The Other Side of Us 2

The Other Side of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aishhh..my head hurts so much! Godd" was Jiyong's first sentence when he wakes up the next day. Funny when he didnt even open his eyes yet but his head is already pounding and he's grabbing his hair, trying to make it go away. 

God why was I even this drunk yesterday?

"Ah Ri..baby..can you please bring me some water?"

God damn it this panda sleeps like a dead man while I cant even open my eyes here. Why is he my boyfriend again? Ah yes because he's ing beautiful. 

At his own thoughts, Jiyong chuckles to himself but the controlled chuckle only make his head hurts even more. His eyes feel like it's going to explode while he's still closing it.

"God damn it baby wake up..bring me some water and pills"

After seconds of no reaction, Jiyong lift one of his hand from his hair to feel his boyfriend on his side. He starts to roam his hand on the bed and panicked when he couldnt feel anything but the blanket. Jiyong opened his eyes then, registering the view of an empty bed besides him and suddenly his heads pounds so fast, he felt nauseas, all of the memories of yesterday came back like a flashback, how god damn drunk he was, how angry he felt, and then he quickly get on his feet to run to the bathroom only to squat down near the toilet bowl and throws up. It was spinning in his head, he felt dizzy, but then while he closed his eyes trying to endure the pain, he saw that very familiar face and he started to form a smile. But something is wrong. His expression looks....hurt

"You-- You dont-" was what Seungri murmurs in his daydream and Jiyong could see Seungri's watery eye.

Jiyong opens his eyes then thinking what a weird dream he's having, that is one look of Seungri he didnt want to see in his life, ever. But while he thought it was a dream, he stand up with hardships, supported himself at the sink and wash his face, then his hand that is about to reach the toothbrush stopped midway, 

Why is it only mine left?

He turns left to the drawer where his and Seungri's extra towel and emergency boxers were placed only to find that there's only his stuff. 

No....wait...what is happening?

And Jiyong rushes to the racks near the bath tub to only find his favourite- no- their favourite body bath, the Vanilla scented is not there and he knows for sure Seungri took them because Seungri is a ing addict to the smell. However, jiyong cant believe his eyes, afterall he's still hangover right now so he walks out of the bathroom to check on something that cant lie. He went from one place to another frantically to find his boyfriend.

Perhaps Seungri is flipping some pancakes in the kitchen? Nope. No Seungri in the kitchen. 

Or maybe he's doing laundry? Nope, also no Seungri in the laundry room. 

Maybe in the corridor reading newspaper? Heh so old school, My Seungri. And finally results to an empty corridor yet again.

No....it cant be..

Seungri's clothes is still there right? Please make it still be there. And with that, Jiyong took very small steps, slow and careful to the closet, when he reach there, he extended his hand to slide the closet door open and closed his eyes for a brief moment before opening them again to only meet with a half empty closet. Empty with Seungri's clothes. There's only one clothes left, the red and black striped shirt, the one he always borrows from Seungri saying that he likes the design but really, it was Seungri's scent that make him always so calm whenever he wore it.

He rushed to his night stand and look for his phone to call Seungri and ask for an explanation but he found a white piece of paper instead. With shaky hands, Jiyong opened the folded paper and he doesnt even know why he's so afraid of the paper but it feels like something bad could happen and once he opened it, he saw a handwriting he's so used to and quickly, he reads the note with unsteady breath

You are right, You dont have an immature boyfriend. 

Goodbye Jiyong, find yourself someone else

All of a sudden, a realization came hitting him like a massive truck and he fell down to his knees only to suddenly remembered everything

"Yes. Let me say, You're mistaken, You're not my boyfriend, I dont have an immature boyfriend like you" his own voice echoes in his head

"You- You dont-"

"You missed how he waited for you right here in front of your door staring at the lift over there every night until midnight.."

"Because if you have time you should have spend it with me first..."

"And I'm your boyfriend, if I'm not mistaken, bastard"

"STOPPPP!" Jiyong screams, while tugging his own hair, knees still on the ground.

", I messed up. ...Seungri....Seungri....Lee Seungri..."

And thats all that echoes inside his head ever since. He grabbed his car keys and exited his house still in his pyjama, dialled Seungri's number over and over again while rushing to his car and curse to himself all the way. Once he get inside of his lamborghini, he drive his car like a maniac, reversing without looking back, resulting in a honk from the passing by car but he couldnt care less. Seungri is everything right now and he must get to him before things get worst.

*knockknock*

Open up Seungri please...I dont wanna barge in with the spare keys..open up..

*knockknockknock*

Oh god please

"Seungri...Seungri baby please open up" Jiyong scream loudly but with much love accompanied by a loud worrying knock on Seungri's door.

"Seungri ple-"

"Hey he's not home, he just left" a voice sounded from Jiyong's back. One of Seungri's neighbour.

"Uhhh oh sorry okay uhh thanks" and then Jiyong rushes towards his car again. He might catch Seungri in YG building.

Oh God what have I done? Am I going to lose him? This time? Please Seungri please forgive me. God, I cant even imagine my life without him. Seungri..please forgive me. Please...dont hate me just yet.

Jiyong's speedometer is showing he's driving at 220km/h, he passed all of the red lights and turns the corner without much caring of the other cars honking at him and sound of screeching tyres from other cars as they try to avoid his lamborghini. He finally arrived at YG Building and exited his car with a rush while heading inside, eyes frantically looking for that one guy he's so afraid of losing, that one guy who by now will probably hate him to death, that one guy, the last person he ever wants to let go.

While walking- or more like jogging his way to the studio he knew Seungri will be at, he keep on cursing on himself, how could he be so reckless? How could he be so stupid? Why did he say that? Why would he even break up with Seungri just because of a stupid reason? Just because he was so stressed up? Just because he was busy? What the actual !

Jiyong steps came to a stop when he arrived at his destination. The studio he knew Seungri would be at and his guess was right when he hears Seungri's voice inside the room. He was about to open the door but Seungri's strong voice make him halt his movement

"Really hyung, please arrange it for me"

"No, Seungri I cant do that without YG's permission, its not just about your schedule, what about the group activities? What about Bigbang? What about Jiyong, Ri?"

"Jiyong wouldnt mind so one problem solved. I will talk to YG and the other hyungs. They love me so there is no problem. Can you just arrange it for me?"

"Seungri, no, I cant arrange your stay at Hong Kong for 1 month Seungri..That is absurd! YG wouldnt agree, I'm sure"

"But hyung, you're my last chance, please..I cant stay here. I cant hyung"

"Ri, what happened between you and Jiyong is personal, you cant mix it up with your career"

"Because I dont want to mix it up that I asked you to let me stay there, Hyung, atleast until I finished filiming please hyung, I cant"

"LEE SEUNGRI! I thought you said you want to move on? Seungri you called me this morning telling me to arrange everything I thought it was really because of your filiming, but now you are saying just because you cant? Because of Jiyong? Why are you running away? Its not even your fault! its his fault, dont let him make you feel like you're worthless. Its his fault, its his loss. You should be strong, show him what he have loss. I cant do this Seungri, Im your manager I am supposed to keep you in track. I wont do it"

"But hyung...I am..I am trying to move on..I am but I just need some time..I cant move on if I could see him everyday, hyung" Seungri's voice didnt waver, instead, he sounds like he really mean it. Strong Seungri really mean it. He wanted to move on from Jiyong.

Jiyong who is eavesdropping from outside of the room has started to form tears in his eyes. He cant believe Seungri really wanted to move on, its like he's not going to give him another chance. However, Jiyong knew that it was never Seungri's fault. He knew very well that he broke Seungri's heart really hard thats why Seungri is acting this way. Of all the mistakes Jiyong had done, he has never mistakenly said that Seungri is not his boyfriend or denied their relationship to anyone, not to mention to Seungri. Usually Seungri will still ask for explanation from Jiyong, why would he do that, why he break his heart, why Jiyong treats him that way and that will make Jiyong get another chance and Jiyong eventhough afraid of losing Seungri everytime he messed up, he just knew there's always a space in Seungri's heart for him. But this time, Seungri's voice is just so bold and strong, its like an axe cutting through Jiyong's heart. He knew this time he messed up really bad. Jiyong who is leaning his forehead on the door starts to cry and tears run down his cheeks without any intention to stop and Jiyong, too didnt want to stop.

I messed up...really bad..I'm gonna lose Seungri...No...Seungri...I cant...Stupid Jiyong Stupid...so stupid why did you do that?

Stupid

*thump*

Stupid

*thump*

ing Stupid

*thump*

Jiyong thought to himself while banging his head on the door alternately. He is so into his sadness he just didnt care if people notice anymore.

Jiyong you ing stup-

And Jiyong stumbles infront when he was about to bang his head again but the door has been swung open towards inside of the room. Jiyong, with glassy eyes, lift his head to see the man in front of him. 

Seungri

Jiyong looked up to the man in front of him. That one very very precious man. He stared at Seungri for a long time with watery eyes but it broke his heart how Seungri is staring at him back, but with an un familiar cold gaze. Really cold gaze, Jiyong never seen that gaze before. Not when Seungri was so mad at Jiyong for letting Chaerin hugs him, not when Seungri was shouting his lung out to Jiyong when Jiyong confesses that he had a slight crush on his friend's girlfriend. This gaze is just in different level. Seungri is different. 

"Seungri...." Jiyong's voice cracked and he wipes his tears with the back of his hand

"Where are you going? I heard everything....dont go Ri...I'm sorry..I really am...I didnt mean it"

Seungri let out a sarcastic chuckle then and "I believe you clearly said that you mean it yesterday, Jiyong hyung"

Jiyong-hyung, that just sounds wrong. It sounds so brotherly- no- not even brotherly, we're not strangers Seungri. We've passed the 'Jiyong-hyung' stage.

"Seungri...I didnt, you know I didnt..I was just so stress..Seungri dont leave me.." Jiyong said while rushing to hold his boyfriend's hand only to get his hand slapped away harshly and Seungri pushing him aside to walk pass him. Before Seungri starts to walk further, Jiyong could hear Seungri's voice full of anger but was so slow..

"You ask for it"

And that simple sentence makes Jiyong's knees weak, his legs feel like a jelly, and his tears starts to stream even more. Jiyong slides down on the wall and cries his heart out while he eyes the furthering Seungri, who didnt even look back. He shouted Seungri's name a few times so loud he knew Seungri could hear it but Seungri just ignored him. The second chance he get to see Seungri's face was when Seungri was inside the lift and he turned infront to push the button. Jiyong knew his eyes are too watery but he's god damn sure that he cant be mistaken when he saw Seungri's eyes are a bit watery too. They share a brief eye contact from afar before the lift's door closed. 

No..No..I cant lose him..No..Seungri...No...

Jiyong snapped from his somber when he realized he was about to lose Seungri forever and he cant just let that be and just cry like a weakling, so, he get up from the floor and rush to the staircase. He took two- no- three stair steps in once and rushed to the ground floor. When he reached the ground floor, he barely made it to the lift door before it opens and shows Seungri with head held high but a widening eyes when he saw Jiyong breathing aggressively in front of the lift. both hands on the walls on his left and right

"I know..I know its my fault..and I..I know too..that..its my loss..I know, Ri..I know.." Jiyong said while still trying to even out his breath.

"But..I cant let you go..not when I didnt mean what I said and I will never mean anything close to that...I would- I would do anything, everything, Seungri you know me..I will do everything to get your forgiveness.." and with that Jiyong leans in to peck on Seungri's lips but before he reached Seungri's lips, Seungri pushed him, hard until he fell to the floor.

Despite the pain on his back and his heart and despite the still flowing tears from his eyes, Jiyong smiled bitterly because he know, this time, he will give all of himself, all out to get Seungri's forgiveness and he will never back down until he get Seungri back. His Seungri back.

I'm sorry Seungri, but I cant..I cant let you go..not without trying my best first..if one day, if after I've tried so much, you still ignores me, then I'll let you go. Not now.

That night, Seungri lays on his bed and stare at his apartment ceiling. When he woke up from his sleep earlier in the morning- wait he didnt even sleep- when he woke up from his own pathetic self crying over the guy he loves so much, the same heartless guy and childish as , the guy who broke his heart into millions of pieces that night, he just knew that he has to go this time. He knew that its about time to let himself be treated the way he should be treated. He wonders why would Jiyong snapped at him when he just wanted some love and affection? Jiyong usually clings to him, begging for affection but not even once did Seungri snapped and tell Jiyong to go away. But Jiyong? Just easily told him? Like all this while, their relationship is meaningless. Thats why he decided not to waste his tears on that guy anymore. Thats why he decided, as he stood there staring at the mirror, to stand up for himself and teach Jiyong a lesson, that Seungri has feelings, and Seungri grows tired too. Jiyong escapes easily before, with just a simple sorry and I love you's but not this time. Seungri knows deep down, he, too, cant let go of Jiyong but just this time, he really wants Jiyong to feel like he lost him forever. Thats the only way to teach Jiyong. It brokes his heart seeing a crying Jiyong, with messy hair and pyjama and when Jiyong tries to hold his hand, Seungri knew, he has to reject because the moment he let Jiyong touch him lovingly is when the moment he will forgive him. Not so fast, he thinks.

*bipbip* A message notification sounded from his phone and Seungri take it in his hand to see what and who of the message. 

From: Baby Yongie

Goodnight baby, I miss you. I'm freaking deeply sorry. I want you back, love.

Seungri shook his hand after reading the text and throw his phone away. Stupid Kwon Jiyong. 

*bipbip* what is it again?

From: Baby Yongie

I know you are reading this and you are probably thinking of how stupid I am. Yes, Lee Seunghyun, I am stupid, thats why I ask for your kindness to forgive me, your stupid boyfriend. Pwetty pleaseeee *like Yongie*

What the hell? You broke my heart into pieces and then you're asking me to forgive you with an aegyo like its not such a big deal? you Kwon Jiyong

*bipbip*

From: Baby Yongie

You must be thinking of how stupid I am again, right? well did you remember there's one night you thought that the glue is lube just because the bottles look almost the same and when we we didnt realized it but at the end it gets too sticky when I said its glue you just said that it's my ? and then we just sleep? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW THAT'S STUPID, SEUNGRI LOL!

Seriously? So now you're bringing an old dirty joke back? I thought I was the one immature?

To: Baby Yongie

I'm not your boyfriend, I dont find you cute even if you use Yongie's aegyo and how immature can you be? I thought I'm the one being chased out for being an immature EX-boyfriend? Leave me alone or I will block you

Sent

Seungri tossed his phone aside before screaming into the pillow to let out all of his frustration and after few minutes, he drifted to sleep without him noticing. Perhaps because he was so emotionally and mentally drained. Or perhaps, in his dream, they are still happy. Maybe dreams are better than reality and he wanted to leave this situation. He missed Jiyong so bad eventhough it has just been 1 day but he knows better than to let Jiyong get in his way again.

*bipbip* Another message notification rings but Seungri is fast asleep.

On the other side of the city, Jiyong is crying heavily after he sent his last message and seeing that it hasnt been marked read, he knows that Seungri is really annoyed with him. Really, he was crying while he typed all of those messages but the last message was the worst. Jiyong purposely make a joke out of everything because he cant really get sentimental as he knows he cant control himself if he did and that is also why he decided to message Seungri instead of calling him straight up. He might just tell Snungri how much the bed seems to be bigger without him, how sometimes he heard noises and is scared in his own house without Seungri and how he is going to sleep tonight with Seungri's shirt but Jiyong is a man, and a man has one thing called ego and that ego has been within him since he was born. Nevertheless, he let his ego down with his last message when he saw Seungri saying that he is his Ex-boyfriend. The word got to him so bad that he starts to sob loudly while typing the last message. Eventually, while holding his phone expecting Seungri to reply to his message and sniffing Seungr's tshirt, Jiyong drifted to dreamland too. Maybe he'll find Seungri there. Maybe its another world but even in another world, Jiyong still wants to be with Seungri.

 

The next morning, Seungri woke up and dashed to the bathroom as usual to take a shower and do his business. Again, he stared at himself in the mirror and strengthen his inner self, saying that he wont let it be easy with Jiyong this time. Not when Jiyong is ing playing around last night. 

He might think Im just too easy, thats why he is playing around so much.

This is The Other Side of Them. Despite the fact that they both love each other too much to get an instinct or some sort when the other is in bad situation and despite the fact that they always know what the other is thinking about, they also misunderstood each other a lot. Seungri misunderstood Jiyong for playing around when he is supposed to know that Jiyong is dying inside too, and Jiyong misunderstood Seungri's warning last night as the last warning, when actually Seungri wanted to give him more chance, thats why he didnt even block his number yet. Thats how stupid they are, not seeing the obvious things but wanders on the simple mistake and fighting in an ego war. 

Seungri walked to his bed all ready to step out of his house. Today he has a date with his sister, Hanna because "I know you're not okay oppa. See me tomorrow at And.here" and because he misses his little sister so he agreed to it. Perhaps, Hanna can cheer him up. He looked for his phone on his bed and once he found it, he quickly unlocked the phone to see there's about 5 messages and one of them being sent from Jiyong and others were just not that important right now as he clicked the message open.

From: Baby Yongie

Dont call yourself an ex-boyfriend, Seungri. You are still and always be my boyfriend. I am at fault for making this situation. Baby, We may fight for as long as you want, as cold as you want but deep inside you know this is making both of us suffers a lot. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I know sorry is just not enough and you've been very lenient to me before this when I say sorry but I know this time I messed up really bad and I know I broke your heart into millions of pieces. I cant explain to you why I said it, that night, because I, too, has been wondering the same. You're not immature, Seungri. You are far from immature. You are the boy who survived living in the city with a cold hyung like me at the age of 16, you are the boy who told us not to run from our schedules. You are the boy who knows what property values the most, you are the boy who decided to stick with me no matter how harsh I get because 'Hyung are not harsh, I trust you hyung' and you're the strong boy who agrees to YG plan for JiKO marketing plot so that I didnt get bashed and banned from public because at that time I was showing too much affection and you are the boy who forced me to go to her when you lay there on the hospital bed, when I dont even want to go to her, but how mature you are, 'Its for the best, its okay, I can take it, its not going to even scratch my heart a little bit seeing you with her' when that night Youngbae called me and asked me how to calm you down because you broke into tears the whole night when you saw my picture with her but then when I came after a few days you acted like nothing happened and even dared to ask me how the 'date' went jokingly and after I asked you to brush it off and dont joke about that, that its not funny, that I'm hurt, not being able to be with you when you need me the most, you said you were happy just seeing my face in the news. It broke my heart. How tough you act in order to protect me from the public and protect my long-life dream career. I knew, Seungri. I knew from the very start how sensitive you are. I know I'm wrong this time, but I will never back down. Seungri, even in another life, I still wants you, and you only. No matter how long this fight is gonna get, I'll try all the way. I'll try my best and dont you ever ask me to stop looking for you because I will never stop. I love you so much, Seungri. Those words that came out of my mouth that shot you like a bullet, I'm sorry. Those times when I ignored your calls, I'm sorry. Those times when I ing didnt realized that you waited for me every night, I'm truly truly deeply sorry. I dont know what else to say and you, wanting my affection and attention is never an immature act. if anyone between us is immature, then it must be me. For god sake I turn to monstrous Yongie once in a while and you took care of me like a little child. You never complaints even when you first encounter Yongie, because it was me. As long as it was me. So why do I have to snapped off when you are just being the cute boyfriend you are, wanting my attention and jealousing over the fact that, that night I preferred to spend the night at clubs when I shouldnt and I dont know why I did but believe me, love, it was never meant to hurt you. The cold stare, The harsh voice when I ask you to leave and everything that happened that night. It was for myself. I dont deserve you. I dont. But I love you Lee Seungri. So freaking much. I love you, and I wont stop. I miss you.

Seungri's eyes started to gather some tears and then he broke down crying on his knees. It hurts ing much. He missed him. He missed Jiyong so much but the look in Jiyong's eyes that night just cant be simply forgotten. Even when Jiyong said it wasnt meant for him. But in that studio, there's only him, and Jiyong. Seungri cant deny the fact that Jiyong's eyes that night was flaming with hatred and annoy and disgust. He cant seem to forget it. "I hate you" was what Jiyong's eyes portray at him that night. Even with that very long message, he cant delete a memory. A hurtful one at that.  

Seungri wipes his tears then get up on his feet, grabs his car keys and exited his house. He wants to meet Hanna and spill everything out. He need a cry shoulder right now.

 

Jiyong wakes up with his phone still in his hand and Seungri's shirt covering his whole face. He sniffed Seungri's scent one last time before finally removing it from his face and open his eyes. Checking the inbox folder of his phone, he was frustrated to say the least as there is no unread messages but the last message he sent to Seungri has already been marked read at 9.42 am, that is about 15 minutes ago. Jiyong gets up and get ready. Today, he has something to do.

 

Seungri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter