which is metallic and his reflection also shows that there's a counter top there and a sink. His eyes wanders around a little bit to see the simple yet elegant living room area near the kitchen with walled LCD tv and black and red settee, one coffee table he sure Top would post in his instagram if he's here and a few more things that is not really important once he catch a glimpse of himself on the fridge door again, clinging on Seungri bulky body looking weak and small and so...ridiculous. But Seungri is holding him with one hand, and another is trying hard to spread the butter and tuna on the bread that he has laid open on a plate. Somehow, instead of looking difficult, it looks domestic. As if Seungri was born to do this. Jiyong smiles to himself and found himself blushing with that thought, oh how he hates being all childish and spoiled but here he is.

"You done staring?" Came Seungri's voice. Jiyong responded with a nod that is too eager to be normal.

Seungri chuckled then while making his way back to the front side of the counter where a counter stools were and placed Jiyong there carefully. Before he parted fully with Jiyong, he manage to sneak a peck on Jiyong's pointy nose, making the elder smile and blushed shyly at the simple yet loving act. Seungri then pass the elder a plate of sandwiches which he had prepared before and sit himself on the other stools beside his lover

"Aaaaa" came Jiyong's voice just a second before Seungri bites his own sandwich making Seungri turn to his side only to see that his lover, a 28 year old man with very high reputation from around the world and famous for being the rough-slash-sandpaper Jiyong, is opening his mouth wide while staring at the sandwic with both of his hand stayed still on his lap.

"Aaaaa" Jiyong voiced out again

"Seriously Ji?" And Seungri ask in disbelieve

With a blink of an eye, Seungri found himself securing a very clingy Jiyong as he suddenly leapt on Seungri's laps, one hand holding Seungri's neck and another on his waist, snuggling cutely

"Ugh you still smell..did you even showered?" Seungri ask and Jiyong shook his head hesitantly

"Are you okay if I ask Youngbae to shower me the whole week?"

"What? Hell no"

"I thought so" was Jiyong simple reply 

"Was it really that bad? Wait..you know what Ji, you need to spill..no sorry's but just explain"

*grrrr*

"Okay fine after breakfast" and Jiyong grinned to that

Knowing Jiyong for years, if he is giving his 'aaa' but his hand stayed still, its obviously because he wanted to be fed and seeing how he leapt on Seungri's lap awhile earlier just means that he really really wanted to be fed like a baby. So much for a dragon huh Jiyong?

"Aaa" this time it was Seungri's voice as he shove the sandwiches one by one into Jiyong's mouth and Jiyong chewed with closed eyes leaning on Seungri's chest the whole time. Seungri feed his baby and himself alternately eventhough sometimes Jiyong would pout because he wanted that last piece of sandwich where the tuna is almost spilling out. Luckily, Seungri is only glad to give him.

"You are lucky Im your boyfriend you know?" 

"Hehe araa" Jiyong said with mouth full with sandwich and smiley face

Seungri then feed his boyfriend a glass of water since that baby still refuse to free his own hand from Seungri's neck and waist. After Jiyong has gulped the water, he leans back on Seungri's chest and thats when Seungri lifted him up and bring him to the sofa in the living room area. 

Seungri was sitted normally, his back on the sofa backrest but Jiyong is sitted on Seungri's lap, his back leaning on the arm rest at Seungri's side and his legs straight across the sofa. His head is still stubbornly attached to Seungri's chest. He just feel comfortable like that.

"Yeay! Cuddling time! Cuddle cuddle with my fluffy boyfie" Jiyong shouted in delight

"Yah who are you?" Seungri said, playfully serious before he suddenly grabs Jiyong's hands and hold it where they both can see them and say

"911 you are under arrest! Stay where you are and explain your identity"

Jiyong giggled at Seungri's antics then, and soon erupts to a loud laughter when Seungri furrows his brows and put on his shocked expression because of Jiyong's reply

"Sir..this is a serious situation, prove your identity or I will crush you to death"

Jiyong laughed again then, one really hearty laugh and when he saw Seungri's face soften and how he's not into character anymore his laughter fade away and he wipes his happy tear with his losely held hand

Seungri then gathers all of Jiyong and hugs him closer, managing to kiss his temple and soothing Jiyong with his hand on Jiyong's back moving in circle

"Jiyong or Yongie?" Seungri askesd

"Um...Jiyongie" Seungri let out a chuckle on that

"Last showered?"

"Cant remember"

"Seriously? Wow I cant believe you- ouchh that hurts" Seungri exclaim when Jiyong hit him on his chest

"What happened?"

"Fever"

"And?"

"Migraine"

"Why?"

"You"

"What? Thats ridiculous"

"I thought so too until I woke up this morning"

"Why?"

"Just...felt better as if the med is only working now"

"......" Seungri didnt reply, instead he's only playing with Jiyong's bangs

"Turns out because Im with you" Jiyong said, connecting his gaze with Seungri

"I don't get it"

"Because Im the one who love you the most" siad Jiyong while starts to cuddle closer to Seungri's chest

"Ji I said I don't get it"

"You will if you love me more"

"I love you most okay"

"I love you too"

"What- "

Seungri's speech was cut off when Jiyong straddle his laps and hugs him even tighter, hiding his head in Seungri's neck again and Seungri suddenly thought that all of that doesnt matter anymore, what matters the most is right now, right here, he knows Jiyong cant be long here, he must go back before rumors starts to spread and Seungri still has his filming on going so he must act fast.

Seungri get up from the couch, with yet again a clingy koala-slash-dragon with him, to think of it, Seungri didnt really mind because hell Jiyong was so light and he love the warmth so why not? 

Seungri reaches the bedroom and quickly scans his nightstand to find his phone. Well bingo, ofcourse its there, Seungri is not someone who will throw his things relentlessly even when he's drunk.

One quick dial and Seungri waits for the other line to pick up. He throws himself on the bed, making Jiyong jumped a little as he is still clinging on Seungri and now on top of him while Seungri's hair is splayed out in a messy way on the bed sheet and his phone to his ear, one hand holding the phone, another still on Jiyong's back

"Oh annyeong hyung..i need your help"

"My schedule...today..." Seungri said while tracing Jiyong's face who is looking at him confused

"Umm sort of...oh cmon hyung I dont have to say it aloud didnt I?"

"Aish its your plan with Youngbae afterall"

"Okay fine yes I want to spend some time with him, satisfied?"

"Oh you know very well who is him hyung stop teasing" Jiyong then suddenly understand the situation and he giggled for few seconds but when Seungri gave him that you-better-stop-laughing-at-me look, he muffled his remaining giggles with Seungri's chest and automatically Seungri's hand is placed on his neck in a really comforting way

"Neh hyung..damn it okay fine! Yes, I want you to clear out my schedule as long as you can while Kwon Jiyong is here because I ing wanna have some time with him, okay? Satisfied now?"

"God yess yess your plan worked out, yes he's better now, yes congratulations okay? Now can you do it?"

"Oh god thank you thank you so much! Thats why you are the best manager everrr!"

"Yes okay...well ofcourse I need some ride, tell the driver to- wait- what kind of ride are you- yahhh!"

"Stop it you ert, I need time as in to date with him outside, not just 'ride' you stupid hyung"

"Ohh no no no. You're not stupid hyung, not stupid okay you're the best okay, so you'll help right?"

"What? Why do I have to- what- okay fine...you are the most handsome man in the world, hyung" 

Jiyong's head shot up at the last remarks but Seungri just shook his head and mouth a 'he ask for it' with an eye roll so Jiyong get back to his position of snuggling at Seungri's chest and Seungri started to playwith his hair.

"Neh hyung thank you so much...yeah right...what? What should I reply?"

"What but I dont love you..I only love Jiyong" Seungri could feel Jiyong's lips stretching on his chest, smiling so wide Seungri thought his broad chest is not big enough compared to the wide smile.

"Yah hyung you did this on purpose right? You know ji is listening right?"

"Wait wait wait okay wait ugh fine I love you hyung ughhh" Seungri rolls his eyes upon the words that came out from his own mouth when he noticed Jiyong furrowing his brows and pouting. Right after his last dialog that receives a loud laugh from the other line, Seungri quickly hangs up the call and reach for Jiyong's back neck to pull him closer.

Their lips collided with each other in a romantic way as Seungri lock Jiyong's head, not giving him any chance to pull away, as if Jiyong will ever pull away pfft. Both of Jiyong's hands lay on Seungri's hard chest leisurely and his legs straddling the laying Seungri beneath him. Seungri runs his left hand through Jiyong's greasy hair and ends up back on Jiyong's neck afterwards while his right hand is placed on Jiyong's small back, moving it up and down once in awhile. 

Both men smile their tight-lipped smile as they parted, maintaining eye contact. Seungri then runs his thumb around Jiyong's pinkish cheek, then traced his jawline and finally ends up at those plump lips again. He took in the sight of Jiyong closing his eyes while his thumb playing with the elder lips seductively. Seungri get slightly up then and peck on Jiyong's lips one last time before he break the silence

"So....pretty Jiyong, will you go on a date with me today?"

"Hihi always"

"Great! Let's get dress"

30 minutes later they are both inside Seungri's car with a casual shirt and a cap, a leather jacket for Seungri because Jiyong insisted and a mafla incase if people noticed them but this is Hong Kong, which is so crowded with people and he's confident fans would have a hard time to recognize them through the bustling crowd. 

"Where are we going?" Jiyong asked

"Somewhere.......normal" was Seungri reply and Jiyong couldnt be any happier. 

Ever since they started dating, he always wanted to go on a date with Seungri like a normal lover, go to theme park, shopping together or even just walking down the streets hand in hand, but they never get to do that in Korea, or even at other places when they do their world tour because then people might be aware of their visit at those country and most of them will keep an eye for any movements from Bigbang. Maybe this time people will not notice, maybe this time they can finally date like normal people, like how Jiyong always imagined it to be. Normal and without worries.

Seeing how distant Jiyong is with his thoughts, Seungri grabs Jiyong's han, entertwined his fingers and put it on his own laps, not missing to think of how perfect it felt while doing so.

"Dont worry, people will have a hard time recognizing us"

Jiyong turn to face Seungri then "what if they do? And we got caught?"

"Well there's nothing wrong for a bandmates to go explore the foreign country together isnt it?

"Its wrong if they are holding hands..."

"Geez we've been holding hands since we're kids what makes it any different?"

"Well you know how sharp those nyongtory shippers are-"

Jiyong's words were interrupted when both of Seungri's hand is su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter